Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    284

    Chaz Green is our only LT on the roster?

    Are we thinking he will do better than with the previous four teams that cut him? Some magic dust or something?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,953
    Will Holden, Sam Tevi, Julien Davenport.

    Yikes.

    Need to sign an Okung/Fisher/Villanueva/Kelly type of vet. Can't enter 2021 with a scrub at the most important position on the line.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    284
    Yeah I saw where Tevi is the likely current choice. We need one of those guys.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Yeah I saw where Tevi is the likely current choice. We need one of those guys.
    Rumor is Colts will be signing another vet. Don't know who, but they're looking.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,953
    Bears just released their starting LT, who is regarded as an above average tackle. He has strong ties to Colts OL Coach Chris Strausser.

    This is the guy to target.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,953
    Eric Fisher is visiting the Colts this week.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    284
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Bears just released their starting LT, who is regarded as an above average tackle. He has strong ties to Colts OL Coach Chris Strausser.

    This is the guy to target.

    Hopefully they will get it done.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    284
    Good to see we are taking active steps to fill this huge void. At this point in time it might actually be better to put a veteran in at LT and develop someone for down the road.

    https://www.stampedeblue.com/2021/5/...-pivot-to-leno

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue6 View Post
    Good to see we are taking active steps to fill this huge void. At this point in time it might actually be better to put a veteran in at LT and develop someone for down the road.

    https://www.stampedeblue.com/2021/5/...-pivot-to-leno
    This is definitely the best route. Sign Leno or Fisher for 2 years and that buys Ballard enough time to figure out LT long term. You could definitely do worse when it comes to stop gaps these guys are quality.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •