Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Are you sure sure ? Or did you mean not one as in two?

No, I meant I didn't thin either one of those posts were worthy considering what he did. I'm sure it's not every day someone scores from first on an infield single. It was a pretty big deal and thought there should have been more said about it, to offset all the doom and gloom posted, such as crying 100 times because Cole didn't throw 120 pitches.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Im guessing he was referring to specific posters who complain in almost every post

I could be wrong.

You're 100% right. You know me too well. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    No, I meant I didn't thin either one of those posts were worthy considering what he did. I'm sure it's not every day someone scores from first on an infield single. It was a pretty big deal and thought there should have been more said about it, to offset all the doom and gloom posted, such as crying 100 times because Cole didn't throw 120 pitches.
    Yeah, ok if you say so, still think ya missed the two posts :laigh2: but I agree, it definitely should've gotten more hoopla ... I mean, that was pretty embarrassing but it also couldn't have happened to a better team.
    Last edited by NYY09; 05-07-2021 at 09:19 PM.

Well, that escalated quickly...

Quote Originally Posted by NYY09 View Post
    Yeah, ok if you say so, still think ya missed the two posts :laigh2: but I agree, it definitely should've gotten more hoopla ... I mean, that was pretty embarrassing but it also couldn't have happened to a better team.

Think what makes you happy.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122