Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 307
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    So is Boston out of it now for all intents and purposes?

  2. #167
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Might be a blessing in disguise. Miami is catching up with the Hawks. We want to avoid the heat
    ?? this is not good, Hawks can win out quite easily if no Beal?, after two Wash games they have the two worst teams left,

    I'd rather lock it up sooner than later, let these three teams lose

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    So is Boston out of it now for all intents and purposes?
    key game is the Heat, but it appears it could be soon we put a fork in it

  4. #169
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    so apparently the Hawks couldn't have gotten any luckier, it appears Beal will miss both games and could miss the rest of the regular season with a stressed hammy.

    that really stinks because those two games and Orl and Houst they can win out

    I also think Philly will have nothing to play for against Miami so that game takes on a different meaning.

    Knicks still need to take care of business and beat at min two teams we can in SA and Hornets, make that Bost game irrelevant we hope that would be the ultimate but i'm thinking somehow that Boston game is going to have meaning even if it's just home court, which for our team is huge we are 22-11 at home and 16-19 on the road

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,279
    Yeah, but we are undefeated in the playoffs!

  6. #171
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Yeah, but we are undefeated in the playoffs!
    lol so is everyone else this year...

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    Hawks (37-31)
    Wiz, Wiz, Magic, Rockets

    DLeethal projection: 3-1


    Heat (37-31)
    Celtics, 76ers, Bucks, Pistons

    DLeethal projection: 3-1


    Knicks (38-30)
    Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Celtics

    D-Leethal projection: 2-2

    --------------

    I'm counting on Westbrook winning one of those games vs Atlanta. I'm predicting the Heat with their pedigree beat the Celtics again and then beat the 76ers who might be resting by then. I'm predicting the Knicks split.

    4th seed Heat
    5th seed Knicks
    6th seed Hawks
    Last edited by D-Leethal; 05-10-2021 at 10:22 AM.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    I think I'm actually rooting for the Celtics. I think they are too far behind us at this point so keeping the Heat away is probably more important.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13,081
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Hawks (37-31)
    Wiz, Wiz, Magic, Hawks

    DLeethal projection: 3-1


    Heat (37-31)
    Celtics, 76ers, Bucks, Pistons

    DLeethal projection: 3-1


    Knicks (38-30)
    Lakers, Spurs, Hornets, Celtics

    D-Leethal projection: 2-2

    --------------

    I'm counting on Westbrook winning one of those games vs Atlanta. I'm predicting the Heat with their pedigree beat the Celtics again and then beat the 76ers who might be resting by then. I'm predicting the Knicks split.

    4th seed Heat
    5th seed Knicks
    6th seed Hawks
    Hold up so the hawks play the hawks for their last game very interesting

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Hold up so the hawks play the hawks for their last game very interesting
    fixed - it is the Rockets

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    Heat are playing really well but they have three tough games.

    Are the Celtics giving up or are they gonna come to play?

    Are Bucks going to take that game personally since the Heat knocked them out last year and they might meet in a 3/6 matchup this year?

    Do the 76ers rest the final games of the season?

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,718
    We should be rooting for the Celtics tonight I think. We need to avoid Miami at all costs.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    We should be rooting for the Celtics tonight I think. We need to avoid Miami at all costs.
    Celts don't play tonight?

    We should root for Wash and hope Bertans has one of those 3 point nights to remember lol, Fournier has been lights out the guy just won't miss lately.

    My problem with the Heats schedule is Philly don't need that game and will rest some players that is what the nBA does and why would they risk injury against a tough Miami defensive team? No need to play all their guys in that game, perfect rest night.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    51,529
    Knicks beat the Lakers and now Lebron may not play if they feel he's needed more for the play in and if that is the case we could win out and that's all she wrote. Boston may have nothing to play for.

    The Knicks vs Lakers game will for me set a tone for other games we need win's and losses.

    Hawks now not winning out is a pipe dream, even with Westy balling out that team will have a ton of trouble stopping that fire power and getting points elsewhere.

    look at Wash last game Beal left the game with 50 points and Westy had a triple double that was huge, yet still it took OT to win, so who is replacing what Beal brings and more focu now on Westy? And add in the fact he will be chasing Hawk guards all over the place, be it one quick as heck go or one that never stops moving and shoots lights out, tough to see Hawks not winning out, but hey you never know

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    37,616
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Knicks beat the Lakers and now Lebron may not play if they feel he's needed more for the play in and if that is the case we could win out and that's all she wrote. Boston may have nothing to play for.

    The Knicks vs Lakers game will for me set a tone for other games we need win's and losses.

    Hawks now not winning out is a pipe dream, even with Westy balling out that team will have a ton of trouble stopping that fire power and getting points elsewhere.

    look at Wash last game Beal left the game with 50 points and Westy had a triple double that was huge, yet still it took OT to win, so who is replacing what Beal brings and more focu now on Westy? And add in the fact he will be chasing Hawk guards all over the place, be it one quick as heck go or one that never stops moving and shoots lights out, tough to see Hawks not winning out, but hey you never know
    Betting on a team NOT winning 4 games in a row is never a pipedream. It's hard to put streaks together in this league, and it's hard to beat the same team twice in a row. 3-1 is the safest bet.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •