Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hey we didn't lose yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Hey we didn't lose yesterday!
    Picked up a half game on the Dbags too...weíre making our move boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always suck nuts playing in Anaheim. What's new?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Doc really wants to get fired now that he ha a ring. What kind of idiot takes out Kershaw after only throwing like 60 pitches and coming in only throwing 50 pitches the game before. Now Doc us burning the bullpen when Kersh could have easily gone 7+. I see the offense wakes up and first thing Doc does is he benches all the starters. What the **** is he doing?????????

That was some dumb **** last night, youíre right Lamar. Luckily we hung on to win a game we were up 14-0 in [emoji848]

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    That was some dumb **** last night, youíre right Lamar. Luckily we hung on to win a game we were up 14-0 in [emoji848]

Yep, that was a really bad move by Roberts. Our bullpen has been taxed and struggling badly due to injuries and Kershaw was going well and being efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yep, that was a really bad move by Roberts. Our bullpen has been taxed and struggling badly due to injuries and Kershaw was going well and being efficient.
    Not to mention that we have days off on Monday and Thursday of this week, so we're OK with a four-man rotation for the time being.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

great job Doc. Offense wakes up and you sit them down so everyone gets a participation trophy. End result we end up scoring 1 run today. Great managing Doc. Last year playoff managing was a fluke. Every move in the post season was the opposite of what you have done all your coaching career. I really would like to know who was calling the shots during that run because it obviously wasn't you.

time to call up our prospects. The way we are heading we are going to be 20+ games under .500. Lux has been a tremendous disappointment. I wasn't big on him and would have traded him for a star player when he was a top prospect. Now we will be lucky to get two bags of cheetos for him. Time to call up Hoese or Busch and move Muncy to 2nd full time. Lux can go back to the minors and come back next year once he figures his **** out. Rios btw can just stay on the DL with his phantom " I can't hit" injury. Maybe when Cody comes back the O will wake up but who knows. These clowns think they just show up and should be automatically given the W because they are full of stars.

Another piss-poor performance by the offense.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    great job Doc. Offense wakes up and you sit them down so everyone gets a participation trophy. End result we end up scoring 1 run today. Great managing Doc. Last year playoff managing was a fluke. Every move in the post season was the opposite of what you have done all your coaching career. I really would like to know who was calling the shots during that run because it obviously wasn't you.
    Any manager could have won the World Series last year. That's how locked-in everyone was last October. BTW, I also hate the little-league tactics where everyone must play.

Future Hall of Shamers:

May 2021 Game Thread

The team just needs to tread water the rest of may. By the beginning of June we should have our injuries under control with the exception of Dustin May.

A quick two game sweep of the Mariners with an off day on Thursday could start getting the team moving in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    A quick two game sweep of the Mariners with an off day on Thursday could start getting the team moving in the right direction.

At this rate playoff Kershaw would throw a perfect game against these bums and only throw 60 pitches. Dodgers can't hit lefties for the past 5+ years and Friedman does nothing about it other than signing rejects i.e. Neuse and other trash in hopes that they miraculously become stars. Dodgers need to trade for Bryant and find a LF badly. Lux can ride the bench and Muncy can move to 2nd. Dodgers making kikuchi look like Koufax out there.

Time to demote Lux and Neuse. Just let Taylor be the everyday 2B. Also let Pollock play OF everyday until Bellinger is back.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast