Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Y’all are obsessed with talking about Wentz.

He really is polarizing.
    Nah, just a **** stirrer trying to stir ****.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Nah, just a **** stirrer trying to stir ****.
    No, he’s obsessed. It’s weird.

I'm still not gonna watch Colts games.

BTW BDawk, can we get you on the record on how good the Colts OL is? I just wanna know before you start throwing everyone under the bus like the Eagles Super Bowl team.

Overall for the Patriots...being as honest I would say a solid B+

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post

BTW BDawk, can we get you on the record on how good the Colts OL is? I just wanna know before you start throwing everyone under the bus like the Eagles Super Bowl team.
    Lol that’s actually funny.

Tackle is an issue but they should have a more than capable line as it stands now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

A

When did I throw the eagles Sb oline under the bus?

I did say the group he played with last year sucked from game to gave (series to series).

As to your silly troll attempt, I’ll let you know after the starting OL is in place.

When did I throw the eagles Sb oline under the bus?
    The Super Bowl team, not the OL:

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33756309
    The eagles offense on 2017 LOOKED loaded because of the play of Wentz and for two clog the most important games with Foles.
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...0#post33756330
    If you look at the eagles roster in 2017 and the first thing you think of is “loaded” and that individual players werent in a position that they were in because of near flawless QB play elevating the offense then I don’t know what to say.
    The Colts have a glaring weakness at LT; that's why I'm asking. You said Wentz was going to be an MVP candidate.

The Colts have a glaring weakness at LT; that's why I'm asking. You said Wentz was going to be an MVP candidate.
    The OL is part of “everyone”, no?

I stand by it.

The OL is part of “everyone”, no?
    How would you rank the Colts talentwise outside of QB?

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    Cause their draft is filled with questionable character guys otherwise NYG front office would have drafted Micah instead of trading down. Then again Dallas wouldn't have traded with the Eagles as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...tracker?espv=1
    Think the Giants were pretty set on drafting a WR in the 1st and Parsons wasn't going the pick, even without the off-the-field concerns.

BTW, I'd rate the Giants' draft an A. Toney might look like a small reach to some, but I like him a lot. Ojulari, Robinson and Smith are high-value picks, IMO. Plus they added more Draft capital for next year, perhaps with some thought of a contingency plan in case they want to move on from DJ, which is another huge + in my book. I had a feeling they were much more confident in their OL young guys than most people thought, so not surprised at all they didn't target one.

For the Titans, I'd give them a B-. A lot rides on Farley's recovery and long-term health. Radunz, I'm fine with and should develop into a good starter. Molden is one of my favorite prospects. Rice, I like more than I did before the Draft. If Weaver's situation works itself out, that should be a high-value pick as well. Wouldn't have drafted Dre Fitzpatrick there myself, and there were a few other prospects I personally liked better, but it's not a completely terrible pick either.

I feel like there are at least 3-4 good to great potential starters in this class, though, and that grade could eventually turn into an A, if things go well from here on.

One draft that I really love is the Jets and of course it all boils down to whether Wilson can become the franchise QB

Alijah Vera-Tucker should be a great addition next to the mountain of Becton and help keep Wilson upright. Elijah Moore can play on the outside and inside with incredible explosiveness, route running, and upside. They'll cut Crowder and save around 9-10 million dollars after that. Carter is not a 1A type of back, but he'll add another dynamic to that zone scheme on an otherwise terrible running back group. Very explosive player who can mix in on early downs and dominate third downs as a high end receiving threat.

The rest of the draft was adding talent and depth to the defense that needed it at all three levels

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast