Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Just to save time for you.

lol, wtf? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Where did you get that from my post lol? When I asked the question "Are you black", it should be common sense that I am referring to black people and how they determine they want to use it.

That's not black privilege lol and your confluence to compare it white privilege is mind numbingly ignorant. More of that void you live in where context is absent of everything that comes across your keyboard.

if only black people get to decide who can or can not say the N word, that is privilege by definition.

a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.
    only that group gets to decide, that's privilege.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Almost everything carries some sort of privilege, but that doesn't mean they are privileged overall. The handicapped get the privilege of boarding flights first, do you think it's better to have legs or not in our society?

The homeless have the privilege of having people just give them money on the side of the road, and if I tried to ask for money, nobody would give it to me. Do you think it's better to have a job and home or be homeless?
    the comparable is the nonsense that everyone white has some privilege, while there is of course no privilege at all for anyone else. that is the narrative some want to push while wanting white people to check their white privilege.

lots of different people have privies, and there is no general white privilege that everyone white gets by default.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I honestly can't imagine how out of touch with reality you need to be to go into a conversation of racism and think that black people getting to use the n-word is somehow the most important issue.

It'd be like talking about 9/11 and saying the most important issue was how it was wrong you had to miss your flight to vacation because they cancelled all the flights that day.

It's so out of touch it borders on the disingenuous, stupid, or worse, intentionally bigoted.
    where did I ever say or suggest it's the most important issue, or even important at all. it's an issue, period. otherwise there would be reason for anyone to get upset when someone uses the word.

is the N word racist or not? here is an idea, if it is racist (of course it is) then lets agree not to use it. how hard is that.

it doesn't help send a message that the N word is racist, when a certain group is privileged to still say it.

I think the word is hateful and racist, and think it would send a better message if it was condemned in general, rather than being okay for some to use it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    where did I ever say or suggest it's the most important issue, or even important at all. it's an issue, period. otherwise there would be reason for anyone to get upset when someone uses the word.

is the N word racist or not? here is an idea, if it is racist (of course it is) then lets agree not to use it. how hard is that.

it doesn't help send a message that the N word is racist, when a certain group is privileged to still say it.

I think the word is hateful and racist, and think it would send a better message if it was condemned in general, rather than being okay for some to use it.
    But you do think it’s an important issue or you wouldn’t be bringing it up so often.

What are some racial issues you think are more important than who can use the n word?

if only black people get to decide who can or can not say the N word, that is privilege by definition.

I know the literal definition. I dont buy the concept and not the way in which you are trying to conflate it. Everything is not equal despite your desperate attempts to suggest it is. More of this what about nonsense you've perfectly crafted.

after numerous pages, I think who can use the n word is the winner. At least he quit talking about dead black children.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Sure, whatever.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Anyone who wants to show everyone the n-word can’t be racist because black people say it needs to really show us and go out and say it. RECLAIM IT!

CHINA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Anyone who wants to show everyone the n-word can’t be racist because black people say it needs to really show us and go out and say it. RECLAIM IT!
    You're an undeniable bad ***.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're an undeniable bad ***.
    Reclaim the word brother!

But you do think it’s an important issue or you wouldn’t be bringing it up so often.

What are some racial issues you think are more important than who can use the n word?
    compared to racism in America, it's not important. but that doesn't mean that it's fine either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I know the literal definition. I dont buy the concept and not the way in which you are trying to conflate it. Everything is not equal despite your desperate attempts to suggest it is. More of this what about nonsense you've perfectly crafted.
    how the hell is it what about when it's literally who gets to decide whether the word is okay to use or not.

you don't want to accept that it's their privilege, another thing you don't want to accept.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast