Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Also probably one of the knuckleheads like LeBron and Elmer Fudd Dudley who didnít go get the vaccine
    Ya. I don't know why people are so afraid of getting vaccinated. My wife is a veterinarian and yesterday we met one of her clients at Home Depot. We were talking about vaccinations and she said that she is not going to get vaccinated. I asked her if she vaccinated her cat and she told me "off course, I have to protect my cat." smh.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    He needs to keep it up consistently because he is vital to our playoff run

    Plus we need to know he can take over PG if we lose DS
    Why losing DS to free agency is not a big deal with the play of THT. He will be even better next year. I feel that he will surpass DS by the end of next year and he will only be 21.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíd sign and trade his *** this offseason for a couple second round picks.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd sign and trade his *** for a couple of COVID vaccines.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,771
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Why losing DS to free agency is not a big deal with the play of THT. He will be even better next year. I feel that he will surpass DS by the end of next year and he will only be 21.
    Consistently play at a high level

    He has shown flashes in games, but still disappears at time

    That's the key between being a good player and a really good player

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Consistently play at a high level

    He has shown flashes in games, but still disappears at time

    That's the key between being a good player and a really good player
    Very true. I feel that itís just a matter of time and playing time is the only way to get him to that point.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,771
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Very true. I feel that itís just a matter of time and playing time is the only way to get him to that point.
    Agree

    That's why he needs to be getting as much playing time as possible

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,280
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Agree

    That's why he needs to be getting as much playing time as possible
    LOL we just can't keep our starting point guard into the playoffs the last couple of years for some reason. I said this beginning of this year. THT should be the starting PG next year. He doesn't have to finish games but his mistakes could be corrected with AD and Lebron out there. He would play a lot more controlled with those two playing next to him. At least you hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •