Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hes perfect for them to pick as a VP. He checks a lot of boxes to cover a 110% Caucasian.
    I sincerely hope he runs with Trump. I really hope the republicans push this ticket. I hope he shows up at his base rally whether it is Qanon, Alt-right, and ultra/nationalist religious groups, oh that right they already exist under Trump's banner. The crazies and Scott's bad label, yup a winning ticket.

Sorry, if they think that will be a winning ticket they are living a fantasy world. But who else do they have, who isn't sucking on Donny's teat, to run? The republicans are in worst shape than the democrats. The moderate has only the progressives. Mitch and Ms. Chenney have the alt-right, Trumpsters, Qanon, those cleaning their guns, and conservatives,
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Why don't the republican posters bring up the infighting among the Republican leadership? You sure see enough democrat here in fighting here over policies, especially during the primaries. Never push a policy but quick to shoot down the democrat's policies.

I could be wrong. It could have been drowned out by all the "who should care for dead black children, I am a liar or whatever, and blacks might be brainwashing into disliking the republicans".
    Last edited by WES445; 05-03-2021 at 11:06 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I sincerely hope he runs with Trump. I really hope the republicans push this ticket. I hope he shows up at his base rally whether it is Qanon, Alt-right, and ultra/nationalist religious groups, oh that right they already exist under Trump's banner. The crazies and Scott's bad label, yup a winning ticket.

Sorry, if they think that will be a winning ticket they are living a fantasy world. But who else do they have, who isn't sucking on Donny's teat, to run? The republicans are in worst shape than the democrats. The moderate has only the progressives. Mitch and Ms. Chenney have the alt-right, Trumpsters, Qanon, those cleaning their guns, and conservatives,
    We all know as clear as day that Trump is running in 2024

I think another easy option is Ron Desantis, although Trump already has control of Florida.

The biggest election of our lifetimes was 2020, but 2024 will also be massive as the last attempt for Donnie. He'll never admit that he lost this election so that'll be a main pushing point of his with the voter base. The next stage is the peddle as many voter suppression tickets as he can to try to squeeze out a victory next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    That was only done AFTER Trump was out, before he was lauded as a hero who saved NY, MSNBC called him "The Real President"
    I think the timeline showed his problems started to appear around election time and peaked that following January. So what if he was lauded as a hero, but when his crap came out that change. Rudy was lauded a hero at one time and even George W. so live with the idea that these guys take victory laps deservingly or not. Crap changes, keep up. Cuomo's career is over. Find another democrat to roast.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    We all know as clear as day that Trump is running in 2024

I think another easy option is Ron Desantis, although Trump already has control of Florida.

The biggest election of our lifetimes was 2020, but 2024 will also be massive as the last attempt for Donnie. He'll never admit that he lost this election so that'll be a main pushing point of his with the voter base. The next stage is the peddle as many voter suppression tickets as he can to try to squeeze out a victory next time around.
    The ball is in Biden's court. How he handles the country between now and the mid-term will tell how Trump's fortunes will turn. I know the mods. here hate progressive ideas, but the few that paid dividends now to the working class will gain much for the democrat among their base, independents, and the now and then voters. I count myself in the last category. The republicans are unable to go left of the democrat where most Americans live. left of center. I am talking about stopping endless war, address the criminal system problems, environmental issues and general fairness in our domestic policies towards the poor and minorities issues.

We all can agree on the basics, education and safety for our kids, clean water and air, and jobs. Between the mods and progressives, I think we already have the framework for this to work. But we must bring more money into the coffer than what we spend. Otherwise, we haven't learnt from the decades of spending money we don't have for endless wars and what it has cost us.

Will Rogers

Now we beginning to see why the Republican base is the way it is. Just going on most Republican posters here.
    this made me laugh.

Now we beginning to see why the Democrat base is the way it is. Just going on most Democrat posters here. people delusional because liberal media and/or social media said something and that narrative is easily believed. that is why I've posted that one piece from NYT about how anti Trumpers are getting dumber, and that was from 2018 which has been worse now.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I see why you confuse protesters with rioters. You are a confused person. If the right thought a black democrat was an Uncle Tom, he would get a "meet and greet" dinner at a top restaurant. They would recruit him. A Uncle Tom wouldn't join the democrat party. He can get more donors being a token in the republican party and less harassment from within the party.

You really don't see how this is an impossible political move by Uncle Tom? He would get no play within the democrat party.
    The Proud boys had her at one of their convention gatherings. So she is more in their camp along with the alt-right than the consevatives. She isn't associated with any conservative think tank or something. She is their internet/young people spokeswoman. She tried to do the black sponsor speaker/debate circuit, but that peter out after she said that blacks were better off during Jim Crow than now. She didn't read the room. All black faces.

But yeah, she is another proper, no-fuss negro shuffling Uncle Tom tunes for big bucks. I bet she be gone by the next presidential race, along with silk and diamond.

I usually block your post, but today out of curiosity, I am finding all sorts of trinkets.

The least you can do is to know what your Uncle Toms are doing on your behalf, not their community.

it doesn't matter what Tim Scott supports, calling him an uncle Tom is offensive and a racist slur. you wouldn't support the same type of thing said against a minority Democrat.

as it is any criticism of a minority Democrat is called racist, assuming the only reason to criticize them is their race, which has been evident here for anything said against AOC.

black people in America don't have to be Democrat, don't have to support Democrats. this is why some Republicans including blacks that support Republicans have questioned what Democrats have actually done for blacks in America.

https://twitter.com/PARISDENNARD/sta...16550186856451
    Sen. @votetimscott
    is an honorable man. He's fought for Black Americans his entire life. HBCU funding, Criminal Justice & Police Reform, School Choice & Opportunity Zones.

Bigotry should always be denounced. Biden & Democrats should denounce the disgusting use of "Uncle Tim!

https://twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/s...06716937859076
    Captivating statement.

Black pain/trauma = political business model.

Today, it stems from black on black crime, failed public education, and loyalty to Democrats who have intentionally misled the community for many decades.

https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1364387255859740672
    I am so tired of Democrats selling their ideological dreams on the lie its for Black people.

Wealth Taxes
    Climate Change
    Student Debt

If you want to help ask mayors of big cities to provide serious education curriculums and stop narratives we are hopeless and need your crumbs.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/stat...60550955618305
    @TheLeoTerrell
    "Biden Lied to Black Democrats for 47 Years, Not Surprised Rep. Clyburn Is Upset"

every one of those from someone black.

\_(ツ)_/

You are wasting your breath and finger strokes here with that. Really, and I mean it, you should write to as many black publications that print feedback that you can. Just don't rant but read the article you hate and voice your mind. You just might be bringing up things that haven't occur to the general audience. Otherwise, you are talking for your own amusement.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Seems you are not concerned by this story at all and are fishing for a gotcha moment to stereotype those dirty libs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No way! He would never!

He can be a Republican all he wants. Its a free country. The problem Ive got is that I cant reconcile how someone would support their policies while admitting publicly to having been picked up or otherwise harassed by police nearly two dozen times. He acknowledges that he was guilty of driving while black and yet he insists that the country isnt racist. Well how does a non-racist country let people get arrested for DWB?
    The driving while black, walking while black, doing whatever while black is a bit overblown in my opinion. Blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes and live in high crime areas. Given that, I would think that there would be more stops. Seems like simple arithmetic. Often times theses stops escalate due to confrontational attitudes by those who are stopped.

In the last 6 months, I've been stopped twice. Once was over a reduced speed limit put in to slow traffic down in a high traffic commercial/residential area. The second time was pretty much a "what are you doing in this neighborhood" situation. In both cases I was polite, complied, did the license and registration, explained myself and was let go. It never became confrontational and never evolved over nothing more than a simple warning.

Wow. You're such a good boy!

You are wasting your breath and finger strokes here with that. Really, and I mean it, you should write to as many black publications that print feedback that you can. Just don't rant but read the article you hate and voice your mind. You just might be bringing up things that haven't occur to the general audience. Otherwise, you are talking for your own amusement.
    actual equality is not tolerating someone being called an uncle Tom, doesn't matter what side they are on.

it wouldn't be fair or right for black Democrats (or minority Democrats) to be called the same either.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    The driving while black, walking while black, doing whatever while black is a bit overblown in my opinion. Blacks commit a disproportionate number of crimes and live in high crime areas. Given that, I would think that there would be more stops. Seems like simple arithmetic. Often times theses stops escalate due to confrontational attitudes by those who are stopped.

In the last 6 months, I've been stopped twice. Once was over a reduced speed limit put in to slow traffic down in a high traffic commercial/residential area. The second time was pretty much a "what are you doing in this neighborhood" situation. In both cases I was polite, complied, did the license and registration, explained myself and was let go. It never became confrontational and never evolved over nothing more than a simple warning.
    So you still have another 16 stops to go before you catch up to Senator Tim Scott...it's amazing how you always pop out to defend white supremacy. Kudos! They trained you well.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Wait! I commit a disproportional amount of crime and live in a high crime area?

Will Rogers

So you still have another 16 stops to go before you catch up to Senator Tim Scott...it's amazing how you always pop out to defend white supremacy. Kudos! They trained you well.
    I just wish I could experience some of this white supremacy that I an supposed to have.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast