Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,951

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    10,053
    I love the Herbert pick. He's a true RB. I don't trust or like Cohen with his east and west BS. Williams is a solid backup, but he's a backup. If something happens to Monty, I feel we have a guy that could step in and contribute like a real RB out there now.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    30,008
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I love the Herbert pick. He's a true RB. I don't trust or like Cohen with his east and west BS. Williams is a solid backup, but he's a backup. If something happens to Monty, I feel we have a guy that could step in and contribute like a real RB out there now.
    Agreed

    Cohen can be useful but his 2019 season was so bad.

    It seemed like he may have improved for 2020 but how quickly did he get injured? It was too small of a sample size

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    10,053
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Agreed

    Cohen can be useful but his 2019 season was so bad.

    It seemed like he may have improved for 2020 but how quickly did he get injured? It was too small of a sample size

    Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    To me, he's a solid gadget player, but not someone we should have paid like we did, and not a RB we can depend on as the 1 or 2. He will basically play a role similar to Cordarrelle Patterson last year. Who knows how his body will hold up either. A RB was necessary, and I'm glad we got one late rather then early.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    26,753
    Iím actually excited to see Cohen used more as a receiver with Fields. I think heís gonna be able to hit him more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,951

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    19,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Iím actually excited to see Cohen used more as a receiver with Fields. I think heís gonna be able to hit him more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iím excited to see all our offensive players with a competent QB. How many times did we see Mooney and even Miller get wide open deep only for Mitch to either not throw it or miss them by a mile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    46,010
    I think Dazz Newsome is gonna be a really good player for us. Now, I know ****all about his mental aptitude and ability to pick up a playbook and all that... but this mother****er is a tough cover. He has amazing change of direction where it looks like he loses no speed. His short-area quickness is excellent, but he can also maintain that top-end speed. He looks to have really good field vision and anticipation and his cuts are nasty. Should be a fun watch in the return game. And he makes a lot of tough, contested, catches.

    Exciting player if he reaches his potential.
    Last edited by WOwolfOL; 05-04-2021 at 02:01 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    51,951

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,465
    Man, that kind of videos get me emotional every draft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •