Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ive been called the N-word many times on the basketball court.
    Ive was called many nerdy white TV and movie characters. My standard response was in your eye though I have used in your eye Urkel Mainly I didn't talk back but Id try to be annoying when people talked **** (clapping in their face, smug looks, etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-08-2021 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ive was called many nerdy white TV and movie characters. My standard response was in your eye though I have used in your eye Urkel Mainly I didn't talk back but Id try to be annoying when people talked **** (clapping in their face, smug looks, etc)
    I can generally tell how good Im playing by which white player they call me. If they call me Larry or Dirk, Im doing good. One time I was called Meyers Leonard, I was not playing well that day lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Don't forget about the timeless classic of losing his **** because his son saw a dude kiss another dude and he was scared his son was gonna catch a case of gay
    I missed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Ive been called the N-word many times on the basketball court.
    By Danny Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Some people complain about blacks using it amongst themselves. White people who complain about the fact that's its acceptable for blacks to use it and not for whites, you're more than likely dealing with a racist.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    if someone thinks the N word is hurtful and racist, that is the opposite of being racist.

would it okay for whites to use it among themselves too, since they would not be using it as a racial slur. of course not.

maybe in the future we can have actual equality and not privileges based on race.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

So dumb....

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    So dumb....
    Im sorry. Are we pretending to be surprised?

Of course not.

Living in a world without context and being able to whitewash what makes you uncomfortable must be nice. Explains a lot of his posts though.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-09-2021 at 02:56 AM.

And he thinks he is being deep and insightful
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

He's the common sense, middle ground voice that keeps us all in check.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if someone thinks the N word is hurtful and racist, that is the opposite of being racist.

would it okay for whites to use it among themselves too, since they would not be using it as a racial slur. of course not.

It would by default be racist lol. Like I know you have little to zero knowledge of African American history but there is a pretty drastic difference between white people and black people dropping n-bombs. Sorry you feel left out of the club but that's an outrageously poor comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Living in a world without context and being able to whitewash what makes you uncomfortable must be nice. Explains a lot of his posts though.

whitewash, ignorance.

who has said more that the N word is offensive and racist, not white people.

how can anyone say the N word is offensive and racist, and then use the same word themselves. from people that want to rant about white privilege, while having the privilege that only they can use this word.
    hypocrisy and double standard.

we know the swastika is offensive (a symbol IMO not as offensive/racist as the N word) ..would it be acceptable for some to use the swastika? of course not.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    It would by default be racist lol. Like I know you have little to zero knowledge of African American history but there is a pretty drastic difference between white people and black people dropping n-bombs. Sorry you feel left out of the club but that's an outrageously poor comparison.
    the word itself is default racist, that is the point.

I don't feel left out, pay better attention to a conversation. I don't think anyone should use it or even want to use it.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    whitewash, ignorance.

who has said more that the N word is offensive and racist, not white people.

how can anyone say the N word is offensive and racist, and then use the same word themselves. from people that want to rant about white privilege, while having the privilege that only they can use this word.
    hypocrisy and double standard.

we know the swastika is offensive (a symbol IMO not as offensive/racist as the N word) ..would it be acceptable for some to use the swastika? of course not.
    You whitewash constantly. Its how you justify all these "whataboutisms" you've become so classically known for. You attempt to make comparisons of things that are in no way of equal value or at the very least are completely devoid of context. It's not just on this subject either.

Again, the use of word is dependent on context. There's a difference between the n-word that ends in "a" and the one that ends in "er". That's not your determination to make either. Are you black? Does it remotely pertain to you? If the answer to both of those questions are no then keep moving.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast