Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I’m cool now with the Leatherwood pick!! He plays hard and is always running downfield looking for someone to block.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Matt Miller@nfldraftscout

If the Raiders had drafted Moehrig in Rd 1 and Leatherwood in Rd 2, we'd be praising their draft.
    Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    We wanted an OL, and Leatherwood was the guy the front office loved, Moehrig is one of the guys we loved. Both are NEEDS.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Paul Gutierrez@PGutierrezESPN

#Raiders Trevon Moehrig: "I was the quarterback of the defense, so pretty confident coming in and taking that leadership role...confident with it and just excited to be a starter."

Anthony Galaviz@agalaviz_TheBee

Trevon Moehrig: "I talked to the #Raiders early on. Had multiple interviews and talked to the whole defensive coaching stuff. I'm pumped and super excited."

Paul Gutierrez@PGutierrezESPN
    #Raiders 2nd rounder Trevon Moehrig on reports of his back injury that led to a purported slide. "I don't think it was a problem. Not a big deal."

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Sam Monson@PFF_Sam

The Raiders draft always looks better if you just rearrange the order of the players they selected.
    This, I said the same thing to my brother. I said if the Raiders drafted Moehrig in the 1st and Leatherwood in the 2nd fans would be stoked, lol.

Well we filled our two biggest needs. It will be interesting to see what we do with the two thirds. I really like this pick. Wouldn’t have minded him at 17 and we get him at 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore
    @Raiders knew @Cowboys were on Trevon Moehrig. Cost to get ahead of them was pick No. 121

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore
    @Raiders knew @Cowboys were on Trevon Moehrig. Cost to get ahead of them was pick No. 121
    Good trade, didnt cost too much and knew where they needed to get to get their guy. Smart moves so far today. Now lets see what happens with 79/80.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Well we filled our two biggest needs. It will be interesting to see what we do with the two thirds. I really like this pick. Wouldn’t have minded him at 17 and we get him at 43.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Moses and Shelvin in the 3rd round.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    Vincent Bonsignore
    @VinnyBonsignore
    Interesting. So because Mayock and Gruden didn't pull the trigger on Moehrig in the 1st, we end up giving up a draft pick that we didn't need to burn? And isn't this draft deep in OL?

Edit: Now I see that we gave up pick #121 but got back pick #230, or something like that. Still unnecessarily lost value, but let's see how it shakes out.
    Last edited by RaiderLakersA's; 04-30-2021 at 09:26 PM.

CBS Sports HQ
    @CBSSportsHQ
    Trevon Moehrig is a LOCKDOWN DB!

He allowed 0 TD as the primary defender when playing safety last season!

Vic Tafur
    @VicTafur
    Draft ninja @dpbrugler on Moehrig: "A versatile, athletic ballhawk with the play range and anticipation to pattern-match in coverage in the mold of Jessie Bates."
    And Moehrig just mentioned Bates himself when we talked to him tonight.

Levi Damien @LeviDamien

Mike Mayock said he was trying to trade up to get Trevon Moerig at the bottom of the first round and was shocked he was still there by 43.

Great value and great pick overall. I am curious to know more about his back injury though. Must be something if so many teams passed him up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

I also like how we jumped the Cowboys to snag him. He was almost a lock for the Cowboys.
    Carr may very well be the worst starting QB in Raiders history. Carr is like a root canal that takes 8 hrs. The Raiders have stuck with this bum going on 7 seasons! All they have to show for it is excuses. I hope Mariorta runs him out of training camp.
    Sounds as though Mayock is waxing the Pinto and installing fake leather seat covers and chrome hubcaps before posting it on Craigslist.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast