Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Game Thread: May

We get to watch three Kings/Thunder games in a week? Canít wait.

Hard to believe but the Kings still have a shot at the play in game. I figure the Kings likely have to go 5-1.....The Spurs are in deep trouble. They have 7 games left, they are on a 5 game losing streak, and in those 7 games they play the Suns 2x, Bucks, Nets, and Trail Blazers......Our next game is against the Spurs, if we win we are 2 games back. The Pelicans are still a issue as they are 1 game ahead of us and have the tie breaker over us. Its a long shot but at least we have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Hard to believe but the Kings still have a shot at the play in game. I figure the Kings likely have to go 5-1.....The Spurs are in deep trouble. They have 7 games left, they are on a 5 game losing streak, and in those 7 games they play the Suns 2x, Bucks, Nets, and Trail Blazers......Our next game is against the Spurs, if we win we are 2 games back. The Pelicans are still a issue as they are 1 game ahead of us and have the tie breaker over us. Its a long shot but at least we have a shot.
    If we win tonight, we have a good shot. The Pels are banged up, Zion is out indefinitely.

On a side note, the guys the Kings picked up at the deadline are all really solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    If we win tonight, we have a good shot. The Pels are banged up, Zion is out indefinitely.

On a side note, the guys the Kings picked up at the deadline are all really solid.
    No Fox, Halliburton, or Barnes and they have been playing solid. Now that Wright, Davis, and Harkless have had time to gel they are playing well.

I thought it was over with weeks ago, but if we beat the Spurs last night we would of had a legit change. With that loss the chances look dim. We lost the tie breaker to both the Spurs and the Pels. We will likely have to win out now and hope the Spurs don't win more than 1 game and the Pelicans 2 games. With the Spurs schedule and the Pelicans injuries I can see the later, but I don't see the Kings going 5-0 with the Jazz on their schedule.

No Fox, Halliburton, or Barnes and they have been playing solid. Now that Wright, Davis, and Harkless have had time to gel they are playing well.

I thought it was over with weeks ago, but if we beat the Spurs last night we would of had a legit change. With that loss the chances look dim. We lost the tie breaker to both the Spurs and the Pels. We will likely have to win out now and hope the Spurs don't win more than 1 game and the Pelicans 2 games. With the Spurs schedule and the Pelicans injuries I can see the later, but I don't see the Kings going 5-0 with the Jazz on their schedule.
    Maybe Jazz lock up a seed and rest starters in final game. I'm more worried about the Kings lack of talent than the Jazz tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Maybe Jazz lock up a seed and rest starters in final game. I'm more worried about the Kings lack of talent than the Jazz tbh.
    Kings magic number with the Spurs is 2. Any combination of 2 wins by the Spurs, 2 losses by the Kings, or 1 win by the Spurs and 1 loss by the Kings eliminates the Kings.

Kings magic number with the Pelicans is 4. Likely not a factor because if the Kings make it over the Spurs I think they make it over the Pelicans.

Kings Magic number with the Pelicans is

Let's win out and hope spurs lose out.

Magic number is now 1.....Spurs have to finish 0-4 and the Kings have to go 4-0.

Magic number is now 1.....Spurs have to finish 0-4 and the Kings have to go 4-0.
    Trust in Luke.