Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haha if you think last year's was trash then Dolphins will never have a good enough draft unless it's like all time great. Last year was a very soild draft, regrades after the season give it a A or B by most I've seen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oconn444 View Post
    I like the player but I do not like the pick. I think we should have taken Tevon Jenkins and saved our 3rd rounder next year.
    Jenkins is a mauler type RT. That's not going to get it done trying to protect Tua's blindside. I will not fault Grier for following his board. I HATED when we drafted for need (remember Ju'Waun James?) I think Holland will be special on this defense.

by the way, for everyone on the Moehrig train . . . Richie Grant was taken before him. Just tells you not every player fits a system. Apparently Moehrig didn't fit our system and he fell a bit.

Miami is always going to focus on BPA over need. Itís frustrating on our end, but its the correct way to build the team. They didnít fill every need, but they came away with players the LOVED. Grier and Flo work well together and only take players that they have a specific plan in place for. Last year was about taking the developmental risks, and this year was about immediate impact players.

I said from day 1, thereís no way they fill every need this year. The hope is that we continue to develop players, and go into next offseason with only 2 or 3 noticeable holes to fill. Just because the team won 10 games you donít immediately change your long term vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Haha if you think last year's was trash then Dolphins will never have a good enough draft unless it's like all time great. Last year was a very soild draft, regrades after the season give it a A or B by most I've seen.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I didn't say our draft was trash. I said as it stands now our two first rounders and FA class was trash. Obviously gotta give Noah and Austin time. But we also took tua over Herbert. I'm just saying we should have some type of accountability. List players of same position taken after. The moehrig grant Holland discussion is a good one to have in one or two years for argument sake.
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    I didn't say our draft was trash. I said as it stands now our two first rounders and FA class was trash. Obviously gotta give Noah and Austin time. But we also took tua over Herbert. I'm just saying we should have some type of accountability. List players of same position taken after. The moehrig grant Holland discussion is a good one to have in one or two years for argument sake.
    Speaking of trash, should I name off the trash in the WR room Tua had last year and compare it to who the Chargers had or nah?

^^^^i donít think heís saying Tua was a mistake, but itís also hilarious if you think the only difference between their play was because of the weapons the Chargers had. Herbert was incredible last year and itís ok to second guess right now while still supporting Tua.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    The FA class was a train wreck. Good on them for having ways out of those contracts, but it would have been a lot cooler if they just added better players.

Best you can say is that theyíre smart for realizing those players arenít good enough to get you to a super bowl. The team needed a shot in the arm and they got it, but found younger players with potentially more upside.

The only thing with Noah and Austin is that neither of them were picks for 2020. Your hope was that both could get to good play in 2-3 years

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12