Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post

2 batters and 2 outs to begin the eighth inning. Call me old school, but you don't remove a veteran of Kershaw's caliber with two outs and the bases empty. I actually thought that he brought in Joe Kelly on purpose to bean Jose Altuve. But that obviously didn't happen.
    That's funny...I thought for a second the same that you did about Kelly. I am sure it was scripted before the inning began, but I still love seeing starters, especially Kershaw at this stage of his career, going that deep into the game. Other than our bullpen games, we've done a great job in that regard, across most of our starters. With May out, would love to see Price build up some stamina to go deeper as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I love kenley but no way heís throwing mid 90s all of a sudden...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Right?

Got his hands on that Bauer finger juice and he ainít ever going back!

As long as MLB continues to look like a deer in the headlights on this, I say keep it up.

Itís funny though that more half the league seems to have found an extra gear this year (or finger juice). I mean, DeGrom has a 0.80 ERA, an ERA+ of 471, 0.600 WHIP, 15k/9, and 10.57K/bb

This **** is getting crazy.
    The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

The Padres are unstoppable right now. Even when Yu Darvish gets bombed, they still win the game. We're only 2.5 games behind, but it feels more like an 8-10 game deficit.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

The Padres are unstoppable right now. Even when Yu Darvish gets bombed, they still win the game. We're only 2.5 games behind, but it feels more like an 8-10 game deficit.
    They are bound for a slump. Every team goes through one in the course of a 162 game season. We had ours earlier and I expect Giants/Padres to get one soon. I am starting to be more worried about the Giants. Seems like they are back to their old WS way where they are winning with average players who are outperforming. Other than Posey all their hitters would be considered average. Dodgers have stars in basically every position and still struggle to put up 1-2 runs multiple times this season. Difference is that all the Dodgers want to hit 500+ ft bombs while Giants are happy getting singles, doubles.

I think that's in your head my man. I don't consider them much of a threat and think they have almost no chance to win the division. They will get hurt, because every team over the course of a 162 game season gets hurt and when that happens we will likely look up and they will actually be 8-10 games back, if they're able to tread water. The fact that we're as close as we are despite all of our injuries and numerous close losses says it all

Iíll put up a June GT once this series is over since it started in May.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567