Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post
    Lmfao. I never read any of his interviews just watched his tape. This guys is gonna be great. Get him in a room with Olin Kruetz lol

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
    Somewhere Fred Miller is still pissed at Olin.
    Screw sabermetics.

I sense a ton of designed QB runs to the right side. This dude is gonna destroy guys on the 2nd level.

His interviews are awesome. He's brutally honest, a very good speaker, and confident as a mf. He's gonna force everybody on the line to step up their games. And I can't wait to get input from guys like Mack and co. on his game when they face off in camp.

The Bears are back, mother****ers. We're gonna take your lunch money and wipe our ***** with it!

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    I sense a ton of designed QB runs to the right side. This dude is gonna destroy guys on the 2nd level.

His interviews are awesome. He's brutally honest, a very good speaker, and confident as a mf. He's gonna force everybody on the line to step up their games. And I can't wait to get input from guys like Mack and co. on his game when they face off in camp.

The Bears are back, mother****ers. We're gonna take your lunch money and wipe our ***** with it!
    Yeah, haven't felt this good about Bears Round 1 & 2 picks ever in my time following the team. Got a couple of ballers. I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Foles or Miller being involved in some trade up in a package along with one of those 6s or the 5 would make a lot of sense.
    I think you called it. Pace even tipped his hand by saying he hopes to be aggressive with those 6th rounders and move up. Foles/Miller being involved would make sense. Foles especially. I think they may believe Miller could be dangerous with Fields, but he's on more than thin ice.

Yeah, haven't felt this good about Bears Round 1 & 2 picks ever in my time following the team. Got a couple of ballers. I'm excited.
    The biggest thing to me is regardless of what was given up for fields, if he is what he's supposed to be (and I truly believe he is) then it's a franchise altering move for the next 10 years. He has superstar written all over him.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I think you called it. Pace even tipped his hand by saying he hopes to be aggressive with those 6th rounders and move up. Foles/Miller being involved would make sense. Foles especially. I think they may believe Miller could be dangerous with Fields, but he's on more than thin ice.
    I think it's easy to call. No way Pace was gonna be waiting until the 5th round to pick. That said, I don't know that Foles or Miller can reasonably be expected to have any value to other teams, but who knows? It wouldn't shock me if Pace mortaged more future picks to move up. If the right guy is there at CB, LB, or WR I'm down though.

Also Foles makes a lot more sense to trade after 6/1 cause we'd be saving 4 mil in cap space. I think teams are allowed to trade guys with post-6/1 designations? But not sure.

Also I feel like if it were going to happen, it would have already, but it was strange that Pace didn't say Jenkins was RT. Feels like something you don't even need to think about. It's been brought up on Twitter and whatnot by various beatwriters, but it can't reflect well on Leno, so maybe Leno gets moved. Though, it seems unlikely he's a guy that gets traded in the middle of the draft, but who knows? Either way, seems like Leno's spot on the team isn't a guarantee. Can't say I see a situation where we're better off without him than with him, but I digress.

It'll be interesting to see how wave 2 of free agency and UDFAs play out too. So many teams don't have cap space as things currently stand.
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-01-2021 at 11:13 AM.

I think it's easy to call. No way Pace was gonna be waiting until the 5th round to pick. That said, I don't know that Foles or Miller can reasonably be expected to have any value to other teams, but who knows? It wouldn't shock me if Pace mortaged more future picks to move up. If the right guy is there at CB, LB, or WR I'm down though.

Also Foles makes a lot more sense to trade after 6/1 cause we'd be saving 4 mil in cap space. I think teams are allowed to trade guys with post-6/1 designations? But not sure.

Also I feel like if it were going to happen, it would have already, but it was strange that Pace didn't say Jenkins was RT. Feels like something you don't even need to think about. It's been brought up on Twitter and whatnot by various beatwriters, but it can't reflect well on Leno, so maybe Leno gets moved. Though, it seems unlikely he's a guy that gets traded in the middle of the draft, but who knows? Either way, seems like Leno's spot on the team isn't a guarantee. Can't say I see a situation where we're better off without him than with him, but I digress.

It'll be interesting to see how wave 2 of free agency and UDFAs play out too. So many teams don't have cap space as things currently stand.
    They really should extend Robinson to lower his cap hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    They really should extend Robinson to lower his cap hit.

It NEEDS to happen even more so with Fields on board. They will have a GREAT relationship. Arob is a perfect security blanket for a young QB.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    It NEEDS to happen even more so with Fields on board. They will have a GREAT relationship. Arob is a perfect security blanket for a young QB.
    Plus heís on a rookie contract. This is the EXACT time that you splurge financially on other positions. It also maximizes his potential by investing around him AND the cap is gonna explode soon.

It just makes so much sense. He and Mooney could be his steady WR for the remainder of his rookie deal.

I think it's reasonable to assume that Pace and A-Rob were waiting to see what happened this off-season. It makes a lot of sense that Fields would make both parties more eager to get something done. It makes a lot more sense post-Fields than pre-Fields.

I think it's reasonable to assume that Pace and A-Rob were waiting to see what happened this off-season. It makes a lot of sense that Fields would make both parties more eager to get something done. It makes a lot more sense post-Fields than pre-Fields.
    I think Pace wanted to wait for this reason, but ARob wanted to get something done since heís waited so long. I think that was reflected in all the social media **** up until he got tagged. There were all these reports about him not signing the tag and stuff and then he very quickly turned around and signed it. You havenít really heard much since. I bet this exact situation was explained to him around that time.

I really hope they get something done now. It just makes a ton of sense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast