Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're a troll, you don't pay attention to ****.

I shouldn't have to repeatedly say of course racism exists for ignorant people to get a ****ing clue.
    Uh-oh....he big mad now.

so basically like segregation, everyone go to their sides?

I don't know of any Republican dominate forum stuck on whatever that said says no matter what, but I would tell anyone on the other side to gladly go in and debate with the truth.
    Like segregation? You don't know what segregation means. I am not forcing you to do anything. The forum isn't forcing anything on you. I was questioning why you are here if you aren't happy with the mods here.

But you saw it as a chance to feel like a victim and improperly compared it segregations. Once again I have to explain simple human nature. People tend to flock with those who reflect their beliefs. That is why this forum is dominated by non-republicans. I wouldn't step foot in a republican forum because I wouldn't find it pleasurable to constantly argue and complain about the forum mods as you do.

You are weird duck.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 05:58 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

his personal political ideology could dictate what he does as moderator. I've had numerous posts deleted that did not warrant that because this moderator had a history of attacking me. he should have never been moderator.

I bet you wouldn't want someone with a history of racism to become a police officer.
    Who should be a moderator? You say you want a conservative one, we’ll nominate.

what the hell are you talking about.

so if white people want to take the Confederate flag and change the definition of it or the way it's used, you would be okay with that? that is what white people were doing, using the Confederate flag as southern pride, nothing to do with racism.
    I'm not surprised you cant keep along.

The origins of the Confederate flag are about as racist as you could get. The whole premise of the Confederacy was to sucede from the North and continue to own black people as property. That same flag was raised high in the South through indentured servitude, the Jim Crow laws, etc. Its basically the embodiment of racist symbolism in the South, right next to a white hood.

Next youre going to tell me the Swastika is a symbol of German pride.

The point is if another race wants to turn a symbol of oppression into a symbol of power or endearment, thats their decision to make. Not yours. Hence why your attempt to conflate black privilege and white privilege is nonsensical.

Yes, I know it bothers you that White people aren't allowed to do those things but thats what happens when you spend millenia being the oppressors. You dont get to just erase history you dont like, give everyone a level playing field, then point out inconsistencies based on a flawed premise of everything being equal.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-15-2021 at 06:57 PM.

his personal political ideology could dictate what he does as moderator. I've had numerous posts deleted that did not warrant that because this moderator had a history of attacking me. he should have never been moderator.

I bet you wouldn't want someone with a history of racism to become a police officer.
    Wow. Such the victim you are. I nominate you to be mod, as you clearly are the last bastion of what is right and just in this twisted world.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

The origins of the Confederate flag are about as racist as you could get. The whole premise of the Confederacy was to sucede from the North and continue to own black people as property. That same flag was raised high in the South through indentured servitude, the Jim Crow laws, etc. Its basically the embodiment of racist symbolism in the South, right next to a white hood.

The point is if another race wants to turn a symbol of oppression into a symbol of power or endearment, thats their decision to make. Not yours. Hence why your attempt to conflate black privilege and white privilege is nonsensical.

Yes, I know it bothers you that White people aren't allowed to do those things but thats what happens when you spend millenia being the oppressors. You dont get to just erase history you dont like, give everyone a level playing field, then point out inconsistencies based on a flawed premise of everything being equal.
    As one of Trump’s biggest supporters, Candice Owens said, if Hitler had just been trying to make Germany great again, there would have been no problem.

Oh, that Candice Owens. She is a credit to racist and neo-nazi everywhere
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, that Candice Owens. She is a credit to racist and neo-nazi everywhere
    She found a profit area and ran with it.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She found a profit area and ran with it.
    Uncle Tomming is very profitable. If she was also Jewish, she would be a twofor or two for one.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-15-2021 at 11:32 PM.

Will Rogers

Uncle Tomming is very profitable. If she was also Jewish, she would be a twofor or two for one.
    Imagine if she could have taken away Shapiro’s angle into profit.

Like segregation? You don't know what segregation means. I am not forcing you to do anything. The forum isn't forcing anything on you. I was questioning why you are here if you aren't happy with the mods here.

But you saw it as a chance to feel like a victim and improperly compared it segregations. Once again I have to explain simple human nature. People tend to flock with those who reflect their beliefs. That is why this forum is dominated by non-republicans. I wouldn't step foot in a republican forum because I wouldn't find it pleasurable to constantly argue and complain about the forum mods as you do.

You are weird duck.
    I don't constantly complain about the mods, seldom use that as an excuse. I complain more about people arguing with me on literally anything. there was a lengthy back and forth because I wanted dead black children to get more attention. who argues with that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who should be a moderator? You say you want a conservative one, we’ll nominate.
    I wouldn't want to do it, but maybe Brewersfan255.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post

you don't pay attention.

I have said repeatedly that I don't want anyone to use the N word. can you read that.. I, do, not, want, anyone, to, use, the, N word. the word is racist and hurtful, and would be better not used.

I don't even care if the Confederate flag goes way, but the reality is it's the same type of thing and you can't understand that.

black people want to change the definition of the N word.
    white people want to change the definition of the Confederate flag.

same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't constantly complain about the mods, seldom use that as an excuse. I complain more about people arguing with me on literally anything. there was a lengthy back and forth because I wanted dead black children to get more attention. who argues with that.
    Well that is because you have no integrity, or common decency and often talk about things you don't know nothing about.

You know I don't like you weaponizing black children death to push your idea, but yet you have used it in replying to my post numerous of times. So if you don't care about my sensitivity to your usage of their deaths, why should I be sensitive about your issue of being called, rightfully so, a idiot?

People know I am religious, so they don't take the Lord's name in vain on the forum. Which I am deeply appreaciative for. I don't belittle those who don't believe in God and try to go soft in my dissing of their political stance unless, like you, they are overbearing. Then I go full boogie tilt on them and hope the fallout don't offend others.

You, I will dogged because you are obnoxious with your crap. You have been told many times about it. So you are reaping what you sow. If you don't like it, tough.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-17-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Will Rogers

You are such a phony.

Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast