Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It’s a fact they are charged more. I don’t think it’s been proven that without a system targeting in the manner I showed that they commit more. In fact the data shows white people were more likely to have contraband/be committing the crime there.

You don’t get to decide how anyone lives their lives nor are all black people the same. I know tons of crazy and different and hippie or ones with weird lingo etc for white people too. You are just for some reason trying to attribute the crazies to the whole race it seems and that’s the issue.

People avoid “poor places” sure. Racists avoid “black places” though. Again the system is a major reason for these issues all around from policing/justice system to housing this is one of many reasons we need change. It’s not something related to what race an individual is but our systematic racism and history. You are shifting the blame for this it seems onto black people.

They can’t just change their race to fit in lol (nor should they want or have to). You can’t just “fit in” with your skin color. They are targeted whether or not they did anything wrong just due to it is the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's try to take this sensibly and think it thru a bit (no small task here).

First Bold……I never said I did and believe that people should do what they think is best for themselves. I do believe that a lot of the black culture does not work in our society.

Second bold……I see these people too. And, as I said in the first bold response…people should do what they think is best for themselves. If you have ever been to Key West, the town seems like a have for 60s burnouts. And that's their choice. If they want to be in their 60s or 70s and be playing Amazing Grace with their violin during sunsets at Mallory Square while people toss coins in their violin case…then that's their choice. Doesn't seem like a fruitful or productive pursuit to me b t whatever. They don't seem to be burning, looting of spray painting so no one really cares about them or their choices.

Third bold……can you blame people for avoiding these places given the images that black people have during all the unrest??? People avoid trouble and stressful situations. These situations seem to happen around black people far ore often than other groups.

Fourth Bolded……bad behavior is bad behavior. There is no blame shifting here. The concept of "Systemic Racism" is nothing more than an excuse for not only failure but daily inconveniences that pop up for all of us. Rather than fighting something that does not really exist ("system racism") wouldn't it be more productive to try to stop swimming against the tide, change the attitude, and join the sciety you choose to live in on their terms … terms that are fair to all and certainly not unreasonable.

Fifth Bold……I never, never implied that they should change their race. We all know that that is impossible. Cultures can be adjusted to make life easier. Maybe a behavioral adjustment would lead to less targeting. Just a thought.

Do you have a job??? (I assume you do.) If it is a good sized company, can you recall management hiring an employee who just didn't fit in??? It is the same thing on a different scale. Once you gey people like that, others pretty much ignore them and stay away from them.

I hired a guy 5-6 years ago that everyone hated. He was well qualified but turned out to be a lazy lump of spit that constantly complained about the pricing system we've been using for over 25 years. He was such an irritant that I canned after two weeks. My mistake and I still hear about it. And in case you are wondering he was a white guy…but a total pain in the ***. (side note…even though I own the business [family business], other than the financial feasibility of a new employee, I no longer have any real input into the hiring function. They seem to like it that way.)

I have tremendous respect for human beings…of all races. I go by what people show me. I believe that humans, by their inherent nature, will always strive to improve themselves and move forward. There is nothing as satisfying as the sense of accomplishment that only humans can understand and appreciate. This is something that all human beings have. All the freebies that our society throws out there (mostly by democrats) only serves to dampen a person's need (and satisfaction) of self sufficiency. In effect, it does them more harm than good.

There may be certain physical differences in the races…Eastern Europeans seem to be larger, Asians smaller, Blacks taller…maybe a few other differences here and there (might be my imagination but Persian women seem to have larger eyes…gorgeous physical trait). Intellectually we are all the same. No one race or group or subset or whatever has more brain power than another. Nor does any race have any less dignity than another or deserve any more respect than another.

There are, unfortunately, cultural differences in every society that can play against human nature.

It was routine traffic stops, what description are you even talking about lol?

Also if all you give of a person is their race that isn’t enough to start stopping people of said race.

Frankly, a police officer would have to be nuts today to do any "routine traffic stop."

Ridiculous speeding…maybe.

Talking on the phone while driving, expired tags…who needs the possible grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Frankly, a police officer would have to be nuts today to do any "routine traffic stop."

You’re nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

shhhhh, he writing his Manifesto.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    shhhhh, he writing his Manifesto.
    Maybe you should try reading it with an open mind.

Nahhh, never mind that idea.

so you are writing it! My Struggle, My Fatherland. when is it coming out? I would shorten that to "My Struggle" it translates better.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

so you are writing it! My Struggle, My Fatherland. when is it coming out? I would shorten that to "My Struggle" it translates better.
    How about we just agree to keep away from each other???

Might be the simplest solution.

How about we just agree to keep away from each other???

Might be the simplest solution.
    Oh, don't be that way. I am finding out so much about myself and blacks. So helpful. Such a shame you feel that way. So I shouldn't sponsor you to be our motivational speaker at our church dinner this weekend?

Will Rogers

I bet we will have to use the folding chairs stored in the attic for that one.

Will Rogers

You preach, son. leave no doubt behind
    Putting aside all pretense
    And let that racism shine
    It won't be denied any longer

SLUGGO UNCHAINED May 3th
    already in a neighborhood near you

You go boy, tell them who you are.
    You're a old hoodie from way back when

It was routine traffic stops, what description are you even talking about lol?

Also if all you give of a person is their race that isn’t enough to start stopping people of said race.

police aren't randomly stopping people in routine traffic stops for nothing, there is a reason.
    if they stop someone for a valid reason and the driver happens to black, that doesn't mean black had anything to do with the reason. too often some only see race and nothing else.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I can't imagine being a black and knowing Sluggo might be on the other side of the shield

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

And any citizen would be totally nuts to comply with a "routine traffic stop" when cops come in guns blazing to 11 in them.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

https://dailycaller.com/2021/05/04/t...-oreo-resigns/

‘I Have Embarrassed Myself And My Party’: Texas Democratic Official Resigns After Calling Tim Scott An ‘Oreo’
    “I am deeply and sincerely sorry for my inappropriate and hurtful use of racist term I used to describe Sen. Tim Scott on my personal Facebook page,” O’Connor told Emma Colton at the Washington Examiner. “It was insensitive, and I have embarrassed myself and my party by its use.”
    I thought it wasn't racist?

of course it was racist.

credit for him for apologizing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Exciting stuff!

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast