Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 248
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Very true. Very true. I think this team is trying to stay at the 5 spot. They play the 4 in the first round and Utah in the second. We are a bad matchup for Utah.
    What if the clippers end up with the 4th seed?

    Hardest first round matchup for LeBron and the Lakers like ever

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,860
    Raj C.@UnwrittenRul3s Apr 29
    Dennis Schroder is up to 53% from mid range in the last 10 games. That's almost Chris Paul level efficiency. To the point where you can't drop back against him. Big time weapon once we get to some AD at the 5 lineups.

    https://twitter.com/UnwrittenRul3s/s...48365160431618

    My problem with this one is if he'd be willing to dish.. seems like a shoot first type of guy. AD is accustomed to someone like Rondo

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,860
    Ralph Mason@Ralph_MasonJr 21h
    Are Lakers fans actually scared of play-in?

    I mean u def prefer to avoid it but I have zero fear if that’s the path we have to take

    With the way this reg season has gone Lakers path will be a tough regardless

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,997
    Clips are now the fourth seed and we have dropped to the sixth seed and are just a game up on the Blazers for a play-in spot.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17,180
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Clips are now the fourth seed and we have dropped to the sixth seed and are just a game up on the Blazers for a play-in spot.
    Lol, Cousins and Rondo were the two best players on the Clippers in this loss against the Nuggets

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    34,263
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Clips are now the fourth seed and we have dropped to the sixth seed and are just a game up on the Blazers for a play-in spot.
    If we go to the play-in we deserve it honestly.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Raj C.@UnwrittenRul3s Apr 29
    Dennis Schroder is up to 53% from mid range in the last 10 games. That's almost Chris Paul level efficiency. To the point where you can't drop back against him. Big time weapon once we get to some AD at the 5 lineups.

    https://twitter.com/UnwrittenRul3s/s...48365160431618

    My problem with this one is if he'd be willing to dish.. seems like a shoot first type of guy. AD is accustomed to someone like Rondo
    DS need to pass the ball

    We are missing so many opportunities with Drum and other players

    It gets everyone involved

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    12,501
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    What if the clippers end up with the 4th seed?

    Hardest first round matchup for LeBron and the Lakers like ever
    Lebron would be more fresh in the first round? Who knows. I doubt that any team is going to want to face the Lakers in the first round if they could help it and the Clips are good enough to avoid that.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,442
    Dennis Schroeder out tonight due to COVID-19 protocols


    Jovan Buha: The Lakers say Dennis Schroeder (health and safety protocols) has been ruled out for tonight’s game vs. Toronto. – via Twitter jovanbuha
    Top Rumors, Dennis Schroeder, Los Angeles Lakers
    Soon to be seen together!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,442
    Not matter where they finish. The goal is to start play offs healthy and close to 100%. We will see what players deserve to stay next season. Our role players have to accept their role.
    Soon to be seen together!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,997
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Dennis Schroeder out tonight due to COVID-19 protocols


    Jovan Buha: The Lakers say Dennis Schroeder (health and safety protocols) has been ruled out for tonight’s game vs. Toronto. – via Twitter jovanbuha
    Top Rumors, Dennis Schroeder, Los Angeles Lakers
    Good! Now maybe the ball will move more..

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    39,442
    May 2, 2021 | 8:27 pm EDT Update
    LeBron James will play tonight


    Jovan Buha: LeBron James and Alex Caruso are playing tonight. – via Twitter jovanbuha
    Top Rumors, Injuries, Alex Caruso, LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 18 more rumors
    Dave McMenamin: LeBron’s availability for Monday against Denver will be determined based on how he comes out feeling from today’s game. – via Twitter mcten
    LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
    Soon to be seen together!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,542
    Caruso starting
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,997
    This is our best lineup. Should be the starting 5 every night.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    12,320
    That was beautiful passing in the half court. Very simple and basic but not sure we've seen that sort of thing since LBJ and AD went down

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •