Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Dennis Schroeder expected to miss 10-to-14 days

Shams Charania: Lakers guard Dennis Schroder is expected to miss 10-to-14 days due to health and safety protocols, sources tell me and @Bill Oram. Schroder entered protocols on Sunday. – via Twitter ShamsCharania
    Top Rumors, Dennis Schroeder, Los Angeles Lakers

Dennis the Menace indeed!
    He is not the only one. Either you are in or out. It will be better to play the best 16 teams. This will be more fair.
    LeBron James criticizes play-in tournament

Dave McMenamin: LeBron James on the play-in tournament: “Whoever came up with that s— needs to be fired” – via Twitter mcten
    Top Rumors, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    But not matter what he says now, they have to be ready for it if they fail to stay in the first 6.
    These guys need to just shut up and do better.
    Anthony Davis: 'We really can't get any lower than this'

Bill Oram: “This is the lowest we’ve been in a while. At least in the last two years. … But the only way is up. We really can’t get any lower than this.” — Anthony Davis – via Twitter billoram
    Top Rumors, Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers

Ryan Ward: Frank Vogel on Anthony Davis: “I think he’s coming around. I don’t think he’s quite where he wants to be from a conditioning standpoint.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Frank Vogel, Anthony Davis, Los Angeles Lakers

Jovan Buha: Kyle Kuma: “I’m not sure what to do. I wish we could get a little bit more time out there with Marc (Gasol). That’d be something that would be pretty good for us, for sure.” – via Twitter jovanbuha
    Kyle Kuzma, Marc Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers

Bill Oram: Kyle Kuzma: “I just don’t think we’re connected right now. I think we’re not healthy and not good enough.” – via Twitter billoram
    Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers

Ryan Ward: Frank Vogel on how he feels about how the Lakers are playing: “We’re just not playing well right now.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Frank Vogel, Los Angeles Lakers
    I think he came back earlier. Davis has been demanding more minutes, but he is not in game shape either. They should have continue to run the role players with insertions of these two guys. But Frank does not have control of it.

Dave McMenamin: Frank Vogel on LeBron James: “He was battling some soreness. We decided not to bring him back. We’ll see how he’s feeling tomorrow.” LAL plays Denver on Monday – via Twitter mcten
    Frank Vogel, Injuries, LeBron James, Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Lakers

Kyle Goon: Asked if he returned too early, LeBron said: “You never know until you get out there.” He also mentions that some of the “sharp pain” he’s felt in games were not things he felt in workouts. – via Twitter kylegoon
    Injuries, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers

Storyline: LeBron James Injury

Bill Oram: LeBron on his injury: “I don’t want to say I came back too early but at the end of the day I had to test it out and see where I was at.” – via Twitter billoram

Ryan Ward: LeBron James on his ankle: “The last two games at halftime it has gotten a little sore on me, a little tight.” – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    #mufridiazsystem

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I kind of feel the play in might not be a bad thing since it will give this team a couple of more games to gel. If we lose then we weren’t meant to be in the playoffs anyway.
    Agreed/disagreed

The team can definitely use more games to gel but the play in is such a short sample size the team can flukishly lose.

Still think they'd pull it off, if Bron and ad are healthy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

With DS out the rest of the regular season, it's time for THT really step up his game

No play makers for the last games? Lakers failed to secure a third pg to help Dennis when Lebron went down. They were more worried about bigs. Now they have none. This is going to be a huge challenge.
    Do not underestimate Carushow 😁. THT can run the point too although limited experience and tends to turn ball over

Was ShadowX right in being concerned about the Chemistry. Deep down i think we think everything is going to be ok but the team have some legit issues right now. Iffy 3 point shooting, Health, Chemistry. Now that the season is coming to an end Lakers the coach need to stop with bad rotations. Why have he not Start Dre and bring in Gasol swinging Harrell to PF with Gasol. The longer he plays around with the line up the more they cant figure each other out. Dennis is about to miss like 12 days of action to make it worst. Lebron is not 100% and Davis look lost.

IMO this is a must win game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    IMO this is a must win game tonight.
    Not a must win, as the outcome doesn't really matter...we must show effort though and play with a sense of urgency. If we don't, that's far worst than a loss

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Not a must win, as the outcome doesn't really matter...we must show effort though and play with a sense of urgency. If we don't, that's far worst than a loss
    it is. you dont want to play in a 1 and done tournament.

it is. you dont want to play in a 1 and done tournament.
    Ehh, I think what matters most is whether the guys still care. If they do and we're healthy play in won't matter (it also likely wouldn't be a one game elimination since we'd likely hold onto the 7th or 8th seed and so we'd have two game to win one). What I've been concerned about is the lack of effort and urgency

Ehh, I think what matters most is whether the guys still care. If they do and we're healthy play in won't matter (it also likely wouldn't be a one game elimination since we'd likely hold onto the 7th or 8th seed and so we'd have two game to win one). What I've been concerned about is the lack of effort and urgency
    health, Luck, Virus. You dont want to fall in a one game tournament. As bad as they have played 1 of 2 games is something not to bank on. Then they got to figure out which team they want to get some chemistry going with if thats Denver, Suns or just throw the season down the drain and the championship door closes.

health, Luck, Virus. You dont want to fall in a one game tournament. As bad as they have played 1 of 2 games is something not to bank on. Then they got to figure out which team they want to get some chemistry going with if thats Denver, Suns or just throw the season down the drain and the championship door closes.
    Well if we're playing like we have been it honestly won't matter because we don't belong in the playoffs if we play like that. I want to see urgency and effort tonight. That's what I'm most looking for in this one.

Well if we're playing like we have been it honestly won't matter because we don't belong in the playoffs if we play like that. I want to see urgency and effort tonight. That's what I'm most looking for in this one.
    sense of urgency and dont win just crush their sprits. They need this win after dropping so many games as of late. Not making the playoffs is a no no win or lose in the playoffs .

If this team dont make the playoffs it must be dismantled.

AD looking like his old self a bit

sense of urgency and dont win just crush their sprits. They need this win after dropping so many games as of late. Not making the playoffs is a no no win or lose in the playoffs .
    Well we're missing LBJ and still adjusting to AD being back and AD2 playing himself into shape so that's why I don't really care about the outcome. A sense of urgency and effort should always be there regardless of the outcome

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast