Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    after numerous pages, I think who can use the n word is the winner. At least he quit talking about dead black children.
    I'm sorry that I think dead black children matter. (much more important than the N word valade16)
    how racist of me.

here I thought that dead black children would be something that people could agree on, but apparently arguing against me on anything is more important.

WES445 you either want there to be less dead black children or not.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Why won't anyone just reclaim the word? Do it! You have your freedom! Dbroncs don't let "them" enslave" you and limit your usage of the English language. Reclaim the word!
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm sorry that I think dead black children matter. (much more important than the N word valade16)
    how racist of me.

here I thought that dead black children would be something that people could agree on, but apparently arguing against me on anything is more important.

WES445 you either want there to be less dead black children or not.
    Ho-humm. Did you post something, I missed it because I was yawning?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why won't anyone just reclaim the word? Do it! You have your freedom! Dbroncs don't let "them" enslave" you and limit your usage of the English language. Reclaim the word!
    They must fight those who are oppressing them. Of course non-violently. They can have sit-ins, instead of singing gospel tunes, they shout N N N N N. They can voice their rights while getting that need to say N out of their system. One day all of God's children will be able to call a black person an N-word without repercussions. You know, like the old days of Jim Crow. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

how the hell is it what about when it's literally who gets to decide whether the word is okay to use or not.

you don't want to accept that it's their privilege, another thing you don't want to accept.
    The idea of race privilege doesn't come down to the commandeering of one word. A word that has been used for centuries to denigrate said race. That's not the definition of privilege, especially in regards to the black culture which has gone through rampant oppression for most of their existence.

Your inability to understand that is not my fault, especially when you try so desperately to put black privilege on the same level as white privilege. It's like most of your "whataboutisms". Shortsighted, ridiculous, devoid of any real world application, etc.

They must fight those who are oppressing them. Of course non-violently. They can have sit-ins, instead of singing gospel tunes, they shout N N N N N. They can voice their rights while getting that need to say N out of their system. One day all of God's children will be able to call a black person an N-word without repercussions. You know, like the old days of Jim Crow. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
    It is the true oppression of white folks. Black people are allowed to do something they aren't. They have to sing certain songs from a separate perspective and don't get to truly be included.

anyone knows damn well it would not be accepted/tolerated by those that want to use it freely themselves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ho-humm. Did you post something, I missed it because I was yawning?
    shouldn't be that hard to answer.

might as well be a rhetorical question because I would bet money that you want less dead black children.

when I say it would be a good idea that a group called Black Lives Matter could do more than they have done already, it should be something where people go yeah that's a good idea.

that doesn't mean BLM does anything less with racism and/or police brutality, just more for other black lives. how could anyone non racist disagree with that.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The idea of race privilege doesn't come down to the commandeering of one word. A word that has been used for centuries to denigrate said race. That's not the definition of privilege, especially in regards to the black culture which has gone through rampant oppression for most of their existence.

Your inability to understand that is not my fault, especially when you try so desperately to put black privilege on the same level as white privilege. It's like most of your "whataboutisms". Shortsighted, ridiculous, devoid of any real world application, etc.
    I didn't put it on the same level, that's more of you coming to a conclusion like you always do.

I said, "there is such a thing as black privilege"

there is nothing to deny. it's not a more than, it's just a reality based on the definition.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't put it on the same level, that's more of you coming to a conclusion like you always do.

I said, "there is such a thing as black privilege"

there is nothing to deny. it's not a more than, it's just a reality based on the definition.
    Who gives a **** if black people decide how they want to use the n-word or who they are okay with using it? If that's black privilege, you should take inventory of your life and start prioritizing important ****.

I don't buy that you aren't trying to conflate the two btw. You do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Who gives a **** if black people decide how they want to use the n-word or who they are okay with using it? If that's black privilege, you should take inventory of your life and start prioritizing important ****.

I don't buy that you aren't trying to conflate the two btw. You do it all the time.
    no, you conclude based on your own bias and ignorance all the time.

it's hypocritical for people to say the N word is racist and then for the same people to use the same word themselves.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

no, you conclude based on your own bias and ignorance all the time.

it's hypocritical for people to say the N word is racist and then for the same people to use the same word themselves.
    No you have a track record of comparing completely unequal things and trying to present them as such. You do it in regards to multiple subjects with all the tweets and op-ed pieces you reference. All of that while attempting to be this middle ground voice of reason. It's laughable.

According to you. I don't know when you're going to realize no one gives a **** about a suburban white man's opinion on how black people use the n-word. Not to mention, its not exactly the same word. That's the point in the different pronunciation and spelling. Context matters in the real world. Come join us.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-11-2021 at 11:11 PM.

It is the true oppression of white folks. Black people are allowed to do something they aren't. They have to sing certain songs from a separate perspective and don't get to truly be included.
    But they are quick to exclude minority issues to replace them with this nonsense. It is a joke and they know it. Well outside Special.

Will Rogers

But they are quick to exclude minority issues to replace them with this nonsense. It is a joke and they know it. Well outside Special.
    Maybe we can propose a compromise. We let white people say the n-word and we let all voters cast a ballot to get themselves represented. The For The People Act for letting them use the word.

Maybe we can propose a compromise. We let white people say the n-word and we let all voters cast a ballot to get themselves represented. The For The People Act for letting them use the word.
    Lol. Can't compromise on this. One. You know there are idiots in every group, and the white idiots will abuse this to the point of getting backlash. Or bad cop will push buttons with it.
    Two. We aren't going back to Jim Crow where whites could talk to us any way they want. Of course, that was abuse to the max. in that environment.

It should be important for any ethnic group to be able to dictate how others should address them, more so if they are a minority.. But white privilege to some trump that. No other ethnic group questions Blacks about how they talk among each other and ask to be included. It is a non-issue. It is a joke to be pushed by racists or naive idiots.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-11-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Will Rogers

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast