Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Around the Eastern Conference- Top Six (6) Watch- May 9th - May 15th

Week of May 3rd - May 7th

Teams
    Knicks 36-28 Memphis(M) Denver(W) Suns(F)
    Hawks 35-30 Blazers(M) Suns (W) Pacers(T)
    Celtics 34-31 Magic (W) Bulls(F)
    Heat 35-30 Mav's(T) Minny(F)

Days in ( )

Note-
    - all Knick games away
    - Hawks away for Pacers game
    - Celtics away for both games
    - Heat home both games

It is finally very exciting to be watching Knick games that have great meaning with only 8 games left for the Knicks and only 7 games left for the Hawks, Celts and Heat.

The other scoreboard thread has over 1930 posts and been around since Dec 2020, so figured it was time to not only focus on the present but do it weekly.

So above are this weeks teams, games, present records from Tonight through Friday.

Imagine Hawks going 0-3 this week? Imagine Knicks taking 2 of three or all three? Imagine Boston splitting and Heat splitting?

Exciting times, exciting week, finally it's been a long time, great to be Knick fan!!!

The Present

The Past- Not so Good

The Glory Days-

The Knicks are BacK!!!!

A Distant Memory

Last edited by still a fan; 05-03-2021 at 03:31 PM.

This should be the Knicks saying for the week lol, love it!

“Nobody can f--k with the Knicks!”

Ian Begley
    @IanBegley
    ·
    1h
    “Nobody can f--k with me!”

@FatJoe
    heard Julius Randle say that on the court at MSG after he hit a shot over Zion Williamson. "It’s the heat of the moment, man," Randle said while on Fat Joe's show. "That’s how I feel when I’m on the court."

Earl is a huge Knick fan, I hated him so much when he was with Baltimore against Clyde lol

The Knicks Wall
    @TheKnicksWall
    “You never feels as though they’re out of a game. You always feel they can come back."

@RealEarlMonroe

On Thibs creating a culture
    @TKWPodcast

Great 1:23 to listen too, Pearl won't leave that tv lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1389241227434938372

Stilla you have the Celtics and Heat records flip-flopped.

I have faith the Blazers are gonna take care of business against the Hawks tonight. They are in a dog fight out West and I think the Haynes article lit a fire under that team a little bit. Magic could make an upset if Brown doesn't play. These C's just lost to the Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Stilla you have the Celtics and Heat records flip-flopped.

I have faith the Blazers are gonna take care of business against the Hawks tonight. They are in a dog fight out West and I think the Haynes article lit a fire under that team a little bit. Magic could make an upset if Brown doesn't play. These C's just lost to the Thunder.
    i'm concerned about back to back but hopefully the Hawks don't have their shooting caps on.

orlando is horrible though?

i just read in Bet on line they have Randle at 1-20 odds for most improved.

Who else is he contending with honestly?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i just read in Bet on line they have Randle at 1-20 odds for most improved.

Who else is he contending with honestly?
    They’ll throw him that bone but really he’s the MVP.

so the Wiz are helping us clinch a top 8 quicker look like they have things well in hand against Indy.

scary is the way they are playing they will not be an easy out in the play in that is for sure.

Hawks towards end of first up 4 against Port, damn come on Dame and Melo

let me get this out, because this forum is going to jump, Ball is 0-8 in a huge game tonight against Warriors

Gallo vs Melo, classic, and Melo 2-2 ffrom three and Gallo is 0-2 and 0-1 so far, go Melo, I actually like both of them lol

That Bogs pickup for the Hawks was huge he already has 17 points, lighting it up which stinks, I was not looking forward to a nail biter tonight lol,

melo got my memo, he's 4-6 and 3-4 for 12 points off the bench in 11 min, he's holding up his end, lets go Portland

my goodness, Westbrook

after three he has 20 assists and 17 boards and 10 pts on only 4 shots shooting 3-4, incredible, and Beal has missed some shots that Westy's assists should be more, crazy

Damn Bogs, he went off for 23 where is McCollum's defense? Again what a great pickup by the Hawks. 7-9 from three in the first half, always liked him a lot more than Hield.

damn Hawks I had that a good chance for a loss but they are that good.

Well the best news is Knicks control their own destiny so there is that, amazing thought Randle didn't play his normal greatness yet still had lebron type stats, that's telling.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Damn Bogs, he went off for 23 where is McCollum's defense? Again what a great pickup by the Hawks. 7-9 from three in the first half, always liked him a lot more than Hield.
    He’s been hot for over a month now. After the bad start, and injury, he’s having a very good year. Wish we would have gone stronger after him

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast