Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I love the Herbert pick. He's a true RB. I don't trust or like Cohen with his east and west BS. Williams is a solid backup, but he's a backup. If something happens to Monty, I feel we have a guy that could step in and contribute like a real RB out there now.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I love the Herbert pick. He's a true RB. I don't trust or like Cohen with his east and west BS. Williams is a solid backup, but he's a backup. If something happens to Monty, I feel we have a guy that could step in and contribute like a real RB out there now.
    Agreed

Cohen can be useful but his 2019 season was so bad.

It seemed like he may have improved for 2020 but how quickly did he get injured? It was too small of a sample size

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Agreed

Cohen can be useful but his 2019 season was so bad.

It seemed like he may have improved for 2020 but how quickly did he get injured? It was too small of a sample size

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    To me, he's a solid gadget player, but not someone we should have paid like we did, and not a RB we can depend on as the 1 or 2. He will basically play a role similar to Cordarrelle Patterson last year. Who knows how his body will hold up either. A RB was necessary, and I'm glad we got one late rather then early.

Iím actually excited to see Cohen used more as a receiver with Fields. I think heís gonna be able to hit him more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Iím actually excited to see Cohen used more as a receiver with Fields. I think heís gonna be able to hit him more.

Iím excited to see all our offensive players with a competent QB. How many times did we see Mooney and even Miller get wide open deep only for Mitch to either not throw it or miss them by a mile.

I think Dazz Newsome is gonna be a really good player for us. Now, I know ****all about his mental aptitude and ability to pick up a playbook and all that... but this mother****er is a tough cover. He has amazing change of direction where it looks like he loses no speed. His short-area quickness is excellent, but he can also maintain that top-end speed. He looks to have really good field vision and anticipation and his cuts are nasty. Should be a fun watch in the return game. And he makes a lot of tough, contested, catches.

Exciting player if he reaches his potential.
    Last edited by WOwolfOL; 05-04-2021 at 02:01 AM.

Man, that kind of videos get me emotional every draft.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12