Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LOL I understand all of this. I've been saying for months in the Lakers forum that I expected NY to throw alot of money at him where NOP wouldn't match. But now IMO the Zion ordeal changes everything. To me it looks like he's gonna try and use any excuse available for him to justify a trade demand. Letting Ball walk away for nothing could be that excuse.
    Is Bell really a good enough a player to break the bank on keeping though? Hint: he isn't.

LOL I understand all of this. I've been saying for months in the Lakers forum that I expected NY to throw alot of money at him where NOP wouldn't match. But now IMO the Zion ordeal changes everything. To me it looks like he's gonna try and use any excuse available for him to justify a trade demand. Letting Ball walk away for nothing could be that excuse.
    He better find a stronger excuse than that lol maybe say he doesn't like Willie Green or something.

If I'm the Pelicans, I wouldn't worry about Zion and his family right now. He's under contract for a minimum of 3 seasons (potentially 7 or 8).

But Griff and the Pels can go get KP tomorrow for little assets, if they wanted. Then try to nab Dame or Ben (if they think they can get him to shoot). If not they can have close to $20 million in cap space to nab someone or enough young assets to get a sign and trade guy.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Is Bell really a good enough a player to break the bank on keeping though? Hint: he isn't.
    I think that's up to Zion to decide.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He better find a stronger excuse than that lol maybe say he doesn't like Willie Green or something.

If I'm the Pelicans, I wouldn't worry about Zion and his family right now. He's under contract for a minimum of 3 seasons (potentially 7 or 8).

But Griff and the Pels can go get KP tomorrow for little assets, if they wanted. Then try to nab Dame or Ben (if they think they can get him to shoot). If not they can have close to $20 million in cap space to nab someone or enough young assets to get a sign and trade guy.
    That used to be the case, now disgruntled players miss whole seasons due to groin strains.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

I think that's up to Zion to decide.
    That 21 year old kid and his reps couldn't even figure out what agency to sign with and are now involved in an ongoing legal battle. I wouldn't be letting them decide crap for my organization. Zion has played 85 games total for the Pels, the equivalent of ~ 1 season. Griff has built a championship team, I'd tell Zion to sit back and enjoy the ride.

That 21 year old kid and his reps couldn't even figure out what agency to sign with and are now involved in an ongoing legal battle. I wouldn't be letting them decide crap for my organization. Zion has played 85 games total for the Pels, the equivalent of ~ 1 season. Griff has built a championship team, I'd tell Zion to sit back and enjoy the ride.
    Exactly. Year 2, missed most of year 1, a bunch of year 2. Still walks like he **** his pants. Family are the ones talking. I wouldn't be shocked to learn he doesn't make the decisions for the most part.

Nuggets, Philly, maybe New Orleans as a darkhorse, or the Knicks feel like the only realistic destinations for Dame in terms of where those teams are at competitive wise and the kind of haul Portland could get for Dame

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    Nuggets, Philly, maybe New Orleans as a darkhorse, or the Knicks feel like the only realistic destinations for Dame in terms of where those teams are at competitive wise and the kind of haul Portland could get for Dame
    Nuggets are interesting, wonder what their trade offer would include.

MPJ and picks? Although a Lillard Murray is a just crap defensive backcourt.

i mean i imagine it'd just be Murray + MPJ for Dame. Good haul for Portland, Dame+Jokic two man game probably brings more net value than anything Murray and MPJ can provide in tandem, and gives them the best shot at competing in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I didnít like that goofy fake tough guy no matter where he was.
    Precisely. Guy is supremely overrated and a giant ***** that for some reason a majority of people think was "tough".

That used to be the case, now disgruntled players miss whole seasons due to groin strains.
    Then let his dumbass sit for 7 or 8yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by VCaintdead17 View Post
    i mean i imagine it'd just be Murray + MPJ for Dame. Good haul for Portland, Dame+Jokic two man game probably brings more net value than anything Murray and MPJ can provide in tandem, and gives them the best shot at competing in the playoffs
    Yeah, that could work. Are the Nuggets interested, you think? Dame probably wants to get outta the West, I would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    It comes down to what direction do the Blazers wanna go. Do they want the win now piece (PG13, even though I donít think heís it), do the want the guy they can try to make a centerpiece (Simmons), or do they just want a slew of picks to rebuild with (NOP cache of picks)?

If they are gonna get PG13, they should look to move CJ for him and pair PG13 with Lillard, not the other way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My thinking exactly.

Portland would be crazy to not take that Philly deal, especially if Dame wants out.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast