Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Alec Burks sprained his ankle late in Monday's game and didn't return, finishing with nine points, two rebounds and two assists in 16 minutes off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    The stretch from hell is now at our doorstep. Agreed winning those 2 games was massive. We are 3 games up on Boston in 7th right now. We are in a good spot.
    So Miami has the tiebreaker which is a problem. They have a somewhat easy schedule. Boston we have to end the season so we can take care of our own business. We have the tiebreaker over the hawks so if we can go 2-2 I feel very confident we finish those 3 home games and finish at the 4 seed. Desperately need a Dallas win tonight
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    What about next summer if they were to sign another one year deal? Will it become full bird rights?
    yes on both because of 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
    Alec Burks sprained his ankle late in Monday's game and didn't return, finishing with nine points, two rebounds and two assists in 16 minutes off the bench.
    We need him these freak ankle injuries are mounting even with the new rules, don't think you can stop it, it's such a competitive game and your thinking stop the guy each play.

Hopefully it was not serious, I actually like him running the offense he brings defense and can shoot, and get his own shot........sorry see ya Payton, i'm good with Paytons 14-18 min going to Burks at the pg spot,

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    So Miami has the tiebreaker which is a problem. They have a somewhat easy schedule. Boston we have to end the season so we can take care of our own business. We have the tiebreaker over the hawks so if we can go 2-2 I feel very confident we finish those 3 home games and finish at the 4 seed. Desperately need a Dallas win tonight
    The heat do not have an easy schedule and are 2 games back idk why you are worried about them

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    The heat do not have an easy schedule and are 2 games back idk why you are worried about them
    i'm worried about them for sure.

Dallas is beatable
    Minny is a most likely win
    Boston twice and they match up well so if you want call it a split
    Philly could be a meaningful game or may not but tough
    Bucks see above
    Pistons

Our schedule is much harder and we lose the tie breaker so yes i have Heat concerns for sure.

Now if you say playing Philly and bucks is tough our schedule is damn right ugly:

Denver, so hot
    sun's best or second best
    LA Clips so good
    LA Lakers so good and both superstars will play
    SA never discount a POP team
    Charlotte- just found out Bridges will miss he is on safety protocol now but Ball has returned.
    Boston

that end of the season schedule is a Heat check for sure, pun intended lol

I wonder if Denver rests some of there starters since they have pretty much secured playoff spot.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I mean Boston sucks. They’ve been terrible. If they beat Dallas tonight they could be a threat for sure.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I wonder if Denver rests some of there starters since they have pretty much secured playoff spot.

Whatttt ? Lmao not a shot in the world. They’re fighting for the 3 seed/ there is 7 games left why in the world would they rest anyone
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i'm worried about them for sure.

Dallas is beatable
    Minny is a most likely win
    Boston twice and they match up well so if you want call it a split
    Philly could be a meaningful game or may not but tough
    Bucks see above
    Pistons

Our schedule is much harder and we lose the tie breaker so yes i have Heat concerns for sure.

Now if you say playing Philly and bucks is tough our schedule is damn right ugly:

Denver, so hot
    sun's best or second best
    LA Clips so good
    LA Lakers so good and both superstars will play
    SA never discount a POP team
    Charlotte- just found out Bridges will miss he is on safety protocol now but Ball has returned.
    Boston

that end of the season schedule is a Heat check for sure, pun intended lol
    They have a tough enough schedule where it will be hard for them to make up 2 games on us. And if they sweep Boston great that means Boston is pretty much done for with regards to top 6.

Derrick Rose trade feels like the biggest coup ever. The amount of gas this guy has left in the tank is insane.

Also... Desmond Bane was my guy with our later pick in the draft (I whiffed on Quick and am more than happy with him) but damn is Bane a player. Love his game.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Derrick Rose trade feels like the biggest coup ever. The amount of gas this guy has left in the tank is insane.

Also... Desmond Bane was my guy with our later pick in the draft (I whiffed on Quick and am more than happy with him) but damn is Bane a player. Love his game.
    Bane is built like a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

See this is a legit question and i wondered it myself for the following reason: it used to be a big thing for 3rd or 4th but this year?

right now you have no idea if 3rd or 4th will be a better spot. There are no insurance on who will finish 4,5,6 and somewhere in there is the Lakers who no one ever wants to face a Lebron and Davis in round one.

they can't get to 1 and 2 to play the playin winner so right now i'm thinking rest is better than and more important than winning because by winning and not resting you still could wind up with Lakers and in any case you are going to get one of Lakers, Mav's or Blazers, so in a playoff series those aren't easy outs.

conclusion since you cannot predict who you will get and either way you get home court, rest for both teams will be important at some point, and hopefully it starts with the Knicks lol

If it was next week I'd say yea but it's a bit early right now, but the way i've seen coach's rest guys you just don't know. Bottom line is finishing 3rd or 4th only matters if they face each other in west finals for home court that's it. Better to rest and get there IMO

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    They have a tough enough schedule where it will be hard for them to make up 2 games on us. And if they sweep Boston great that means Boston is pretty much done for with regards to top 6.
    see i don't see it that way, it could easily go they win next two and Knicks lose next two, easily go that way then we are tied and still have the harder schedule, they can make up those two games in just two games, right?

If they make up one game it's still going to be hard for us because of the tie breaker, that tie breaker is going to be huge and that last Boston game could be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bane is built like a truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup that’s one of many things I liked about him as a prospect. He’s just a load. But his three ball is money too and he plays both ends of the court and can handle the ball a bit too. Just a good, solid player who will be a key rotation piece for them for a good while.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast