Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCantWeWin View Post
    No chance we beat the bucks and Nets. Thankfully.
    Not sure man. The Nets kind of play when they want to. The Bucks might sit or limit stars in the final games in preparation.

Vooch White and Thad totally ******** the bed in a must win for them
    Last edited by ds637; 05-11-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Ya itís a wrap. AKís evaluation season is over. I have faith we will see a major overhaul this summer with anyone not named Zach or Vuc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very disappointing season. New GM, new coach and new players - same turd results.

Ehhhhb I have much better for the future lol this season was a always feel out and the Vucci trade we didnít see coming the lavine injury and Covid was unfortunate because I think we would be in the play in if that didnít happen. But things happens but I trust AK and think another big roster turnover is coming

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Ya itís a wrap. AKís evaluation season is over. I have faith we will see a major overhaul this summer with anyone not named Zach or Vuc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure we can throw in Coby and Pat in there too. Otherwise, I agree completely. If they let Markannen, Thad and Sato walk then we will have something like $31M in cap space this off season to bring in a good PG (hopefully Ball or Conley) and either another wing player (DeRozan?) or a more well-rounded PF (Bobby Portis return?).
    Last edited by Mamba42; 05-12-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Pretty sure we can throw in Coby and Pat in there too. Otherwise, I agree completely. If they let Markannen, Thad and Sato walk then we will have something like $31M in cap space this off season to bring in a good PG (hopefully Ball or Conley) and either another wing player (DeRozan?) or a more well-rounded PF (Bobby Portis return?).
    Prolly better off trading Thad at the draft if we are worried about the savings. He still has value around the league. We can probably get into the late 1st round.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Prolly better off trading Thad at the draft if we are worried about the savings. He still has value around the league. We can probably get into the late 1st round.
    This is why I wanted him moved at the deadline... We just lost a lot of his trade value for nothing. I get the rational, I just didn't agree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    This is why I wanted him moved at the deadline... We just lost a lot of his trade value for nothing. I get the rational, I just didn't agree with it.
    They wanted to make the playoffs, so I understand why they didn't. They also want to keep Lavine happy, and trading a key role player in the midst of a potential playoff run would be a bad look. But I don't disagree. We could have got fire at the deadline for Thad. I don't think it'd be hard to get value in the offseason though. Warriors have their own pick. They don't have money to improve. Thad is more valuable to the Steph/Klay/Dray core then any rookie in the mid 1st. That's the team I would be looking at to make a move for sure.

Honestly if the want out of Wiggins deal, we have 3 expiring contracts next year that could make it happen.

Bulls get Wiggins

Warriors get Thad/Sato/Aminu

Actually works for both team. Warriors get out of Wiggins 30+ million the next 2 years, with Klay filling his positions anyways. They get a solid backup PG and the perfect backup big in Thad. Aminu makes the contracts work.

We get a wing and can focus solely on PG this offseason.
    (Free Agent)/Lavine/Wiggins/Pat/Vuc

Beal out Friday

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast