Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Celts don't play tonight?

We should root for Wash and hope Bertans has one of those 3 point nights to remember lol, Fournier has been lights out the guy just won't miss lately.

My problem with the Heats schedule is Philly don't need that game and will rest some players that is what the nBA does and why would they risk injury against a tough Miami defensive team? No need to play all their guys in that game, perfect rest night.
    LOL, you know what he meant. Sometimes I feel like you just love to argue over dumb ****.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Betting on a team NOT winning 4 games in a row is never a pipedream. It's hard to put streaks together in this league, and it's hard to beat the same team twice in a row. 3-1 is the safest bet.
    didn't mean it that way or at you, I posting in general with their schedule and i feel it's a pipe dream to think the way they are playing with that team with what is on the line and them not taking care of business against a Wash team without 50% of it's chances and two complete blowout type games to end the season.

Wash is the only hope and I did say Westy would have to have one of those OMG games not just his normal triple double, we are talking OMG to pull out a win or Hawks have to have players off on the same night.

Let's put it this way each one of those games hawks are the favorite and i wouldn't bet against them

LOL, you know what he meant. Sometimes I feel like you just love to argue over dumb ****.
    lol that wasn't arguing just wanted everyone to know Celt's don't play tonight for real.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    didn't mean it that way or at you, I posting in general with their schedule and i feel it's a pipe dream to think the way they are playing with that team with what is on the line and them not taking care of business against a Wash team without 50% of it's chances and two complete blowout type games to end the season.

Wash is the only hope and I did say Westy would have to have one of those OMG games not just his normal triple double, we are talking OMG to pull out a win or Hawks have to have players off on the same night.

Let's put it this way each one of those games hawks are the favorite and i wouldn't bet against them
    You can be favored to win each game independently and not favored to win them both consecutively. Basic probability. Wizards still have the horses to get one of those games.

fixed - it is the Rockets
    That a W either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Jaylen Brown has been diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left wrist and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Jaylen Brown has been diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left wrist and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.
    Wow huge loss. Sucks for Brown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Go Wizards.

You can be favored to win each game independently and not favored to win them both consecutively. Basic probability. Wizards still have the horses to get one of those games.
    and they just lost that one opportunity in a big way, nice come back but Westbrook had 2.3 seconds down by only 1 and took a pull up three, wish he would have drove and see what happens only needed a duce, damn that one hurt, don't matter a win is a win

so now Wash is down to one left with hawks, hope that wasn't the only opportunity, you just can't call anything this season

what the heck with SA beating up on the bucks who need that game to finish 2nd? Hope they don't play heat like that

so we have to wait for the West coast time but Knicks will beat the Lakers tonight, i'm feeling it.

that said Boston we want to beat Miami

Wash is in Atlanta so this will be a tough one after Westy missed that three pointer with 2.3 left. That was some 4th that put together and it's highly doubtful they can do that again.

Oh also with some importance we need Minny to beat Pistons, Minny has 21 wins and Pistons have 20, lets get the best pick possible.

Other games to note, Dallas has Memphis, sun's have GS, Nets need to beat the Bulls to beat out the Bucks,

Oh and tonight prior to the Knick game Heat vs Boston is on TNT......who would have thought we'd be glued like this.
    so the math is simple, knicks need to keep winning.

I just read on twitter. If the case of a 3 way tie, Hawks would be 4th, Heat 5th, Knicks 6th. Hawks won their divison so they would get the nod at #4, Heat have the H2H vs the Knicks so they would get 5th.

With that in mind, we really need to go 3-1 to lock up top 5.

I just read on twitter. If the case of a 3 way tie, Hawks would be 4th, Heat 5th, Knicks 6th. Hawks won their divison so they would get the nod at #4, Heat have the H2H vs the Knicks so they would get 5th.

ouch... that would suck. yea we gotta get greedy and stay #4.

Yea I knew this but you would think the league would modify this rule no matter who it would favor or not, because it's a 72 game season.

the rule is stupid because Divisions mean nothing, you are playing the East and West. So because one division don't have the Philly/Nets in it the other team gets the advantage?

I would have made this final straw in the following criteria's :

Three Team Tiebreakers

Division winner ó This applies across the board, even if tied teams are not in the same division
    Best head-to-head winning percentage among all teams tied
    Highest winning percentage within division (if teams are in the same division)
    Highest winning percentage against Eastern Conference teams
    Highest winning percentage against playoff teams in Eastern Conference
    Best point differential

Has anyone seen any probabilities of final standings?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast