Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Iím glad to see another Eagles fan loves the Dickerson Pick as much as I do.

How would you rank the Colts talentwise outside of QB?
    I think Wentz is in a good situation. Talent-wise, if healthy, the best he has had as far as skill positions go.

That was fast

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    That was fast
    I still want a good UDFA punter prospect. These year it seems like it takes forever for teams to announce their UDFA signings.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Iím glad to see another Eagles fan loves the Dickerson Pick as much as I do.
    Majority of Eagles fans are 'skeptical' of the Dickerson pick due to medical red flags. Hopefully he will have a bright future for this team.

I still want a good UDFA punter prospect. These year it seems like it takes forever for teams to announce their UDFA signings.
    This has been up since like an hour after the draft ended
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/u...ing-nfl-draft/
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was gonna say the Steelers had all of theirs announced within 20 minutes of the draft ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A bunch of Buffalo sports media people hate it when the Bills aren't terrible, because they like to complain about the Bills being terrible.

Anyway, they were complaining that the Bills were having trouble signing UDFA because UDFA like to sign places where they have a chance to start, and the Bills have good starters in too many positions.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Punter James Smith isn't on the list but I just saw he signed with the Titans. Max Duffy is still available.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Majority of Eagles fans are 'skeptical' of the Dickerson pick due to medical red flags. Hopefully he will have a bright future for this team.
    Yeah I know. I think his talent is worth the risk though. A lot of eagles fans think this is another Sidney Jones situation but itís way worse to have a serious leg injury happen to a skilled position player like Sidney Jones versus an offensive lineman.

For example, Sidney Jones was arguably the highest ranked cornerback in his draft class prior to tearing his Achillesí tendon. Since that injury, he has never looked close to the same. Fast forward a year or so and Brandon brooks sustains the same injury, torn Achillesí tendon. After that injury he came back the next year and was arguably the best offensive guard in all of football.

C+ for the Cowboys. Parsons was the most talented defensive player in the draft so it's good to get him but it's at a position with a relative lack of need (LB). Their hand was forced on that one once the Broncos took Surtain (odd pick for the Broncos, IMO they should have taken Fields). That pick gets a B for me. The next pick, Kelvin Joseph, is a good one though. They get a B+ for that. If they got Moehrig it would have been an A. I'm happy with the top two picks and the Jabril Cox pick. The other picks were either unexciting, big reaches or taking players with big character questions.

I give a C+ and not a C because they at least loaded up on defensive picks which is exactly what they needed to do even if some of them were reaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    C+ for the Cowboys. Parsons was the most talented defensive player in the draft so it's good to get him but it's at a position with a relative lack of need (LB). Their hand was forced on that one once the Broncos took Surtain (odd pick for the Broncos, IMO they should have taken Fields). That pick gets a B for me. The next pick, Kelvin Joseph, is a good one though. They get a B+ for that. If they got Moehrig it would have been an A. I'm happy with the top two picks and the Jabril Cox pick. The other picks were either unexciting, big reaches or taking players with big character questions.

I give a C+ and not a C because they at least loaded up on defensive picks which is exactly what they needed to do even if some of them were reaches.
    Yea I pretty much feel the same about their draft. I knocked them down because I thought they could have traded up an got better players at the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd. Moehrig or Barmore is the guy I wanted. Not upset with the Joseph pick at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Yea I pretty much feel the same about their draft. I knocked them down because I thought they could have traded up an got better players at the bottom of the 1st or top of the 2nd. Moehrig or Barmore is the guy I wanted. Not upset with the Joseph pick at all though.

I agree that they could have easily moved up. I figured that's what the trade with the Eagles was all about: having ammunition to move up to grab the guy they really wanted. The Cowboys have said they wanted Joseph regardless of if Moehrig was available, but I find that hard to believe.

I agree that they could have easily moved up. I figured that's what the trade with the Eagles was all about: having ammunition to move up to grab the guy they really wanted. The Cowboys have said they wanted Joseph regardless of if Moehrig was available, but I find that hard to believe.
    Talent wise Joseph is right there with Horn. He just had off the field issues. If he didnít have the off the field stuff I think he easily would have been drafted ahead of Moehrig.

The cowboys have a proven track record of devaluating the safety position. Lol

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast