Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    Good win.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Walker was great today.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Carasco was placed on the 60 IL, still not ready to go. Now canít be activated until May 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Carasco was placed on the 60 IL, still not ready to go. Now canít be activated until May 31st.
    Can he hit or play a position defensively? I mean SP isn't their issue. Let him take his time.

Surprised at the Carrasco thing considering the talk about him being ready by next week, though I get it that their pitching has not been the issue, but Luchessi/Yamamoto combo does not scare anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Surprised at the Carrasco thing considering the talk about him being ready by next week, though I get it that their pitching has not been the issue, but Luchessi/Yamamoto combo does not scare anybody.
    They should strongly consider having a Lucchesi/Yamamoto/Gsellman/SRF piggy back type of start.

Or call up Szapucki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

About Diaz somehow he has been hit this year. Even when he had a bad year in 2019 he struck out a lot of guys. Last year forget it, but this year somehow more guys are putting the ball in play vs him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    About Diaz somehow he has been hit this year. Even when he had a bad year in 2019 he struck out a lot of guys. Last year forget it, but this year somehow more guys are putting the ball in play vs him.
    Eh. Not too alarming. Coming into the day he had 14 K's in 10.2 innings. Now it's 11.2 innings. I'm not worried about that. In reality, there's still not many better closers out there. We're just all really pissed still that we could be having Kelenic in CF this year so we're hard on him.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Eh. Not too alarming. Coming into the day he had 14 K's in 10.2 innings. Now it's 11.2 innings. I'm not worried about that. In reality, there's still not many better closers out there. We're just all really pissed still that we could be having Kelenic in CF this year so we're hard on him.
    Strikeouts are cheap. It's not the amazing stat it used to be. Diaz won't last at closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Wow, thought I had seen he was really close to coming back. Maybe he injured himself

I think Lucchesi has pitched his way out of the rotation. At most he should be splitting starts with Yamz to disrupt L/R matchups. Tommy Hunter should be getting a try too probably I saw they recalled him. Hopefully it's only for another two starts and then Cookie can return when he's eligible.

If Cookie is stable/very good when he comes back, I wonder what that does for the timeline of Noah coming back. I know they said June return and he's pushing hard to make it back, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until the all-star break to bring him back up the bigs, give him as much time as possible, especially since starters (minus the #5) have been very strong.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132