Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,995
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    The Knicks could make a pretty good offer between young players and picks if they blow it up and want to reset.
    You're going to blow it up and reset around a 30-year-old point guard?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    33,679
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    You're going to blow it up and reset around a 30-year-old point guard?
    He meant if Portland blows it up and resets their team. Knicks can throw together a pretty good rebuild offer
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,710
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    You're going to blow it up and reset around a 30-year-old point guard?
    I meant if Portland is looking to rebuild


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,887
    we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.
    What we thought about Harden too.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,168

    Damian Lillard next star to be traded?

    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.
    Starting next year Barrett will be > Simmons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    17,628
    Portland is a franchise that absolutely blew it around Lillard in that 2016 offseason. Imagine throwing
    185 million dollars at Evan Turner, Allen Crabbe, and Meyers Leonard???? Never stood a chance after that when your losing assets to rid themselves of those terrible deals.

    No question in my mind on whether they should have moved CJ Mccollum to better build around Lillard. They were never going to seriously fit together unless you had the perfect forwards next to them. They took the route of safe and regular season performer instead of trying to build a contender.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,801
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What we thought about Harden too.
    But Portlandís owner isnít a prick who takes personal jabs over improving his team.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,801
    Guess I can put this rumor about Terry Stottsí time in Portland coming to an end unless they make a deep postseason run here:

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...Tqx?li=BBnbfcL


    No idea how legit this is.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    But Portlandís owner isnít a prick who takes personal jabs over improving his team.
    Lol that's fair.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,995
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we need to get over this dream.. Portland isnt going to give up dame and the wizards arent giving up beal lol. Neither guy wants out and both love their situations. If anything CJ would go... If the blazers offered up dame the sixers would throw simmons/thyb/maxey/multiple firsts at him and aint nobody beating that offer esp the knicks.
    I love Lillard, but no way is Morey giving up that much for a one-way scoring guard at age 30 making $30-plus million a year. If Portland could get Simmons, Thybulle and one first-rounder, they should jump at that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,887
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    What we thought about Harden too.
    yea but it took a butthurt owner to screw his team for years to come over taking the best deal on the table.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,887
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Starting next year Barrett will be > Simmons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    is scoring will go up by a few points most likely but that will be about it. That wont be enough to put him over ben simmons who does everything else better. With the knicks having big time money barrett might end up the 3rd option or 4th option on your team as well depending on randle and who else you guys bring in.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,526
    Unless he forces his way out he's there for 4 more years at least.

    If he does force his way out a team would need time to prepare to be able to go get him.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    58,168
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    is scoring will go up by a few points most likely but that will be about it. That wont be enough to put him over ben simmons who does everything else better. With the knicks having big time money barrett might end up the 3rd option or 4th option on your team as well depending on randle and who else you guys bring in.
    Barrett is 20, a workaholic, and rapidly improving. Simmons looks like he has peaked
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •