Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I trust him but i seems enough of him that when he starts an inning wild, he just does not have it.
    And thatís the thing. You can tell right away. And for a team that says itís trusting the math, you have to know that there are two circumstances when Diaz doesnít flourish ó non-save situations and pitching in Philly against the Phillies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    And thatís the thing. You can tell right away. And for a team that says itís trusting the math, you have to know that there are two circumstances when Diaz doesnít flourish ó non-save situations and pitching in Philly against the Phillies.
    Yup and hence it was a stupid decision from the manager.

Your pen has been solid and I know They had a hiccup with Castro, but try and get those 3 outs with other guys not just go to Diaz.

Only for Diaz, for the rest itís a great comeback win(which they have not done at all).
    You're probably right, but I have to think that the players must question the moves made by the manager if it keeps putting them in positions to have really demoralizing losses. I think you have to have a short leash with Diaz.

Quote Originally Posted by lastson69 View Post
    You're probably right, but I have to think that the players must question the moves made by the manager if it keeps putting them in positions to have really demoralizing losses. I think you have to have a short leash with Diaz.
    I think the players trust Diaz themselves, fans are the ones that will be frustrated with said moves, still a bad one.

I think the players trust Diaz themselves, fans are the ones that will be frustrated with said moves, still a bad one.
    Fans use the fact that they hate the trade then use 2019 as a reason to double down. Not that they wouldn't ***** on social media anyways. I saw a Mets writer quote some dude on Twitter go from "Mets rule" one minute to 15 minutes later saying "Mets suck". All in the span of the time it takes to use the *******.

Diaz was good last year. He was good this year up until tonight. It was just a bad decision by Rojas to use him in a non save situation the night after he pitched. Got him injured too.

Just thought of somethingÖ ESPN had Hoskins wired for sound. Somehow they didnít use it when he found out what he thought was his HR came up an inch short.

$5 Donnie is Pete's pet rabbit or something weird like that

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    $5 Donnie is Pete's pet rabbit or something weird like that

We found a picture of this new guy.

https://twitter.com/deeshathosar/sta...931555848?s=21

We found a picture of this new guy.

https://twitter.com/deeshathosar/sta...931555848?s=21
    What, are we playing the Rangers in Texas? That'd explain the ten gallon hat [emoji23]

What kind of dumb questions was ESPN asking? I missed that.

just caught up on this game LOLOLOLOL Phillies

I donít understand how this team uses the numbers to start Pillar against Eflin and then ignores the numbers on Diaz in non-save situations. Canít half *** the analytics.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    You can't say that though. When you look at our additions this offseason, it looks good. Not Sandy's fault no one is hitting. Just cuz we got Cohen everyone assumed we would sign the top 4 free agents. That was never going to happen, and it appears two of them didn't really wanna come here, and we made a strong offer for Springer and Bauer. If Lindor was hitting 350 right now this conversation wouldn't be happening.
    Speak for yourself. McCann and Lindor were stupid moves to me from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Speak for yourself. McCann and Lindor were stupid moves to me from day one.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I ****ING LOVE IT!!!

Iím gonna be super sad about Gimenez leaving but I was thinking Wolf/Vientos should be the most valuable specs that should be included.

Letís see the other pieces but Iím ecstatic - even though I admittedly said that I didnít want the Mets to get him...hopefully we donít go after Springer now lol

Carrasco is a great pitcher and a great personality. This is awesome.

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast