Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Tim Scott

Itís amazing to see some of the things being said about Tim Scott from progressives

Heís been called an Oreo, Uncle Tom and other things all because he doesnít support the left agenda...

A Texas Democratic official is facing calls to step down from his role after he called Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., a racial slur.

"I had hoped that Scott might show some common sense, but it seems clear he is little more than an oreo with no real principles," Lamar County Democratic Party chair Gary O'Connor wrote in a now-deleted Facebook post, referring to Scottís rebuttal to President Biden's Congressional address on Wednesday.Ē

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...mpression=true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But what about....

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    But what about....

What? That'd be a first. Butwhatabouting your own opening post in your own opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís amazing to see some of the things being said about Tim Scott from progressives

Heís been called an Oreo, Uncle Tom and other things all because he doesnít support the left agenda...

A Texas Democratic official is facing calls to step down from his role after he called Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., a racial slur.

"I had hoped that Scott might show some common sense, but it seems clear he is little more than an oreo with no real principles," Lamar County Democratic Party chair Gary O'Connor wrote in a now-deleted Facebook post, referring to Scottís rebuttal to President Biden's Congressional address on Wednesday.Ē

They're all scum.

Sadly, I'll be called racist for calling racists scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

That fellow from Texas should obviously resign. What he said was 10 levels over the line. I have thoughts on Tim Scott's blindness to supporting policies that are harmful to black people as a whole.

The fact that Tim Scott talked about how America isn't racist despite detailing his own personal experience with being a sitting senator and getting pulled over seven times in a year is mindboggling.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    They're all scum.

Taking the high road.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

They're all scum.

Tragic.

While it's obviously wrong to call people racial slurs...if anyone should be allowed to hurl racial slurs at black folks, shouldn't it be the really progressive anti-racists? Like if you say your anti-racist doesn't that give you the N-Word card?

We got some real brainiacs when it comes to our conservative representatives on this site!

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    While it's obviously wrong to call people racial slurs...if anyone should be allowed to hurl racial slurs at black folks, shouldn't it be the really progressive anti-racists? Like if you say your anti-racist doesn't that give you the N-Word card?
    I know youíre not being serious here but damn this is still just amazing. And they say the right doesnít know how to do comedy. Have you thought about applying to be a writer for Greg Gutfeld?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    We got some real brainiacs when it comes to our conservative representatives on this site!
    The toilet paper that I just flushed down the toilet after whipping my *** has a higher IQ than you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

The toilet paper that I just flushed down the toilet after whipping my *** has a higher IQ than you.
    Woah! How long did it take you to come up with that whopper of a diss?!?

As highbrow of an insult that is though, it makes me wonder: how much of a sadomasochist must one be to whip their own ***? No offense meant at all by that question; we all have our kinks. As long as all participants are willing and no one is getting seriously injured.

You do you, dbroncsinmo. If your significant other isn't pleasing you properly, you go right on ahead and whip dat *** of yours in to oblivion.

Tim Scott is 1/1 of the black people in this country that conservatives believe. Woulda been 1/3 if Clarence Thomas (a racist) and Herman Cain (an idiot) were still alive.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Woah! How long did it take you to come up with that whopper of a diss?!?

As highbrow of an insult that is though, it makes me wonder: how much of a sadomasochist must one be to whip their own ***? No offense meant at all by that question; we all have our kinks. As long as all participants are willing and no one is getting seriously injured.

You do you, dbroncsinmo. If your significant other isn't pleasing you properly, you go right on ahead and whip dat *** of yours in to oblivion.
    Took me about 3 seconds to formulate the thought and about 10 seconds to post it. Which when totalled is about equivalent to an entire day of posts for you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Tim Scott is 1/1 of the black people in this country that conservatives believe. Woulda been 1/3 if Clarence Thomas (a racist) and Herman Cain (an idiot) were still alive.
    Keep telling yourself that. It's cute.

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast