Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I forgot they have Da'Shawn Hand too. Assuming Hand isn't moved, which I think could be a decent trade piece, we have Brockers/Hand/Onwuzurike/McNiell/Penisini on the interior. On paper it has a bright future.
    hand is always hurt though.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    hand is always hurt though.
    Yeah but if they keep him, and that seems like a big if given the injuries imo, we will have the bodies to actually rotate him in and out. Shame because when healthy he looked pretty good, even with the defense killer as a head coach.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Yeah but if they keep him, and that seems like a big if given the injuries imo, we will have the bodies to actually rotate him in and out. Shame because when healthy he looked pretty good, even with the defense killer as a head coach.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Will be interesting to see how players perform under the new schemes on both sides of the ball. Sad to see guys like Slay, Golladay & Kerryon gone without seeing if they might have thrived in the new systems, without such ****** *** coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Will be interesting to see how players perform under the new schemes on both sides of the ball. Sad to see guys like Slay, Golladay & Kerryon gone without seeing if they might have thrived in the new systems, without such ****** *** coaching.
    Yeah its definitely a shame. It just proves a point that we had incompetence in the Front Office and with the coaching staff of the previous regime.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    Detroit Tigers Welcome to Detroit AJ Hinch!
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Quote Originally Posted by vader817 View Post
    Yeah its definitely a shame. It just proves a point that we had incompetence in the Front Office and with the coaching staff of the previous regime.
    It will also be interesting to see the types of seasons Kupp, Woods & the LA RBs have this year with Stafford at the QB spot. I wonder if checkdowns are just burned into Stafford's muscle memory now as option A.

100% agreed. I'm looking at Tracy Walker specifically because it seemed like he was primed to become a very good safety after 2019, but his play fell off after that. I suspect some of that might have to do with his cousin being murdered in 2020 but the Patricia effect has a lot to blame as well I believe. The defense just felt way too passive and read/react. Hopefully with Aaron Glenn and the work he did with the Saints secondary on board he can get Okudah going too.

It will also be interesting to see the types of seasons Kupp, Woods & the LA RBs have this year with Stafford at the QB spot. I wonder if checkdowns are just burned into Stafford's muscle memory now as option A.
    Yeah that will be interesting. I'm gonna watch a lot of Rams games this year just to see how he does.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions Welcome to Detroit Brad Holmes and Welcome Back DCam aka The Dude. Thanks for the Memories Stafford.
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Thank You for the memories Coach Williams and Good Luck to Coach Davis!

100% agreed. I'm looking at Tracy Walker specifically because it seemed like he was primed to become a very good safety after 2019, but his play fell off after that. I suspect some of that might have to do with his cousin being murdered in 2020 but the Patricia effect has a lot to blame as well I believe. The defense just felt way too passive and read/react. Hopefully with Aaron Glenn and the work he did with the Saints secondary on board he can get Okudah going too.
    We all know who the mastermind behind Patricia's success was as a DC. I can't wait to see what Glenn can do with this defense.

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12