Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

1 33.33%
  • Split

2 66.67%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You can have the whole world agree with you, it doesn't mean anything. Such an awful debate point.

If you're going to call me ignorant - which was what you said- without backing - I'll continue to defer to those that are plugged in over obvious pro-team propaganda.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If you're going to call me ignorant - which was what you said- without backing - I'll continue to defer to those that are plugged in over obvious pro-team propaganda.

You are the one that made the bad faith argument, not I.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Pro team propaganda LMFAO. Some of us just know how the game of baseball works. Nothing is absolute. Us ďpro team propagandaĒ guys just donít panic after ever freaking loss, and find a reason to blame La Russa every time. The biggest issue we had last year was moron Ricky making the wrong BP decisions night in and night out. And that was with an overachieving bullpen. La Russa has been pulling mostly all the right pitching strings, with maybe a couple exceptions, and thatís with a vastly underperforming BP.

Some of us donít sit around and ***** and moan and lose sleep about losses in a game where losing 1 of 3 is considered good. Can you imagine if you were a Dodgers fan right now, losing 8 of 10, after paying all that money to Bauer! Iíd hate to be in that forum lol. The panic would be astronomical!

Our situational hitting execution and our bullpen have been inconsistent AF, and yet we sit here a half game out of 1st. Our MVP hasnít even got going. Things could be a lot worse then they are. Am I crediting La Russa for our current standing? Nope! But Iím sure as hell not putting our main issues on him either. Not a month and a week into the season. At the end of the day, the players need to perform their tasks. Our players having found their consistency yet. But we are still in a great spot.

Nevermind
    Last edited by blams; 05-07-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345