Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    For the Memphis holdout or did something happen when he was in Philly all them years ago?
    I was being sarcastic but he was a douche for what happened in Memphis, and he was an *** to Philly fans despite it not being entirely his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was being sarcastic but he was a douche for what happened in Memphis, and he was an *** to Philly fans despite it not being entirely his fault.
    I thought it was weak sauce when GSW knocked out the Nuggets in the first round and Iggy turned around and joined em. Obviously some other things would transpire years later to make that irrelevant but still lol

I thought it was weak sauce when GSW knocked out the Nuggets in the first round and Iggy turned around and joined em. Obviously some other things would transpire years later to make that irrelevant but still lol
    I donít care he joined GS. It was the fact he told Mark Jackson that George Karl wanted to play physical with Curry DURING the series. He is a snake and he is absolutely hated in Denver but true Nuggets fans

Gordon missed last night with a calf problem and Austin Rivers gets injured with 20 seconds left. Keep an eye out on Ryan Bowen having to play for Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I donít care he joined GS. It was the fact he told Mark Jackson that George Karl wanted to play physical with Curry DURING the series. He is a snake and he is absolutely hated in Denver but true Nuggets fans
    Oh yeah, I forgot about that part of it. Guess he's always been a snake in the grass. I thought of him as a blue collar guy, goes to show what I know lol

In addition to what tp13baby said, when he left Philly he talked trash about the fans because he go booed a few times for failing to take the leader role on the team. He blamed his lack of development into a star on the Philly fans saying he wasn't one because of the expectations fans put on him.

The same fan base FWIW that booed Nate Robinson off the court in every visit after the dunk contest, trashed the FO for failing to trade AI sooner to build around Iggy, trashed the FO for drafting Turner over Evans or Cousins.

Imagine they drafted Cousins-
    Jrue Holiday
    Jason Kapono
    Andre Iguodala
    Elton Brand
    Boogie Cousins
    With Thad Young, Lou Williams, Jodie Meeks.

Anyways....yea his exit from Philly and celebrating being away from fans who wanted nothing but the best for him always left a sour taste in his mouth, and it got worse with the way he always plotted his way out of Denver. He always claimed to want to be Scottie Pippen but he's more Robert Horry.

Celtic/Heat B2B is why the play in is awesome. Teams were starting not even care about home court

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Just heard on the Celtics game that the Heat are a top 10 team on buckets off cuts. Anyone know where I can find this stat? Can you post it?

This Tyler Herro fantastic

Miami is spanking these cats.

Randle giving Pandemic P the business!!

Derrick Rose is the man

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Derrick Rose is the man
    New York looks legit.

just about every laker held their breath when Davis was holding his leg.

well thats a great win the Jazz. we'll see if it helps the lakers nor not. the Blazers still have a brutal schedule to end the season.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast