Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You’re so cool!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Much appreciated.

Gotta play nice with the mod so I don’t get banned

Cool story! When does the feature length movie come out?!?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Cool story! When does the feature length movie come out?!?
    Guessing the title would be "Mets doesnt play fair and only likes Leftist posters". Tell that to Nastynice who was permabanned two days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Guessing the title would be "Mets doesnt play fair and only likes Leftist posters". Tell that to Nastynice who was permabanned two days ago.
    Why was he permabanned?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why was he permabanned?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Racist language.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Again, I'm going to say this one last time because I am tired of repeating myself. You dont get to determine what other races are allowed to use among their own. I already explained to you that the n-word that ends in "a" has a different connotation than the one that ends in "er". You quoting someone on social media doesn't change that.
    and I have already told you the message that that sends to anyone else, that the word whether it ends in ER or A is totally fine for a specific group of people, which is literally the definition of privilege. you don't want to accept that.

it's already been shown that certain people can determine what other people do, despite some wanting to use the Confederate flag as southern pride it is routinely condemned. this flag is not nearly as hateful and racist as the N word.

eliminate anyone wanting to use the Confederate flag, but not the N word. sounds about left. entitlement to dictate what should and should not be done, like removing or tearing down statues or literally anything else the left finds offensive that they want to cancel or boycott. save it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Gotta play nice with the mod so I don’t get banned

benny01 hasn't been active since February.

Politics section should have a new moderator. someone on the right this time, we have one on the left already.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    and I have already told you the message that that sends to anyone else, that the word whether it ends in ER or A is totally fine for a specific group of people, which is literally the definition of privilege. you don't want to accept that.

it's already been shown that certain people can determine what other people do, despite some wanting to use the Confederate flag as southern pride it is routinely condemned. this flag is not nearly as hateful and racist as the N word.

eliminate anyone wanting to use the Confederate flag, but not the N word. sounds about left. entitlement to dictate what should and should not be done, like removing or tearing down statues or literally anything else the left finds offensive that they want to cancel or boycott. save it.
    If you understood what white privilege was, you would stop using it in relation to black people commandeering a word. Again, more of this crap where you attempt to use a literal definition as an argument without understanding the context behind it.

The Confederate Flag is the white representation of an old southern culture where the norm was owning black people. Where black people were unequal to whites and it was okay to do whatever you wanted with them because they were mostly considered property.

What world do you live in? I just woke up man. Let me have my coffee before you drop this ridiculous ignorance.

A sizable % of the black community have chosen to use the word in a different connotation. That's their decision. You need to stop commenting on how they use it because it literally has nothing to do with you.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-14-2021 at 11:02 AM.

Politics section should have a new moderator. someone on the right this time, we have one on the left already.
    You know you can go to a republican forum where you won't be ridiculed. Hell, you would probably be their most cherished poster. But unfortunately for us, you whether play a weak arse "Gotta y'all' games with democrats, with hilarous result on you.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You are so partisan you’re even trying to turn mods into a partisan issue?

Woah, NastyNice was permabanned for racist language? That's funny considering he was always ranting about racial injustice.....

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You are so partisan you’re even trying to turn mods into a partisan issue?
    Semi-related. Did the Village of the Banned disappear? I didn't see it when I went to look to see what happened to Nasty. Andrew would be so displeased...he says knowing that there is likely no one else here who actually knows who Andrew is/was.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Woah, NastyNice was permabanned for racist language? That's funny considering he was always ranting about racial injustice.....
    I've pointed out his puzzling inconsistencies many a time:

-first one to cry racism, yet has no problem with being openly racist

-claims he isn't religious, yet harps on and on about being Muslim

-claims to be some sort of expert on epidemiology, yet is obviously clueless about the topic (and also refuses to be vaccinated)

-thinks that Trump single handedly crippled the economy and is responsible for every single American COVID-19 death, yet wasn't sure who he wanted to win the 2020 presidential election

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Semi-related. Did the Village of the Banned disappear? I didn't see it when I went to look to see what happened to Nasty. Andrew would be so displeased...he says knowing that there is likely no one else here who actually knows who Andrew is/was.
    VOTB still exists. It's just not updated often.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I've pointed out his puzzling inconsistencies many a time:

-first one to cry racism, yet has no problem with being openly racist

-claims he isn't religious, yet harps on and on about being Muslim

-claims to be some sort of expert on epidemiology, yet is obviously clueless about the topic (and also refuses to be vaccinated)

-thinks that Trump single handedly crippled the economy and is responsible for every single American COVID-19 death, yet wasn't sure who he wanted to win the 2020 presidential election
    I remember he was going off about how he was a doctor when it was fairly evident he didn't know much about his profession. I said I'll Paypal you $1,000 if you show me your doctorate certificate and he started making a ton of excuses saying he doesn't have Skype. When I told him Skype is free and takes minutes to create an account, he said that I should find a third-party to escrow the money so he knew I wasn't lying. It was one excuse after the other. He's a big phony. Glad to see him banned but I had him on my ignore anyways so it wasn't a huge deal. I'm sure he'll pop back up with a new account soon. Just find the guy who constantly talks about race and Muslims...

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast