Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    249

    2021 Miami Dolphins roster (UPDATED)

    As of 9/3/21


    Roster Size: 53


    Quarterbacks

    Tua Tagovailoa
    Jacoby Brissett

    Running backs

    Myles Gaskin
    Malcolm Brown
    Salvon Ahmed

    Tight ends

    Mike Gesicki
    Adam Shaheen
    Durham Smythe
    Hunter Long
    Cethan Carter

    Wide receivers

    DeVante Parker
    Jaylen Waddle
    Albert Wilson
    Preston Williams
    Jakeem Grant Sr.
    Mack Hollins

    Note: William Fuller V is suspended for the first game, so while the Dolphins list him on the roster, he does not count until after Week 1.

    Offensive linemen

    Austin Jackson
    Solomon Kindley
    Michael Deiter
    Robert Hunt
    Jesse Davis
    Liam Eichenberg
    Greg Mancz
    Greg Little
    Robert Jones

    Defensive linemen

    Christian Wilkins
    Emmanuel Ogbah
    Raekwon Davis
    Adam Butler
    John Jenkins
    Zach Sieler

    Linebackers

    Jerome Baker
    Elandon Roberts
    Andrew Van Ginkel
    Jaelan Phillips
    Sam Eguavoen
    Brennan Scarlett
    Duke Riley

    Cornerbacks

    Xavien Howard
    Byron Jones
    Justin Coleman
    Noah Igbinoghene
    Nik Needham
    Trill Williams

    Safeties

    Eric Rowe
    Jason McCourty
    Brandon Jones
    Jamal Perry
    Jevon Holland
    Clayton Fejedelem

    Kicker

    Jason Sanders

    Punter

    Michael Palardy

    Long Snapper

    Blake Fergsuon

    Practice Squad: Roster Size:17/17

    Quarterback

    Reid Sinnett

    Running back

    Gerrid Doaks

    Patrick Laird

    Carl Tucker

    Wide receiver

    Kirk Merritt

    Brandon Powell

    Isaiah Ford

    Offensive line

    Durval Queiroz Neto

    Tom Cameron

    Kion Smith

    Bobby Hart

    Defensive line

    Jabaal Sheard

    Benito Jones

    Linebacker

    Shaquem Griffin

    Calvin Munson

    Milo Eifler

    Cornerback

    Javaris Davis
    Last edited by gambo1988; 09-10-2021 at 10:58 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    God Iím so happy you did this instead of me lol.

    Itís obviously early but Iím really pumped about the roster. Weakest spots are RB and LB and more specifically ILB. But I think you can get by with Baker, McKinney and Roberts.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    249
    Dolphins cut FS Bobby McCain
    Last edited by gambo1988; 05-06-2021 at 08:40 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    249
    Dolphins sign CB Jason McCourty and TE Jibri Blount

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    The most important part of the offseason has arrived. New player numbers:

    WR Albert Wilson: #2
    WR Will Fuller V: #3
    QB Reid Sinnett: #4
    P Michael Palardy: #5
    WR Lynn Bowden Jr.: #6
    WR Allen Hurns: #8
    DB Noah Igbinoghene: #9
    QB Jacoby Brissett: #14
    EDGE Jaelan Phillips: #15
    WR Robert Foster: #16
    WR Jaylen Waddle: #17
    SAF Jevon Holland: #22
    RB Gerrid Doaks: #23
    RB Jordan Scarlett: #28
    DB Jason McCourty: #30
    RB Malcolm Brown: #34
    LB Terrell Bonds: #35
    LS Blake Ferguson: #44
    LB Duke Riley: #45
    LB Benardrick McKinney: #50
    LB Elandon Roberts: #52
    EDGE Brennan Scarlett: #57
    IOL Matt Skura: #62
    IOL Cameron Tom: #64
    IDL Adam Butler: #70
    OL Liam Eichenberg: #74
    IOL Tyler Gauthier: #75
    OL DJ Fluker: #76
    OL Larnel Coleman: #79
    TE/FB Cethan Carter: #82
    TE Hunter Long: #84
    WR Kai Locksley: #87
    TE Jibri Blount: #89
    IDL John Jenkins: #90
    IDL Jonathan Ledbetter: #93
    EDGE Tyshun Render: #96

    Super disappointed that Holland didnít get 8. But he can grab it after Hurns gets cut in camp. We simply cannot stand for the other rookies getting good numbers and Holland getting stuck with 22.

    But Iím pretty sure Phillips is going to break every record this year being the first DE with #15.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 05-07-2021 at 09:32 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The most important part of the offseason has arrived. New player numbers:

    WR Albert Wilson: #2
    WR Will Fuller V: #3
    QB Reid Sinnett: #4
    P Michael Palardy: #5
    WR Lynn Bowden Jr.: #6
    WR Allen Hurns: #8
    DB Noah Igbinoghene: #9
    QB Jacoby Brissett: #14
    EDGE Jaelan Phillips: #15
    WR Robert Foster: #16
    WR Jaylen Waddle: #17
    SAF Jevon Holland: #22
    RB Gerrid Doaks: #23
    RB Jordan Scarlett: #28
    DB Jason McCourty: #30
    RB Malcolm Brown: #34
    LB Terrell Bonds: #35
    LS Blake Ferguson: #44
    LB Duke Riley: #45
    LB Benardrick McKinney: #50
    LB Elandon Roberts: #52
    EDGE Brennan Scarlett: #57
    IOL Matt Skura: #62
    IOL Cameron Tom: #64
    IDL Adam Butler: #70
    OL Liam Eichenberg: #74
    IOL Tyler Gauthier: #75
    OL DJ Fluker: #76
    OL Larnel Coleman: #79
    TE/FB Cethan Carter: #82
    TE Hunter Long: #84
    WR Kai Locksley: #87
    TE Jibri Blount: #89
    IDL John Jenkins: #90
    IDL Jonathan Ledbetter: #93
    EDGE Tyshun Render: #96

    Super disappointed that Holland didnít get 8. But he can grab it after Hurns gets cut in camp. We simply cannot stand for the other rookies getting good numbers and Holland getting stuck with 22.

    But Iím pretty sure Phillips is going to break every record this year being the first DE with #15.
    I just hope I can get over my hatred of #17.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    249
    Dolphins signed T Larnel Coleman and RB Gerrid Doaks.

    We also signed the following undrafted college free agents: CB Jaytlin Askew, DT Jerome Johnson, G Robert Jones and FB Carl Tucker.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    249
    Dolphins cut

    DB Tino Ellis
    S Nate Holley
    RB Jordan Scarlett
    WR Khalil McClain
    DE Tyshun Render

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,182
    Wow, McKinney was cut. I'm kind of shocked. He was destroying the running game in camp. Is Elandon Roberts really that good?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Wow, McKinney was cut. I'm kind of shocked. He was destroying the running game in camp. Is Elandon Roberts really that good?
    He started well but I honestly didnít hear anything about him the past few weeks. Him and Roberts basically play the same role as neither can play in coverage. Most of the big plays you heard about from RBs and TEs in the passing game were with McKinney in coverage.

    Im extremely concerned about the LB depth. Please for the love of god sign KJ Wright. This also means they have to pull other guys into coverage like Phillips and AVG who you obviously would prefer rushing.

    Also holy **** I canít think of another trade that ended up being a lose lose for both sides lol. Basically both teams just lost a bunch of money and all they got out of it was Houston with a 6th for Lawson.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 08-30-2021 at 07:59 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    Quote Originally Posted by gambo1988 View Post
    Dolphins cut

    DB Tino Ellis
    S Nate Holley
    RB Jordan Scarlett
    WR Khalil McClain
    DE Tyshun Render
    Matt Skura is the other surprise cut. Writing was on the wall when they traded for whatever his name is this weekend.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    Larnel Coleman to IR. Clearly a way to stash him.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    Hereís the full list of moves:

    Placed on injured reserve
    T Larnel Coleman
    Released
    LB Josh Harvey-Clemons
    CB Cre'Von LeBlanc
    LB Benardrick McKinney
    T Adam Pankey
    C Matt Skura
    C Cameron Tom
    Waived
    CB Javaris Davis
    RB Gerrid Doaks
    CB Tino Ellis
    LB Shaquem Griffin
    S Nate Holley
    LB Kylan Johnson
    DT Benito Jones
    RB Patrick Laird
    DE Jonathan Ledbetter
    WR Kai Locksley
    WR Khalil McClain
    WR Kirk Merritt
    LB Calvin Munson
    TE Chris Myarick
    WR Malcolm Perry
    G Durval Queiroz Neto
    DE Tyshun Render
    RB Jordan Scarlett
    QB Reid Sinnett
    DE Jason Strowbridge
    FB Carl Tucker

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    So some interesting things from the current 53:

    The team has only kept 3 RBs on the active roster. Theyíve said they want Doaks on the PS and with the ability to call up on game day gives you flexibility.

    7 WRs and Kirk Merritt was the first guy left off. Thereís a lot of WR talent on the waiver wire so thereís a chance we can stash him.

    The madmen actually did it and kept 5 TEs on the roster.

    Robert Jones stays on the 53. They gave him the highest deal for a UDFA this year so theyíre high on him. Looked good in the run game.

    12 total DBs include Fjedelum, Perry, and Trill Williams. The team discussed that they wanted to keep Williams for his development so I wonder if heís cut if someone catches their eye on the waiver wire.

    Right now I would be looking for RBs, Oline, and LBs. RB isnít as big of a need as I originally thought it would be, but thereís always some talent out there. But Oline you can always get more for and personally I think LB is the biggest need on the team.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,236
    Dolphins claim Northern Iowa defensive back Elijah Campbell off waivers from Jets. Undrafted player appeared in three games last season for NY

    Gotta have that 13th DB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •