Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Dr, Sanchez is probably the biggest disappointment of the movement. He has already lost his job as starter.
    He lost that job twice within a year . And somehow I am not supposed to believe he is a dissapointment...

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Ahh. The vitriol and whining continues even on off days. It's good that those who cry are consistent and true to their values of promoting ignorance, anger, discontentment and victimization. Good for them

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    Cole isn't set to pitch game 3. Would you settle for game 4?
    Uh, yes he is....He is pitching Thur and that is the 3rd game of the series.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

I feel once the offense gets going consistently the team will start playing .650-700 ball for long stretches of the season. I hope the Yankee fans hammer them tonight! They stole our ring.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Ahh. The vitriol and whining continues even on off days. It's good that those who cry are consistent and true to their values of promoting ignorance, anger, discontentment and victimization. Good for them
    I donít think anybody on here promotes any of that. They just have opinions and unfortunately others who follow in here are just not of that particular opinion. And that is fine too. But who made any opposite side of an opinion the only god?
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

We may need to trade Monty in June....
    I feel the RedSox will get another ace to team up with Sale for the 2nd half....

Iíd trade Devi Garcia, Monty and Schmidt to block them.
    Soundgarden
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

I feel the RedSox will get another ace to team up with Sale for the 2nd half....

Wouldnít surprise me if the Red Sox do that . Someone in the AL will make a trade like that if the yanks donít

I donít think anybody on here promotes any of that. They just have opinions and unfortunately others who follow in here are just not of that particular opinion. And that is fine too. But who made any opposite side of an opinion the only god?
    Why do you bother responding to him ? I mean all he is doing is trolling , looking for a fight . Donít give him the satisfaction

I feel once the offense gets going consistently the team will start playing .650-700 ball for long stretches of the season. I hope the Yankee fans hammer them tonight! They stole our ring.
    Only way the play over .650 ball for long stretches is if they keep playing Baltimore and central division teams for most of the season

Sorry Mush. I disagree. Continually talking badly about players and dismissing them as failures or disappointments, is all the things I said.
    There is a difference between critical analysis and blind BS.

You are 100% correct. They can comment. all they want. They can cry, whine, complain all the want.
    But I can also call it for what it is, whiney, entitled, spoiled BS

See the post above mine for exactly what I mean. He's absolutely allowed to comment. But you don't find that to be an overly negative? Or even realistic? That proclamation, this early in the year? When they have played 2 teams who are above 500? One of which they took 3 out of 4?

Are you allowed to look at it that way? Of course. It's still negative, whiney BS
    Last edited by Kinkotheclown; 05-04-2021 at 08:54 AM.

Ignorance is bliss

For whom?

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Sorry Mush. I disagree. Continually talking badly about players and dismissing them as failures or disappointments, is all the things I said.
    There is a difference between critical analysis and blind BS.

You are 100% correct. They can comment. all they want. They can cry, whine, complain all the want.
    But I can also call it for what it is, whiney, entitled, spoiled BS

See the post above mine for exactly what I mean. He's absolutely allowed to comment. But you don't find that to be an overly negative? Or even realistic? That proclamation, this early in the year? When they have played 2 teams who are above 500? One of which they took 3 out of 4?

Are you allowed to look at it that way? Of course. It's still negative, whiney BS
    Instead of talking crap about those people why donít you PROVE that Sanchez , bird and andujar have not been disappointments so far . Come you know better , so prove an injury plagued first baseman that even cashman gave up on wasnít a disappointment . Prove that despite hitting below .200 in his last 900 at bats and losing his starting job twice within year , that Sanchez hasnít been a disappointment so far , I mean there are even talks of Sanchez being traded now . Prove that andujar hasnít been a disappointment after his injuries and now having no real place on this team because of his glove . Come on prove that all wrong instead of trolling

Dr, Sanchez is probably the biggest disappointment of the movement. He has already lost his job as starter.
    Today, would you have said that a year ago, two years?

That was my original and only point to Jorge. We were discussing prospects. I don't believe as a prospect he was a disappointment, he lived up to the hype but not his potential. Brien Taylor was a disappointment. Eric Duncan was a disappointment. Drew Henson was a disappointment. I think you get the drift. Some would argue Hughes and Joba were disappointments.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Today, would you have said that a year ago, two years?

That was my original and only point to Jorge. We were discussing prospects. I don't believe as a prospect he was a disappointment, he lived up to the hype but not his potential. Brien Taylor was a disappointment. Eric Duncan was a disappointment. Drew Henson was a disappointment. I think you get the drift. Some would argue Hughes and Joba were disappointments.
    But I wasnít talking more than 2 years ago . I was talking NOW . I wasnít talking about him being a disappointment as a prospect . Talk about moving goal posts. You somehow missed my entire point . My point is that they proved you canít depend on so many prospects to make a championship team . Because they are NOW disappointments
    Last edited by Posada20; 05-04-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Instead of talking crap about those people why donít you PROVE that Sanchez , bird and andujar have not been disappointments so far . Come you know better , so prove an injury plagued first baseman that even cashman gave up on wasnít a disappointment . Prove that despite hitting below .200 in his last 900 at bats and losing his starting job twice within year , that Sanchez hasnít been a disappointment so far , I mean there are even talks of Sanchez being traded now . Prove that andujar hasnít been a disappointment after his injuries and now having no real place on this team because of his glove . Come on prove that all wrong instead of trolling
    The only one in that group in dispute is Sanchez. I acknowledged Bird (injury) and Andujar (no glove) as disappointments.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast