Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 248
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    17,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I actually think he's one of the few who has shown some effort tonight so far
    I mean, it's wrong to blame the guy for taking shots but the offense is just super stagnant right now... he's like nobody wants to shoot, hell Ill do it

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    17,139
    yea the play in might be helpful for this team

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,490
    Lebron and AD old legs . Vogel cant coach a talented team

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    46,971
    Little sign of life in our team. Davis has to realize that his legs are not there yet for running the point. Drummond looks like he has never play ball before.
    When is he gone Pelinka?

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    I mean, it's wrong to blame the guy for taking shots but the offense is just super stagnant right now... he's like nobody wants to shoot, hell Ill do it
    Hahah, yeah that's a fair point. I actually think he needs to build better core and leg strength because it seems like he's easy to knock off balance when he gets some contact. I think that's why he misses as much as he does at the rim

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,489
    So ad and drum right there and no shot block? Ok

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    13,261
    I kinda wish we had DS tonight lol

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    46,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I don't remember any coach you liked, did you even like PJ?
    Zen master and Pat. The other ones have been total trash.
    When is he gone Pelinka?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    40,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    yea the play in might be helpful for this team
    Or not, but whatever happens it's up to them, they want it or not...

    Mamba Forever

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    46,971
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    So ad and drum right there and no shot block? Ok
    Terrible! Letís hope that at the end of the regular season our team gets back to a decent level.
    When is he gone Pelinka?

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    17,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Hahah, yeah that's a fair point. I actually think he needs to build better core and leg strength because it seems like he's easy to knock off balance when he gets some contact. I think that's why he misses as much as he does at the rim
    He looks... heavy. Sorry dont mean to bring Dwight up .. He was just an idiot for misunderstanding a text message but that guy shouldve been a Laker. Him and JaVale understood their roles. CLEARLY.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    46,971
    Davis looks like he is hurt again or he just showing his old fragile side.
    When is he gone Pelinka?

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,489
    AGAIN

    AD and Drum don't secure the rebound

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    17,139
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I kinda wish we had DS tonight lol
    Damion Jones

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    He looks... heavy. Sorry dont mean to bring Dwight up .. He was just an idiot for misunderstanding a text message but that guy shouldve been a Laker. Him and JaVale understood their roles. CLEARLY.
    Yeah, he does look heavy for sure

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •