Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    This Tyler Herro fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    once every 15 games sure... its what a dude that can do nothing else but shoot does. 2 straight great games... next 5 games will be trash. 15 ppg on 13 shots shooting 43/35/81

His off hand looks to hit the rim and is in the net. Thats a clear goal tend

pause at 27 seconds... he has ball and his other hand hasnt touched rim or net. You want further proof? Put the speed down to 0.5 seconds and pause at 34 seconds... all ball with no rim or net. Its the greatest chase down block ever and a top 5 finals play ever. GOAT doing GOAT things

NBA Game Thread 5/3- 5/9

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    pause at 27 seconds... he has ball and his other hand hasnt touched rim or net. You want further proof? Put the speed down to 0.5 seconds and pause at 34 seconds... all ball with no rim or net. Its the greatest chase down block ever and a top 5 finals play ever. GOAT doing GOAT things
    Yep like getting the superstar whistle

Last edited by ewing; 05-10-2021 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yep like getting the superstar whistle

every championship team ever. Again argue what i said? hate is a ***** amirite? goat doing goat things

once every 15 games sure... its what a dude that can do nothing else but shoot does. 2 straight great games... next 5 games will be trash. 15 ppg on 13 shots shooting 43/35/81
    I'm glad you moved off that Steph hill and over to the Tyler Herro hill [emoji23]

NBA Game Thread 5/3- 5/9

every championship team ever. Again argue what i said? hate is a ***** amirite? goat doing goat things
    He was on the rim and the ball at the same time. I wouldn’t have called it but I think based on the way you talk about officiating it should be a goal tend

Last edited by ewing; 05-10-2021 at 07:26 AM.

NBA Game Thread 5/3- 5/9

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm glad you moved off that Steph hill and over to the Tyler Herro hill [emoji23]
    Curry is getting “exposed”!

He was on the rim and the ball at the same time. I wouldn’t have called it but I think based on the way you talk about officiating it should be a goal tend

he got all ball before he was even near rim.. again watch vid... youtube has this thing where you can slow vid down which helps make peoples points but ***** on haters. Slow it to half speed and watch the clear as day block and move on while you continue to hate the goat. This has **** to do with refs... slow the video down to half speed and pause it when bron blocks it... /opionion of yours. Its over. He blocks ball with no contact with the rim. Dont give me that it was on rim and ball at same time and i wouldnt have called it ******** to save face. WATCH THE DAMN VID... Slow it down to half speed and watch him block it before he is near rim. Its not that hard holy ****.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-10-2021 at 07:36 AM.

na i still hate curry but cant deny greatness. Sorry but the dude begged durant to join him and was cool taking a back seat.... that isnt god tier or goat potential. He is popping off but my man begged durant because he knew a 73 win team couldnt stop a lebron healthy team... IMAGINE

NBA Game Thread 5/3- 5/9

he got all ball before he was even near rim.. again watch vid... youtube has this thing where you can slow vid down which helps make peoples points but ***** on haters. Slow it to half speed and watch the clear as day block and move on while you continue to hate the goat. This has **** to do with refs... slow the video down to half speed and pause it when bron blocks it... /opionion of yours. Its over. He blocks ball with no contact with the rim. Dont give me that it was on rim and ball at same time and i wouldnt have called it ******** to save face. WATCH THE DAMN VID... Slow it down to half speed and watch him block it before he is near rim. Its not that hard holy ****.
    He is definitely on the rim during the block. Unless you think a 260 lbs guy slamming into the rim at full speed wouldn't have affected the shot it's a goaltend

BTW Luka gonna low key gain a reputation. 15 techs and a flagrant 2 last night for punching Sexton in the family jewels.

https://twitter.com/thenbacentral/st...711862280?s=21

Jesus it’s not even subtle

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    BTW Luka gonna low key gain a reputation. 15 techs and a flagrant 2 last night for punching Sexton in the family jewels.

Should be close to missing a game due to techs.

Should be close to missing a game due to techs.
    1more

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567