Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Saying the Knicks could go 0fer is definitely being pessimistic and not realistic. We just feasted on teams of CHA, SA, Boston caliber. LA without LeBron and Schroeder is very winnable as well.
    Lebron is back for the Knicks game and i'm not saying we lose out i'm saying it's not impossible, and Ball is back and Hornets look like a tough game now, SA you just don't know, you just can't say oh we have two tough games, two games we could win and Boston and easily just say okay we will win two?

We should but it's far from a given.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Lebron is back for the Knicks game and i'm not saying we lose out i'm saying it's not impossible, and Ball is back and Hornets look like a tough game now, SA you just don't know, you just can't say oh we have two tough games, two games we could win and Boston and easily just say okay we will win two?

We should but it's far from a given.
    Nothing is a given, but this team has not given me any reason to think they won't be able to clear a pretty low bar of 2-3 the rest of the way.

Stilla - you are clearly not applying the same standard to the other teams. You are applying best case scenarios to them and worst case for us.

I also haven't seen that LeBron is back for the Knicks game. And they have a B2B so its likely they would bring him back at the tail end of the B2B instead of the front end I would think to give him an extra day. Doubt he plays both games.

I also haven't seen that LeBron is back for the Knicks game. And they have a B2B so its likely they would bring him back at the tail end of the B2B instead of the front end I would think to give him an extra day. Doubt he plays both games.
    so your the coach you have b2b, knick or Houston do the Laker really need him against Houston? You play him then he can rest all the way to Saturday, that is what I would do, he was a late scratch on Friday you don't feel he'll be ready by Tues?

LeBron had missed 20 games with a high ankle sprain. In his second game back, against Toronto, LeBron checked out with 6:42 left in the game and did not return due to ankle soreness.

LeBron is listed as out Thursday against the Clippers and is expected to also miss Friday against the Trail Blazers and probably Sunday against the Suns. That would leave four games, two sets of back-to-backs: Knicks then Rockets (Tuesday and Wednesday), then Pacers and Pelicans on the road (Saturday and Sunday). Itís hard to imagine the Lakers playing LeBron in both games of a back-to-back, meaning he likely only plays in two games the rest of the season even if he returns next week.

Stilla - you are clearly not applying the same standard to the other teams. You are applying best case scenarios to them and worst case for us.
    actually i think it's you, i'm saying it's not a guarantee that is not saying they lose, but it's not a guarantee one way or the other for SA and Charl either. Lakers man I truly hope Lebron don't play and hope we keep Davis and Drey in check.

We are not playing well against big centers now are we? Dre you just don't know if he comes out and drops 25/20 on us and dominates, that is a realm of possibility. Not like he hasn't done that before?

Welcome to playoff basketball because with this new Playin that is what we are in already, and last two games they have prepared right for us and we are having troubles adjusting and RJ is showing his inexperience because he has been a momentum killer, love the kid but these are facts. When he is bad he is really bad, he thinks too much instead of instincts and needs to learn the simple kick outs because he reminds me of Randle last year forcing and making bad decisions. IQ is rookie and had a bad stretch of decision making but lately what a difference either he's just got a higher IQ no pun, or someone is more in his ear or he's just listens better, or adapts better, but i see a big difference, and we need him back and i feel so much better.

and more Burks means less Payton i'm all in, and right now we need to keep Frank on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    actually i think it's you, i'm saying it's not a guarantee that is not saying they lose, but it's not a guarantee one way or the other for SA and Charl either. Lakers man I truly hope Lebron don't play and hope we keep Davis and Drey in check.

We are not playing well against big centers now are we? Dre you just don't know if he comes out and drops 25/20 on us and dominates, that is a realm of possibility. Not like he hasn't done that before?
    Dre was awful against us the last 2 times we played him.

Look, it's not earth shattering to say "X is possible". Every scenario is possible. Some are not that likely. Everything going right for every other team and going wrong for us isn't likely. That's just basic probability and logic. Of course it COULD happen, it's always possible for the stars to align. But I don't think any gambler would take the bet that the Knicks fall out of top 6. It's not a good bet. I don't think you are factoring in how much Miami and Boston playing each other helps us. It makes any scenario where they both pass us VERY unlikely.

i didn't notice but Knicks will play SA after they play Portland, Bucks, and Nets, then in a B2b after the Nets have us, so they could be finished by the time they play us, so there could be advantages in this game

Ther is only 5 games left I had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Ther is only 5 games left I had no idea
    It's crazy man. 5 games and as right now we host a playoff series. What a season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's crazy man. 5 games and as right now we host a playoff series. What a season

Yea man I'm super hyped right now

Beal is out vs Atlanta smh

Beal is out vs Atlanta smh
    Might be a blessing in disguise. Miami is catching up with the Hawks. We want to avoid the heat

If you think your going to beat this team 4 times you better show the **** up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast