Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Assuming Tim Scott is cool with his party's stance then what does he has to offer to blacks or poor people in general? If his party stance goes against his own ethnicity's issues, should those in his community have the right to judge him accordingly?
    The problem is it isn't just "his community" that's calling him these racial slurs, it's also progressives in other communities, particularly progressive whites that feel emboldened to call him these slurs because they know they can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No people would laugh at you, because you don't understand what the word means. If progressives called Scott an Uncle Tom, they probably took their cue from blacks who call him an uncle tom. And you know those blacks aren't going to be upset about it.
    Non-Black progressives don't need to take their cue from blacks to call someone a racial slur. They know they'll always get away with it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    A lot of the culture war issues they're fighting are the type of thing that religious black folks would agree with (i.e. Keeping M2F trans-athletes out of female sports, promoting family initiatives, protecting religious freedoms, and believe it or not being against the Defund the Police movement, which polls behind both keeping police funding the same, and increasing police funding among black groups) also, guns, which have always been popular among black folks, and were starting to see more and more gun buyers of all stripes.
    The black community never was for abolishing the police but to change it. Don't try to paint us as pro-police, as in "The Blue Line". That gets lost in all the defunding debate.

Yes, especially the religious folks, blacks tend to be more conservative in their views. With that said, then why do the Republicans have trouble attracting more black votes? It said it is the family value party while tooting a conservative tune.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

You are the second republican poster I have ask that question of. Brewers just went on a rant about how Tim Scott is treated.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Non-Black progressives don't need to take their cue from blacks to call someone a racial slur. They know they'll always get away with it anyway.
    Accusation born from a slanted assumption. I think we were talking about progressive of all colors. Do you honestly think any person can get away with using racial slurs without an incident? Name me a couple before I starting thinking we are special and privilege.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-02-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Will Rogers

The problem is it isn't just "his community" that's calling him these racial slurs, it's also progressives in other communities, particularly progressive whites that feel emboldened to call him these slurs because they know they can get away with it.
    Well, it is time for the whites to rally around Tim Scott because the black communities won't. I am sure Mr. Scott will be waiting for that moral support from his whites voters. I hear crickets. Do you hear crickets?

A boy has to work hard to be considered an Uncle Tom in his community.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-02-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Will Rogers

Lol like we're all going to read this and take any Trump supporter seriously that they're outraged about racial slurs directed at Tim Scott. GTFO. They're just trolling Democrats again, trying to paint them as hypocrites and they fall right back into it. Lol!

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Lol like we're all going to read this and take any Trump supporter seriously that they're outraged about racial slurs directed at Tim Scott. GTFO. They're just trolling Democrats again, trying to paint them as hypocrites and they fall right back into it. Lol!
    Democrats tend to be staunch arbiters of racism, sexism, and the #metoo culture until it's one of their own.

Rules that aren't enforced on their own.

How's Cuomo doin? Fine, I guess. The only guy they threw under the bus was Al Franken because he was replaceable.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Every single Republican that has chimed in on this thread sounds like an absolute phony.

Who is Tim Scott?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Every single Republican that has chimed in on this thread sounds like an absolute phony.
    Not a single lefty came in here to do anything other than shitpost. Sooo defensive.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Not a single lefty came in here to do anything other than shitpost. Sooo defensive.
    You go ahead and tell yourself whatever you need to.

Tim Scott

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You right. This is no joking matter. I'm guessing you had heard of these guys before this important story

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It’s amazing to see some of the things being said about Tim Scott from progressives

He’s been called an Oreo, Uncle Tom and other things all because he doesn’t support the left agenda...

A Texas Democratic official is facing calls to step down from his role after he called Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., a racial slur.

"I had hoped that Scott might show some common sense, but it seems clear he is little more than an oreo with no real principles," Lamar County Democratic Party chair Gary O'Connor wrote in a now-deleted Facebook post, referring to Scott’s rebuttal to President Biden's Congressional address on Wednesday.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tex...mpression=true

hate and intolerance from the left is not new.
    entitlement from the left to have hate and intolerance for the right is not new.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Tim Scott is 1/1 of the black people in this country that conservatives believe. Woulda been 1/3 if Clarence Thomas (a racist) and Herman Cain (an idiot) were still alive.

I guess Conservatives don't believe/support Candance Owens.

how about commenting that what was said against Tim Scott is wrong, is that too difficult.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast