Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I honestly can't believe the jazz won this. of course I didn't realize Bojan would turn into MJ for a game. holding onto the #1 seed till at least tomorrow.

imagine being the mvp and being the 4th seed and quite possibly the 7th best record in basketball by the season ends... joel and his starters when healthy.... 23-4... Joel never gets injured and curry never gets covid sixers never get covid and ben never has to deal with his sister being well yea... not gonna say it.. we looking at a 60 win team. Good try though.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    imagine being the mvp and being the 4th seed and quite possibly the 7th best record in basketball by the season ends... joel and his starters when healthy.... 23-4... Joel never gets injured and curry never gets covid sixers never get covid and ben never has to deal with his sister being well yea... not gonna say it.. we looking at a 60 win team. Good try though.
    In 2017 Westbrook was the 6th seed and 11th best record in the league. It isn't that far fetched.

If, IF, Jokic does not win it's going to be for the combination of these three reasons:
    #1 - MPJ is my MIP, and winning shows despite the player losses there was another damn good player with him.
    #2 - Defensively not being on the same level as Embiid, and save that "he's good" stuff, he's not the anchor of a defense like Embiid is.
    #3 - Voters lean to the team that's the higher seed that wasn't expected to finish there over the team that was expected to be higher that didn't finish there. Remember a lot of places picked Denver to be a top 2 team in the West, and the Sixers to finish 3rd in their division.

Is any of that to say Jokic didn't have a good season? Absolutely not. But, like I said, if he doesn't win, don't be shocked if that's the reasoning we hear.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    If, IF, Jokic does not win it's going to be for the combination of these three reasons:
    #1 - MPJ is my MIP, and winning shows despite the player losses there was another damn good player with him.
    #2 - Defensively not being on the same level as Embiid, and save that "he's good" stuff, he's not the anchor of a defense like Embiid is.
    #3 - Voters lean to the team that's the higher seed that wasn't expected to finish there over the team that was expected to be higher that didn't finish there. Remember a lot of places picked Denver to be a top 2 team in the West, and the Sixers to finish 3rd in their division.

Is any of that to say Jokic didn't have a good season? Absolutely not. But, like I said, if he doesn't win, don't be shocked if that's the reasoning we hear.
    Valid point. Joker deserves to win the MVP this year. We will see

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Valid point. Joker deserves to win the MVP this year. We will see
    Joel will finish 2nd in MVP voting and Ben will finish 2nd in DPOY voting. All in all, not too bad.

Celtics and Lakers inch closer to play in game. That sound so crazy for two historic franchise. What an odd year this is.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Joel will finish 2nd in MVP voting and Ben will finish 2nd in DPOY voting. All in all, not too bad.
    I can see that. All that matter is hoisting that Finals trophy

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I can see that. All that matter is hoisting that Finals trophy
    Time will tell!

Ben Simmons and Seth Curry OUT for Philly. Maxey and Thybulle will start versus the Pistons.

Rumor has it the Michigan AG is bringing charges on Thybulle for theft.

I canít believe there were Sixers fans that thought he would be nothing more than salary matching in a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Rumor has it the Michigan AG is bringing charges on Thybulle for theft.

I canít believe there were Sixers fans that thought he would be nothing more than salary matching in a trade.

5 steals is nice! D12 having himself a night.

just another incredible performance from the mvp in joel embiid... 29/6 in 22 minutes and yet again similar to the last 7 games he cant pad his stats and go for 40 plus because we are beating the breaks off the other team.

if we lose this post season and trade ben its going to be so nice having a pg like maxey... i def wouldnt trade maxey or thyb anymore but my god their stock is going through the roof. I will never understand the rockets owner of choosing the package he did over simmons/thyb

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    if we lose this post season and trade ben its going to be so nice having a pg like maxey... i def wouldnt trade maxey or thyb anymore but my god their stock is going through the roof. I will never understand the rockets owner of choosing the package he did over simmons/thyb
    Hot take but maybe if they trade Ben they should replace him with a PG that can shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast