Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    80k guaranteed for essentially an undrafted FB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    5"11 217 isnt really FB size. I mean he is a great pass blocking RB who also has pretty descent vision. Descent hands too. 65k is a descent chunk but nothing crazy.
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 05-01-2021 at 09:06 PM.

80k guaranteed for essentially an undrafted FB?

No. $65k guaranteed. 50+15 was just the breakdown.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    With the 7th round coming up that means UDFAs will come soon after. Ill do my best to track these signings as I find them.

UDFA signings:
    Dillon Stoner WR
    Darius Stills DL
    Garrett Groshek RB
    Devery Hamilton OT
    Max Richardson LB
    Matt Bushman TE
    Trey Ragas RB
    DJ Turner WR/Returner
    TJ Morrison DB
    Stoner is here because of his game against Baylor. 247 yards and 3 tds

Aaron Wilson@AaronWilson_NFL

Oklahoma State priority free agent wide receiver Dillon Stoner signed with the Las Vegas Raiders, and his deal includes $120,000 total guaranteed, with $100,000 of his base salary guaranteed, plus a $20,000 signing bonus, according to a league source #LasVegasRaiders #okstate

With the 7th round coming up that means UDFAs will come soon after. Ill do my best to track these signings as I find them.

UDFA signings:
    Dillon Stoner WR
    Darius Stills DL
    Garrett Groshek RB
    Devery Hamilton OT
    Max Richardson LB
    Matt Bushman TE
    Trey Ragas RB
    DJ Turner WR/Returner
    TJ Morrison DB
    Hamilton is the gold in this rock garden.
    The guy had 38 starts at ot. Was originally at Stanford and blocked for love. Born in Germany. Extremely smart with good technique. Has masters degree from prestigious business school. Great signing

Quote Originally Posted by FarOutIos View Post
    Anyone know why Moses and Wilson werenít drafted. Kept seeing them as day two guys.
    Moses had knee problems after a bad injury the previous year. Had knee issues this year but still performed well. So a bunch of questions about his health. Jags snatched him up quick.

Wilson was said to take plays off. But very talented. The browns get a talented player

Injuries and bad 2020 tape.
    I think itís bull that people with injuries who played through and did well go I drafted and players who havenít played in almost two years go UP draft boards and become first rounders. Wtf!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I think itís bull that people with injuries who played through and did well go I drafted and players who havenít played in almost two years go UP draft boards and become first rounders. Wtf!!!!!
    Itís definitely not an exact science. But every year we see players fall that shouldnít. I feel like itís always worth it to draft them and benefit from the high ceilings.

That doesn't bother me nearly as much as players who get drafted mainly because they played for a top school. I mean seriously, what have we seen from Abrams from a football experience or intellect standpoint that proves that he's a better caliber player than someone who didn't come from a big school, or famous name coach? Not much.

And it's not just Abrams. I'm still confused how we can have all of these big school defenders who don't know how to line up, or what defensive scheme to play more than half way into the season without a coordinator barking in their ear all of the time. During one game last season these geniuses couldn't even get into a simple base alignment. When in doubt, go to your bread and butter scheme. If they beat it, they beat it, but at least you don't look like you've never studied a single game tape on opposing offenses. Ridiculous.

Remember Burifict fell from a top 10 pick to the seventh round. He was 10 times the LB that Moses was coming out of college. Itís a domino effect. Once teams start taking you off their board completely, other teams start to feel like their is something they missed and then a slide begins.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    That doesn't bother me nearly as much as players who get drafted mainly because they played for a top school. I mean seriously, what have we seen from Abrams from a football experience or intellect standpoint that proves that he's a better caliber player than someone who didn't come from a big school, or famous name coach? Not much.

And it's not just Abrams. I'm still confused how we can have all of these big school defenders who don't know how to line up, or what defensive scheme to play more than half way into the season without a coordinator barking in their ear all of the time. During one game last season these geniuses couldn't even get into a simple base alignment. When in doubt, go to your bread and butter scheme. If they beat it, they beat it, but at least you don't look like you've never studied a single game tape on opposing offenses. Ridiculous.
    The infatuation with SEC and ACC teams is annoying. Their are some really good players in the Midwest and west that donít get near the hype or coverage. Them not getting picked is on the scouts and coaching staffs, not the media though. I think like half the fifth round was pac12 guys and then their was like an 8-10 player on pac12 guys at one point in the later rounds. Makes sense though, 66% of NFL rosters are made up of guys drafted in the fourth round or later or undrafted. And we all know that in the later rounds and undrafted guys they finally listen to the scouts instead of owners and coaches...interesting correlation IMO.

Remember Burifict fell from a top 10 pick to the seventh round. He was 10 times the LB that Moses was coming out of college. Itís a domino effect. Once teams start taking you off their board completely, other teams start to feel like their is something they missed and then a slide begins.

Burfict tried to fight his coach. Thatís why he dropped

No way leatherwood should have been drafted before Jenkins or cosmi

Burfict tried to fight his coach. Thatís why he dropped
    The point is the domino effect and paranoia these teams have.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post

Paul Gunther IMO is a historically bad coordinator, I don't think the players liked him much. Bradley IMO brought in a great experienced position coaches and I think they will get them into shape. It sounds like the DB coach Milus will push them hard and if they can't cut it move on to someone that will get the job done.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast