Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 556 to 563 of 563

Thread: Tim Scott

  1. #556
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    59,721
    Never has, never will.

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    ****** site won't let me fix this misquote so just INSERT DUMB SPECIAL **** HERE.
    This is why youre the biggest joke on this forum. To take away a words power over you is not "privilege".

    All those jobs loans and opportunity white people are missing out on by the n word being socially innacceptable for them to use lol.
    Last edited by MRSpock; 05-23-2021 at 05:30 AM.

  3. #558
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    2,478
    And white people can do what they want with their flag.

    Just don't expect educated people to buy this horse **** that its about states rights.

    If they want to run around with a flag representing a terrorist organization go ahead.

    I personally am American. I'm not for Confederate terrorist groups that actually did try to destroy this country.

    I think waving that flag is 1000x more disrespectful than kneeling to the American one.

  4. #559
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,760
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    This is why youre the biggest joke on this forum. To take away a words power over you is not "privilege".

    All those jobs loans and opportunity white people are missing out on by the n word being socially innacceptable for them to use lol.
    if you have a problem with the literal definition of privilege, that is not my problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And white people can do what they want with their flag.

    Just don't expect educated people to buy this horse **** that its about states rights.

    If they want to run around with a flag representing a terrorist organization go ahead.

    I personally am American. I'm not for Confederate terrorist groups that actually did try to destroy this country.

    I think waving that flag is 1000x more disrespectful than kneeling to the American one.
    I'm not pro Confederate flag. it's a comparable point of what gets canceled is only decided by certain people.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #560
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,870
    I wish I was in the land of Dixie.....
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    17,018
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I wish I was in the land of Dixie.....
    It'd be a step up from your current la la land.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    And white people can do what they want with their flag.

    Just don't expect educated people to buy this horse **** that its about states rights.

    If they want to run around with a flag representing a terrorist organization go ahead.

    I personally am American. I'm not for Confederate terrorist groups that actually did try to destroy this country.

    I think waving that flag is 1000x more disrespectful than kneeling to the American one.
    There is one directly across the street from our home flying over a graveyard.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    15,870
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It'd be a step up from your current la la land.
    Be a step up for me? In the land of Dixie? ok
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •