Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Out of curiosity can you name another instance of a riot wing protest turning into a riot?
    Damn we already forgot the Michigan capitol break in.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Whiteys certainly do loot and riot once the game gets going. Who ever said that they didn't??? These "peaceful protests" bring out the worst in all races.

But let's look at everyday reality……

few days ago……black woman attacks Asian with a hammer
    yesterday……black guy attacks two Asian women in a Baltimore liquor store
    last few weeks…several Asians beat up in the street by blacks
    NYC…detective hit over the head by a black teen
    Last year…several people dragged out of their vehicles by blacks
    Screaming at restaurant patrons
    Rochester (or maybe Syracuse)……elderly couple beat up by a group of blacks in front of their store
    Constant inciting confrontations……Wacky Maxine, Ilhan Omar , Tlaib, Paypay (or whatever her name is)
    Stupid statement by Lebron (oopsææBron)

And thru all of this…little condemnation from black leaders.

Whites have there a-holes two: the storming of the capital, the idiot motorist in Caifornia a few days ago. No question about that. But n the simple day to day occurrences that all of us encounter…blacks seem to do more than their fiar share of disruption.
    You are only focusing on black people in this manner, many people were attacked in the last few years by white people too you are specifically only remembering a few instances then pointing to the race. Calling for more condemning from black leaders (ok special). Why don't you do the same for white people and leaders with all the time a white person did something really bad?

I am not surprised that you think black people seem to cause more disruption than others in day to day occurrences nor do I think anyone else here is either. I am not surprised you mention inciting confrontations or stupid comments and leave out Donald Trump but hmmmmm who do you mention there? Shocking. That is not the same as shifting blame onto everyone of the race in the way you have been to discriminate though with any real reasoning outside your own biases. I have plenty examples of a white POTUS who is supposed to be representing us as a country/leader as well doing much worse but you will focus on black leaders needing to do more somehow because of a few instances you name and your perception if they have done enough lol.

Whiteys certainly do loot and riot once the game gets going. Who ever said that they didn't??? These "peaceful protests" bring out the worst in all races.

But let's look at everyday reality……

few days ago……black woman attacks Asian with a hammer
    yesterday……black guy attacks two Asian women in a Baltimore liquor store
    last few weeks…several Asians beat up in the street by blacks
    NYC…detective hit over the head by a black teen
    Last year…several people dragged out of their vehicles by blacks
    Screaming at restaurant patrons
    Rochester (or maybe Syracuse)……elderly couple beat up by a group of blacks in front of their store
    Constant inciting confrontations……Wacky Maxine, Ilhan Omar , Tlaib, Paypay (or whatever her name is)
    Stupid statement by Lebron (oopsææBron)

And thru all of this…little condemnation from black leaders.

Whites have there a-holes two: the storming of the capital, the idiot motorist in Caifornia a few days ago. No question about that. But n the simple day to day occurrences that all of us encounter…blacks seem to do more than their fiar share of disruption.
    Wow.

Well maybe if black actors weren't taking roles of villains none of this would be happening.

Good thing white actors never do that.

Btw, Rashida Tlaib isnt black. Interesting mix up, hmm..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-05-2021 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    dEmOcRaT dOmInAtE fOrUm
    I don't know why you are mocking WES445, he is the one who first said it. that is where I got it from and why I keep repeating it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/04/t...-oreo-resigns/

I thought it wasn't racist?

of course it was racist.

credit for him for apologizing.

Democrats, the moral and right party.

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/statu...14929818857475
    Texas Democrats refuse to accept party chairman's resignation after he called Tim Scott an 'oreo'
    The Lamar County Democratic Party announced it did not accept its chairman’s resignation after he called Sen. Tim Scott an “oreo.”

“After much discussion—especially among our local Black Democrats—we chose not to accept Mr. O'Connor's resignation,” the group wrote on its Facebook page in a statement Tuesday, which appears to have since been deleted.

“Mr. O'Connor has written a public letter of apology to Sen. Tim Scott, and Lamar County Democrats join him in this apology.”

The group did not immediately respond to the Washington Examiner’s request for comment on why the post appears to have been deleted.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    You are only focusing on black people in this manner, many people were attacked in the last few years by white people too you are specifically only remembering a few instances then pointing to the race. Calling for more condemning from black leaders (ok special). Why don't you do the same for white people and leaders with all the time a white person did something really bad?

I am not surprised that you think black people seem to cause more disruption than others in day to day occurrences nor do I think anyone else here is either. I am not surprised you mention inciting confrontations or stupid comments and leave out Donald Trump but hmmmmm who do you mention there? Shocking. That is not the same as shifting blame onto everyone of the race in the way you have been to discriminate though with any real reasoning outside your own biases. I have plenty examples of a white POTUS who is supposed to be representing us as a country/leader as well doing much worse but you will focus on black leaders needing to do more somehow because of a few instances you name and your perception if they have done enough lol.
    Wrong again……a common situation here.

I am focusing on the news. I am focusing on what appears on TV and the internet day after day……these events are not rare in the black community. And keep in mind (as if this will work) that these incidents are being reported byyu a media that is extremely favorable to liberals.

Simple question ( and try to answer honestly).

You stated………

I am not surprised that you think black people seem to cause more disruption than others in day to day occurrences nor do I think anyone else here is either.

Do you or do you not think that blacks cause more disruption in common everyday occurrences than blacks??? yes or no???

Are there any neighborhoods near where you live that you avoid……if so, for what reason (and you may want to ask your wife/girl friend if she feels the same way).

Many here want to paint everything (absolutely everything) with the racist brush. Simple fact is that most people treat others as they meet them and judge them by what they are shown. As do I. (as if you believe that). Blacks could do a better job on their image. That's all I've ever said.

Do you or do you not think that blacks cause more disruption in common everyday occurrences than blacks??? yes or no???

No! Obviously ****in not!

Wtf a question is this??

Are there any neighborhoods near where you live that you avoid……if so, for what reason (and you may want to ask your wife/girl friend if she feels the same way).
    In the central valley, we avoid the sticks. That's where the kkk is at.

So now what general statements about white people should we be making based off of this..?

Wrong again……a common situation here.

I am focusing on the news. I am focusing on what appears on TV and the internet day after day……these events are not rare in the black community. And keep in mind (as if this will work) that these incidents are being reported byyu a media that is extremely favorable to liberals.

Simple question ( and try to answer honestly).

You stated………

I am not surprised that you think black people seem to cause more disruption than others in day to day occurrences nor do I think anyone else here is either.

Many here want to paint everything (absolutely everything) with the racist brush. Simple fact is that most people treat others as they meet them and judge them by what they are shown. As do I. (as if you believe that). Blacks could do a better job on their image. That's all I've ever said.
    Lol so you watch biased media is all you are really saying and then adjusting your opinion to it. While it is not surprising this is what has lead to your beliefs that is not necessarily the truth of the entire country.

I have seen far more examples of white people doing this in my life. I have no idea what the real answer is in general but in my everyday life that would be it.

Not really but I know of areas people generally avoid because they are poorer essentially.

Judging by race in a negative way is basically what racism is. Judging a race as lesser then you just give your random reasons for doing so it isn't just that others are pushing this onto you. Many of your rants take this exact approach, of course it will get pointed out. All races have some people doing bad things and there is plenty of data to suggest much of the worst/bad behavior is based more on/more common in general when it comes to areas of poverty etc. than anything to do with race. When you consider the countries history and systematic racism and the massive wealth inequality/little mobility it makes it more likely that the race you keep describing might also have been impacted economically too. If there are higher percentages maybe it is related to that entire system that is locking them up, has had many barriers in areas such as housing/obtaining work etc. than just blaming the race. Everyone could do a better job but you focus on blacks should far more than anyone else.

Lol so you watch biased media is all you are really saying and then adjusting your opinion to it. While it is not surprising this is what has lead to your beliefs that is not necessarily the truth of the entire country.

I have seen far more examples of white people doing this in my life. I have no idea what the real answer is in general but in my everyday life that would be it.

Not really but I know of areas people generally avoid because they are poorer essentially.

Judging by race in a negative way is basically what racism is. Judging a race as lesser then you just give your random reasons for doing so it isn't just that others are pushing this onto you. Many of your rants take this exact approach, of course it will get pointed out. All races have some people doing bad things and there is plenty of data to suggest much of the worst/bad behavior is based more on/more common in general when it comes to areas of poverty etc. than anything to do with race. When you consider the countries history and systematic racism and the massive wealth inequality/little mobility it makes it more likely that the race you keep describing might also have been impacted economically too. If there are higher percentages maybe it is related to that entire system that is locking them up, has had many barriers in areas such as housing/obtaining work etc. than just blaming the race. Everyone could do a better job but you focus on blacks should far more than anyone else.
    bolded 1………yeah, media is biased. Heavily biased. And heavily biased to a liberal point of view. Thanks for proving my point.

Bolded 2……you are absolutely dreaming.

Bolded 3……no kidding. and they are almost all black areas. I cannot name any white neighborhoods in the Tampa Bay Area that I would go out of my way to avoid. I can name plenty of black areas.

Bold 4……Absolutely agree. Please tell this fact to all the people here. It is more poverty related than racial. So why not improve you chances on getting out of poverty. Here we go again………get educated (its free) don't have babies all over the place (birth control is pretty much free also), have daddy stay home, make yourself employable, comport yourself in a pleasant way, lose the woe is me attitude. Do that (none of which costs anything [ let me repeat that, it's important: [none of which costs anything]).

Living in the USA is great……why not join the party. If something doesn't work, why not change that something.

Bolded 5……"systemic racism" nothing more than an excuse for failure. It's an excuse for everything that goes wrong or annoys someone. 5 years ago no one ever heard of "systemic racism." Now it's the buzz word, catchall for thew 2020. Waste of time. Will do nothing

But, of course, do what you see fit.

bolded 1………yeah, media is biased. Heavily biased. And heavily biased to a liberal point of view. Thanks for proving my point.

Bolded 2……you are absolutely dreaming.

Bolded 3……no kidding. and they are almost all black areas. I cannot name any white neighborhoods in the Tampa Bay Area that I would go out of my way to avoid. I can name plenty of black areas.

Bold 4……Absolutely agree. Please tell this fact to all the people here. It is more poverty related than racial. So why not improve you chances on getting out of poverty. Here we go again………get educated (its free) don't have babies all over the place (birth control is pretty much free also), have daddy stay home, make yourself employable, comport yourself in a pleasant way, lose the woe is me attitude. Do that (none of which costs anything [ let me repeat that, it's important: [none of which costs anything]).

Living in the USA is great……why not join the party. If something doesn't work, why not change that something.

Bolded 5……"systemic racism" nothing more than an excuse for failure. It's an excuse for everything that goes wrong or annoys someone. 5 years ago no one ever heard of "systemic racism." Now it's the buzz word, catchall for thew 2020. Waste of time. Will do nothing

That’s not true, media has its own biases depending on the type. Fox News is not liberal bias and that’s where the talking points seem to come from.

What makes them black areas/neighborhoods and have you ever been in rural areas? Many poor places have a mix of race and some are majority white.

The issue is the barriers in the way which have been described. They may be excuses but unfortunately they are very valid ones based on American history/laws/justice system today even. You write off those barriers to push your own agenda and make it about race. I acknowledge it is poor areas you call it black areas. That’s not me making it racial you often do in your posts. You were going on about black culture before too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because 5 years ago it was just called racism. But a lot of.right wing Karen's would cry about that so we had to give it a new name.so as not to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What is there to riot?

Not enough black people being killed by the police?

Has any other rw protest (over guns or abortion etc) ever ended in a riot?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn we already forgot the Michigan capitol break in.
    That wasn't a riot though, you could say it was an unlawful protest, but that's not what makes something a riot.

That’s not true, media has its own biases depending on the type. Fox News is not liberal bias and that’s where the talking points seem to come from.

What makes them black areas/neighborhoods and have you ever been in rural areas? Many poor places have a mix of race and some are majority white.

The issue is the barriers in the way which have been described. They may be excuses but unfortunately they are very valid ones based on American history/laws/justice system today even. You write off those barriers to push your own agenda and make it about race. I acknowledge it is poor areas you call it black areas. That’s not me making it racial you often do in your posts. You were going on about black culture before too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Poor areas don't equal black areas. I don't like that framing at all, since poverty isn't unique or emblematic of to the black experience, and we shouldn't automatically associate or conflate the two.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast