Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

An Oreo isn't the same as an Uncle Tom. One can be way far more destructive to his ethnic group. And I really could care less what you think of the terms thrown around within my own ethnic group. Don't care what outside culture says about it.

Why are you defending those who work against the interest of their own? Why are these the only minorities you seek to elevate?

Oreo, one who turns on his own culture for a white one. Black skin, white inner. Oreo. Uncle Tom, a black who helps those who seek to oppress his own. The black trackers the slave runners used to chase Harriett Tubman or indian trackers of Germino, for non-black who fit this role. Oreo, O.J. Simpson in his old days.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    An Oreo isn't the same as an Uncle Tom. One can be way far more destructive to his ethnic group. And I really could care less what you think of the terms thrown around within my own ethnic group. Don't care what outside culture says about it.

Why are you defending those who work against the interest of their own? Why are these the only minorities you seek to elevate?

Oreo, one who turns on his own culture for a white one. Black skin, white inner. Oreo. Uncle Tom, a black who helps those who seek to oppress his own. The black trackers the slave runners used to chase Harriett Tubman or indian trackers of Germino, for non-black who fit this role. Oreo, O.J. Simpson in his old days.
    why can't people simply be against racism and racist terms. why does it have to be separated and picked apart as to what is or isn't that racist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Shut up already.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Shut up already.
    get lost, troll.

you don't offer ****, I don't know what it is you do here all day long.

now scroll past this like you said you do.

pathetic that when someone says lets call out racism, someone replies with shut up. here I thought racism was wrong, guess this person must support racism.

person1: why can't people simply be against racism and racist terms.
    person2. shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why can't people simply be against racism and racist terms. why does it have to be separated and picked apart as to what is or isn't that racist.
    Now, you are being a whiny little child. No one here is responsible for the social rules or norms. We were born into an unfair, indifferent, and in some places downright cruel and deadly world.

And here you going "OH OH OH OH" whyyyyyy, can't people simply be " this way or that way.

I feel like I talking to a kid about why some of the first graders are mean to her. "why, why why are they that way!"
    Last edited by WES445; 05-05-2021 at 10:44 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Did my time wiping tears, snot, and making soothing sounds. No regret, but you got to go somewhere else for that.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Let's try to take this sensibly and think it thru a bit (no small task here).

First Bold……I never said I did and believe that people should do what they think is best for themselves. I do believe that a lot of the black culture does not work in our society.

Second bold……I see these people too. And, as I said in the first bold response…people should do what they think is best for themselves. If you have ever been to Key West, the town seems like a have for 60s burnouts. And that's their choice. If they want to be in their 60s or 70s and be playing Amazing Grace with their violin during sunsets at Mallory Square while people toss coins in their violin case…then that's their choice. Doesn't seem like a fruitful or productive pursuit to me b t whatever. They don't seem to be burning, looting of spray painting so no one really cares about them or their choices.

Third bold……can you blame people for avoiding these places given the images that black people have during all the unrest??? People avoid trouble and stressful situations. These situations seem to happen around black people far ore often than other groups.

Fourth Bolded……bad behavior is bad behavior. There is no blame shifting here. The concept of "Systemic Racism" is nothing more than an excuse for not only failure but daily inconveniences that pop up for all of us. Rather than fighting something that does not really exist ("system racism") wouldn't it be more productive to try to stop swimming against the tide, change the attitude, and join the sciety you choose to live in on their terms … terms that are fair to all and certainly not unreasonable.

Fifth Bold……I never, never implied that they should change their race. We all know that that is impossible. Cultures can be adjusted to make life easier. Maybe a behavioral adjustment would lead to less targeting. Just a thought.

Do you have a job??? (I assume you do.) If it is a good sized company, can you recall management hiring an employee who just didn't fit in??? It is the same thing on a different scale. Once you gey people like that, others pretty much ignore them and stay away from them.

I hired a guy 5-6 years ago that everyone hated. He was well qualified but turned out to be a lazy lump of spit that constantly complained about the pricing system we've been using for over 25 years. He was such an irritant that I canned after two weeks. My mistake and I still hear about it. And in case you are wondering he was a white guy…but a total pain in the ***. (side note…even though I own the business [family business], other than the financial feasibility of a new employee, I no longer have any real input into the hiring function. They seem to like it that way.)

I have tremendous respect for human beings…of all races. I go by what people show me. I believe that humans, by their inherent nature, will always strive to improve themselves and move forward. There is nothing as satisfying as the sense of accomplishment that only humans can understand and appreciate. This is something that all human beings have. All the freebies that our society throws out there (mostly by democrats) only serves to dampen a person's need (and satisfaction) of self sufficiency. In effect, it does them more harm than good.

There may be certain physical differences in the races…Eastern Europeans seem to be larger, Asians smaller, Blacks taller…maybe a few other differences here and there (might be my imagination but Persian women seem to have larger eyes…gorgeous physical trait). Intellectually we are all the same. No one race or group or subset or whatever has more brain power than another. Nor does any race have any less dignity than another or deserve any more respect than another.

There are, unfortunately, cultural differences in every society that can play against human nature.
    White people absolutely do loot and riot and burn things we just saw plenty of it this summer here in MN lol. This is what I mean you seem to only see bad things from black people (even if white people do it too) then push that as part of "black culture" it seems. It is absolutely everyones individual choice how they want to act but that doesn't mean we take the worst examples and call it white or black culture lol. You are the one trying to label a race/culture based on what you consider different but you don't take that approach towards white people.

I don't blame people if they avoid poor places but if their reason it is a black place or black culture as opposed to just it being a poor area is different.

Systematic racism is a real thing that does exist, those that want to ignore or write it off will often be focused on blaming black culture though like you have and make it about the black people/their fault as you have been trying to do based on extremes. Again white people have those doing all the bad things you mention but you call the bad behavior associated with it black culture for some reason and not the same approach with white culture. I wouldn't expect someone so focused on blaming black people/culture to admit it is Americas history/culture that is the real issue. You need to have a system that isn't targeting you like say kneeling on your neck until you die or locking up tons of people in the community for minor issues (even weed) or locking you up at a disproportional rate due to things like the study I shared showing the differences in approach towards black/white people are routine stops.

You never implied they should change their race but you keep labeling a certain "culture" in a negative way as black culture needing to fit in. Black people are all different, making it about "black culture" is specifically making it about their race. They can't change their race but you tell them to fit in (to what, white culture? lol). They can't change their race to fit in and you already said they should do what is best for themselves so what does fitting in even mean then? Seems to be based on not taking part in "black culture" to you.

Someone not fitting in doesn't mean anything other than they didn't fit in as an individual. It isn't a race based thing and it also based on what is considered fitting in by that specific owner/company. You are making yourself the owner/company in the scenario and telling others to fit into your belief of what culture should be even though we all are American Citizens with the same rights you do not own our country even if you own your own one where you want specific values/rules/whatever in place. Fitting into American culture means many many different things to many different people, you simply want to force "black culture" into your beliefs/way of life.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-05-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    White people absolutely do loot and riot and burn things we just saw plenty of it this summer here in MN lol. This is what I mean you seem to only see bad things from black people (even if white people do it too) then push that as part of "black culture" it seems. It is absolutely everyones individual choice how they want to act but that doesn't mean we take the worst examples and call it white or black culture lol. You are the one trying to label a race/culture based on what you consider different but you don't take that approach towards white people.

I don't blame people if they avoid poor places but if their reason it is a black place or black culture as opposed to just it being a poor area is different.

Systematic racism is a real thing that does exist, those that want to ignore or write it off will often be focused on blaming black culture though like you have and make it about the black people/their fault as you have been trying to do based on extremes. Again white people have those doing all the bad things you mention but you call the bad behavior associated with it black culture for some reason and not the same approach with white culture. I wouldn't expect someone so focused on blaming black people/culture to admit it is Americas history/culture that is the real issue. You need to have a system that isn't targeting you like say kneeling on your neck until you die or locking up tons of people in the community for minor issues (even weed) or locking you up at a disproportional rate due to things like the study I shared showing the differences in approach towards black/white people are routine stops.

You never implied they should change their race but you keep labeling a certain "culture" in a negative way as black culture needing to fit in. Black people are all different, making it about "black culture" is specifically making it about their race. They can't change their race but you tell them to fit in (to what, white culture? lol). They can't change their race to fit in and you already said they should do what is best for themselves so what does fitting in even mean then? Seems to be based on not taking part in "black culture" to you.

Someone not fitting in doesn't mean anything other than they didn't fit in as an individual. It isn't a race based thing and it also based on what is considered fitting in by that specific owner/company. You are making yourself the owner/company in the scenario and telling others to fit into your belief of what culture should be even though we all are American Citizens with the same rights you do not own our country even if you own your own one where you want specific values/rules/whatever in place. Fitting into American culture means many many different things to many different people, you simply want to force "black culture" into your beliefs/way of life.
    White people said "hold my beer". They didn't just loot. They looted the ****ing capitol! Like Bill O'Reilly, they said "**** it we'll do it live"!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    get lost, troll.

you don't offer ****, I don't know what it is you do here all day long.

now scroll past this like you said you do.

pathetic that when someone says lets call out racism, someone replies with shut up. here I thought racism was wrong, guess this person must support racism.

person1: why can't people simply be against racism and racist terms.
    person2. shut up.

[emoji23]
    Another predictably sad sack response!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Another predictably sad sack response!

no ****. you made yet another predictably sad sack response. another post that had nothing to do with a topic, another post where you clearly did not scroll past my post, despite saying that is what you do.

you are predictable. you will post off topic and reply to me whether directly or indirectly.

prove me wrong if you want, don't talk to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Now, you are being a whiny little child. No one here is responsible for the social rules or norms. We were born into an unfair, indifferent, and in some places downright cruel and deadly world.

you know this is true for more than just race, right.

wanting racism to be called out, is whining? really? so then people complaining with Black Lives Matter, are also, whining? I doubt you believe that.

Democrat dominate forum (your own words) wants to argue with me on anything. in the last week plus I've argued that Black Lives Matter the group could do more for dead black children and here lets call out all racism, and people want to argue with me. holy **** these are things we should agree on.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dEmOcRaT dOmInAtE fOrUm

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    White people said "hold my beer". They didn't just loot. They looted the ****ing capitol! Like Bill O'Reilly, they said "**** it we'll do it live"!
    Out of curiosity can you name another instance of a riot wing protest turning into a riot?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Out of curiosity can you name another instance of a riot wing protest turning into a riot?
    What is there to riot?

Not enough black people being killed by the police?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post

Whiteys certainly do loot and riot once the game gets going. Who ever said that they didn't??? These "peaceful protests" bring out the worst in all races.

But let's look at everyday reality……

few days ago……black woman attacks Asian with a hammer
    yesterday……black guy attacks two Asian women in a Baltimore liquor store
    last few weeks…several Asians beat up in the street by blacks
    NYC…detective hit over the head by a black teen
    Last year…several people dragged out of their vehicles by blacks
    Screaming at restaurant patrons
    Rochester (or maybe Syracuse)……elderly couple beat up by a group of blacks in front of their store
    Constant inciting confrontations……Wacky Maxine, Ilhan Omar , Tlaib, Paypay (or whatever her name is)
    Stupid statement by Lebron (oopsææBron)

And thru all of this…little condemnation from black leaders.

Whites have there a-holes two: the storming of the capital, the idiot motorist in Caifornia a few days ago. No question about that. But n the simple day to day occurrences that all of us encounter…blacks seem to do more than their fiar share of disruption.

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast