Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 76
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,975

    Bears Release Leno

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Right, you know exactly how aggressive Leno is and what his mindset is. What a bunch of crap.
    ?????? Charles Leno doesnít play aggressive none whatsoever heís a Finesse blocker he doesnít play nasty or aggressive or else he would be much better in the run game . Nor has he ever been the type to get up into other defenders faces in the heat of the battle. Leno has always never had that nasty trait in him and itís ok Heís done great for a 7th rounder but his play style isnít aggressive and thatís what I mean in mindset . This isnít the first time itís been mentioned obviously Nagy , Pace and Castillo think different
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-06-2021 at 10:27 AM.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,018
    I think Ronin is referring more to his personality and approach to the game - which is harder to judge.

    You're referring to his Finesse play style.

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,394
    Will say one thing about leno the guy was an idiot. I have seen him in multiple interviews not understand simple questions from reporters. I still hate the guy but we just don't have a replacement.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Will say one thing about leno the guy was an idiot. I have seen him in multiple interviews not understand simple questions from reporters. I still hate the guy but we just don't have a replacement.
    Back that up with sources or you're the idiot.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Back that up with sources or you're the idiot.
    Jeebus man, that was a quick escalation

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Jeebus man, that was a quick escalation

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Nahhhh. I've been arguing with kyben for years. He can take it lol. Call a guy an idiot with no backup and get called an idiot back, that's just expected.

    You can't just throw that statement out there with no backing. Trash a guy with no backup. I hope PSD isn't twitter, I'm sure Kyben will come back with examples.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Nahhhh. I've been arguing with kyben for years. He can take it lol. Call a guy an idiot with no backup and get called an idiot back, that's just expected.

    You can't just throw that statement out there with no backing. Trash a guy with no backup. I hope PSD isn't twitter, I'm sure Kyben will come back with examples.
    It wasn't meant to he a scolding more like well that escalated fast haha

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    29,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Nahhhh. I've been arguing with kyben for years. He can take it lol. Call a guy an idiot with no backup and get called an idiot back, that's just expected.

    You can't just throw that statement out there with no backing. Trash a guy with no backup. I hope PSD isn't twitter, I'm sure Kyben will come back with examples.
    Start at 6:10 in this interview.

    https://youtu.be/BmWCbfi549E

    Also remember him flubbing badley during a training camp where literally he just cant understand what they are asking

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    It wasn't meant to he a scolding more like well that escalated fast haha

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You escalated fast. One day your moms working the truckstop, the next BLAMS. She didn't even know she was pregnant. BLAM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Start at 6:10 in this interview.

    https://youtu.be/BmWCbfi549E

    Also remember him flubbing badley during a training camp where literally he just cant understand what they are asking
    I duno man. Watching that whole interview gives me no Mitch we play football yay bro vibes. Leno is clearly a smart and engaging guy throughout that interview. To suggest because he didn't correctly understand a reporters question during an engaging 10+ minute interview makes him an idiot, is silly. Especially considering at the end of the interview they clarified it. IF you watch that whole interview and think he's an idiot, I just think you're wrong.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    You escalated fast. One day your moms working the truckstop, the next BLAMS. She didn't even know she was pregnant. BLAM.
    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,681
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Deal with it. Your dad delivered my new Fields jersey, not that you'd know it was him... BLAM! Moderate that!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28,683
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Back that up with sources or you're the idiot.
    I would add to this by saying I've always enjoyed Leno's interviews. I don't remember anything off-hand, but he comes across like a really cool dude to me. Didn't ever get any vibes that he was an idiot personally

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,975

    Bears Release Leno

    Iím so excited for the season
    Last edited by Stunner; 05-08-2021 at 08:53 AM.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    14,216
    One thing I'll say is if Teven succeeds at LT then the move up to get him will look that much better. If he becomes a franchise LT and Fields becomes an elite QB the price paid to get them will be fully worth it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •