Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    The Knicks could make a pretty good offer between young players and picks if they blow it up and want to reset.
    You're going to blow it up and reset around a 30-year-old point guard?

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    He meant if Portland blows it up and resets their team. Knicks can throw together a pretty good rebuild offer
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    I meant if Portland is looking to rebuild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.
    What we thought about Harden too.

Damian Lillard next star to be traded?

Starting next year Barrett will be > Simmons.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Portland is a franchise that absolutely blew it around Lillard in that 2016 offseason. Imagine throwing
    185 million dollars at Evan Turner, Allen Crabbe, and Meyers Leonard???? Never stood a chance after that when your losing assets to rid themselves of those terrible deals.

No question in my mind on whether they should have moved CJ Mccollum to better build around Lillard. They were never going to seriously fit together unless you had the perfect forwards next to them. They took the route of safe and regular season performer instead of trying to build a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    But Portlandís owner isnít a prick who takes personal jabs over improving his team.

Guess I can put this rumor about Terry Stottsí time in Portland coming to an end unless they make a deep postseason run here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...Tqx?li=BBnbfcL

No idea how legit this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    But Portlandís owner isnít a prick who takes personal jabs over improving his team.
    Lol that's fair.

I love Lillard, but no way is Morey giving up that much for a one-way scoring guard at age 30 making $30-plus million a year. If Portland could get Simmons, Thybulle and one first-rounder, they should jump at that.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    yea but it took a butthurt owner to screw his team for years to come over taking the best deal on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Starting next year Barrett will be > Simmons.

is scoring will go up by a few points most likely but that will be about it. That wont be enough to put him over ben simmons who does everything else better. With the knicks having big time money barrett might end up the 3rd option or 4th option on your team as well depending on randle and who else you guys bring in.

Unless he forces his way out he's there for 4 more years at least.

If he does force his way out a team would need time to prepare to be able to go get him.

is scoring will go up by a few points most likely but that will be about it. That wont be enough to put him over ben simmons who does everything else better. With the knicks having big time money barrett might end up the 3rd option or 4th option on your team as well depending on randle and who else you guys bring in.
    Barrett is 20, a workaholic, and rapidly improving. Simmons looks like he has peaked

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast