Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dustin May to undergo Tommy John surgery

Source: Dustin May has some UCL damage in his right elbow, according to initial examination. #Dodgers will make official decision on how to proceed in the next 24 hours. Difficult news. We will have coverage today on
    @MLBNetwork
    @MLB
    https://twitter.com/jonmorosi/status...00191996612609

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    He's going to have Tommy John surgery. Just announced.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Terrible news. He was having a fantastic start to the season.

Theyre planning on having Bauer pitch on short rest until they get their rotation figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Theyre planning on having Bauer pitch on short rest until they get their rotation figured out.
    that is ****ing stupid. Your team is easily going to make the playoffs.... jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    that is ****ing stupid. Your team is easily going to make the playoffs.... jesus christ
    They don't have anyone to fill in on short notice, and Bauer has experience doing it...and WANTS to do it. They wouldn't consider it if he wasn't willing.

I guess the AAA pitchers that the Dodgers have are too crappy to fill the role.

Looking at the schedule, the Dodgers have days off on May 6, May 10, and May 13. So the days off make it possible for Bauer to pitch every fifth day.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward