Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 248
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,849

    Game #64: Toronto Raptors (26-38) @ Los Angeles Lakers (36-27)

    A matchup of the last 2 NBA Champions!

    Gameday: Sunday, March 2, 2021 7PM on Spectrum, NBATV, 710 ESPN Radio

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,272
    No more playing around'

    We need this win

    Go Lakers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,947
    How many must wins did we blow?..

    I can't even predict which game we might win anymore...

    9 games left, would be good to start playing with some fire...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    How many must wins did we blow?..

    I can't even predict which game we might win anymore...

    9 games left, would be good to start playing with some fire...
    Good post

    It's down to the wire and this team needs to get focused and win these games

    Chemistry is crucial at this stage of the season

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Good post

    It's down to the wire and this team needs to get focused and win these games

    Chemistry is crucial at this stage of the season
    Lebron and AD said they can do it, walk the talk now.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,906
    I think the team will show up much more focused than last game. We have to go at least 7-2 the last nine games. Get that winning mentality back.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think the team will show up much more focused than last game. We have to go at least 7-2 the last nine games. Get that winning mentality back.
    I would like to but I really doubt it, going 5-4 would already be a win considering our play...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,906
    Lol seriously. Iím trying to be the optimist.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    35,947
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lol seriously. Iím trying to be the optimist.
    5-4 is very optimistic for us actually, look at the schedule bro lol

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,230
    Next 3 are big time games for the Lakers. Lakers need a strong showing against Toronto. Snap that losing streak and get back to championship basketball.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lebron and AD said they can do it, walk the talk now.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,272
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I think the team will show up much more focused than last game. We have to go at least 7-2 the last nine games. Get that winning mentality back.
    At least put in the effort to win as many as we can to end the season

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    5-4 is very optimistic for us actually, look at the schedule bro lol
    5 straight games against playoff teams.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,906
    Lol seriously. Iím trying to be the optimist.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    13,906
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    At least put in the effort to win as many as we can to end the season
    Very true. Very true. I think this team is trying to stay at the 5 spot. They play the 4 in the first round and Utah in the second. We are a bad matchup for Utah.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •