Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will The Series Go?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

1 33.33%
  • Split

2 66.67%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Chicago White Sox (15-12) @ Cincinnati Reds (13-14) | 5/04 & 5/05

Chicago White Sox (15-12) @ Cincinnati Reds (13-14)
    Great American Ball Park - Cincinnati, OH. | 5/04 & 5/05

Tuesday May 4, 2021 @ 5:40pm CT on NBCSN
    Dylan Cease, RHP (1-0, 2.96 ERA) vs. Jeff Hoffman, RHP (2-1, 3.33 ERA)

White Sox: After not getting through five innings in each of his four starts, Cease threw his first complete game and shutout Thursday vs. Detroit. Cease improved to 6-0 against the Tigers, striking out nine with no walks.
    Reds: So far this season, Hoffman has been better at Great American Ball Park. He has a 1.69 ERA in three home starts compared to a 6.48 ERA on the road. This will be his second start against the White Sox.

Wednesday May 5, 2021 @ 11:35pm CT on NBCSN
    Dallas Keuchel, LHP (1-1, 4.65 ERA) vs. Sonny Gray, RHP (0-2, 5.93 ERA)

White Sox: Keuchel was moved up to Wednesday and Carlos Rodon pushed back to Friday in order to keep Keuchel on regular rest and give Rodon an extra few days. Keuchel has a 11-7 lifetime record in 27 Interleague games.
    Reds: After two uneven starts in his return from a back injury, Gray appeared to be clicking Wednesday vs. the Dodgers, despite a loss. He struck out 11 in 5-2/3 innings.

1st no Eloy now Robert gone for months. Going be tough sledding now with WTF is this offense is going do.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by South Side Sox View Post
    1st no Eloy now Robert gone for months. Going be tough sledding now with WTF is this offense is going do.

It's really disappointing. With a healthy roster, I think the Sox runaway with the AL Central this year. Now we just gotta hope we can be in the mix for a wild card spot late in the season when Eloy and Robert are close to returning.

Abreu needs to step up. Mercedes needs to stay hot. Grandal needs to get going. Moncada, Tim, Madrigal need to do their part. Vaughn needs to live up to the hype. We have the talent. They just need to perform.

TLR is gonna have his hands full, but it is what it is. Gotta work with whomever is at the ballpark.

Robert's probably out for the year.

A hip flexor complete tear, 12-16 weeks until any baseball activity. An injury like this could harm his career.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    It's really disappointing. With a healthy roster, I think the Sox runaway with the AL Central this year. Now we just gotta hope we can be in the mix for a wild card spot late in the season when Eloy and Robert are close to returning.
    Future is still is bright. Still with the SP this team will get a play in spot.

2022, is the run for a tittle it is looking like with a healthy Eloy and Robert with this year squad getting a play in spot to nake a possible run but if not we will win this **** soon with Hahn's mind to add in the next 2 years.

We don't need to be a dynasty. Trading Tatis hurt that chances but the future is bright to see it all the next 4 years. So stay positive despite this year step backs.
    But wish Dunning was here as a replacement to Vets Dallas and Lance in the chance years.

Lmaaaaaooooooo
    Shocking.

https://twitter.com/670TheScore/stat...040937479?s=20

Click here to register!

Losing two of your top four offense cogs is a lot to overcome. Happy if they still win, but I totally undertand.

Robert should be back this year with 30 or so games to go but will that be enough to restart? How much slower will he be wheel wise not just on the basepaths but more importantly in the outfield?

Eloy almost certainly won't be back until 2022. Will his power be affected?

* deep, deep sigh *
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Losing two of your top four offense cogs is a lot to overcome. Happy if they still win, but I totally undertand.

Robert should be back this year with 30 or so games to go but will that be enough to restart? How much slower will he be wheel wise not just on the basepaths but more importantly in the outfield?

* deep, deep sigh *
    Do you think he'll really back that soon ? 12-16 weeks before any baseball activity, and hip injuries can even be harmful to a career.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lmaaaaaooooooo
    Shocking.

https://twitter.com/670TheScore/stat...040937479?s=20

This is straight BS. We are 1 game out if 1st in the central and 1.5 out of 1st in the AL and MLB lol. We also won 7 of our last 10.

I knew Chicago fans and media were annoying AF, but the panic after every loss is hilarious.

Next thing you’ll see is TLR being at fault for Eloy and Robert getting hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    This is straight BS. We are 1 game out if 1st in the central and 1.5 out of 1st in the AL and MLB lol. We also won 7 of our last 10.

I knew Chicago fans and media were annoying AF, but the panic after every loss is hilarious.

Next thing you’ll see is TLR being at fault for Eloy and Robert getting hurt.
    We'll see..these guys are often plugged into the locker room. Where there is smoke there is often fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post

* deep, deep sigh *
    https://twitter.com/dan_bernstein/st...981221895?s=19

I hope the Sox roll with what they have. Hold onto assets, assume Robert and Eloy are out for the season. Don't trade important assets to go for it this season.

Click here to register!

Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad time to rush Cespedes

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Do you think he'll really back that soon ? 12-16 weeks before any baseball activity, and hip injuries can even be harmful to a career.

12 weeks puts him doing baseball First week in August. Unless he eats like a retired Frank or Griffey Jr, I think yes he'll be back and ready to go by the end of August

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad time to rush Cespedes
    How many rushed hitters have ever been good? I only want Cespedes up if he is ready.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast