Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Damian Lillard next star to be traded?

https://sports.yahoo.com/is-damian-l...150030460.html

Lillard is good with Haynes. But Lillard must of given the green light to let this piece outplaying good soldier for so long. Could be nothing. But nice to speculate. Dame is $39.3M next season for trade ideas. My guess Blazers if trading a unhappy star. They wanna reload/tool. But yeah probably nothing. Take with a grain of salt. I just wanna hear speculation of trade ideas for a discussion.

That's a guy the Celtics need. An older player with some balls to be a leader. Always loved him as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

I donít think they would trade him. Ever

Damian Lillard next star to be traded?

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    That's a guy the Celtics need. An older player with some balls to be a leader. Always loved him as well

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Most team's could use Lilllard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-01-2021 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I donít think they would trade him. Ever
    Dame is Portland.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Dame is Portland.
    The only way I see it happening is if he flips and forces his way out other wise youíre right Dame is Portland they wouldnít trade him.

Dame and C.J., while both explosive scoring guards, are too undersized and defensively abysmal to lead a team to a championship. I've long believed that. And yet the Blazers have built around them.
    Portland gave up possibly their most valuable asset in the 6"5" 3-and-D guard Trent Jr. for the one-year rental of another 6'3" scoring guard being asked to moonlight as a small forward. One of their best remaining assets is ó you guessed it ó a 6'3" explosive scoring guard.
    I can see Lillard wanting out if the Blazers continue looking so pathetic. Portland fans wouldn't begrudge him. But if he wants to win in Portland, I think they have to re-sign Powell and figure out how to flip McCollum into the elite forward they've always needed.
    Maybe that means taking a risk on a guy like Hayward, who the Hornets might not want anymore with how Bridges has filled in. Or throw the rest of your assets at Detroit to get Grant or New Orleans for Ingram. Whatever it is, they just need more size.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Dame and C.J., while both explosive scoring guards, are too undersized and defensively abysmal to lead a team to a championship. I've long believed that. And yet the Blazers have built around them.
    Portland gave up possibly their most valuable asset in the 6"5" 3-and-D guard Trent Jr. for the one-year rental of another 6'3" scoring guard being asked to moonlight as a small forward. One of their best remaining assets is ó you guessed it ó a 6'3" explosive scoring guard.
    I can see Lillard wanting out if the Blazers continue looking so pathetic. Portland fans wouldn't begrudge him. But if he wants to win in Portland, I think they have to re-sign Powell and figure out how to flip McCollum into the elite forward they've always needed.
    Maybe that means taking a risk on a guy like Hayward, who the Hornets might not want anymore with how Bridges has filled in. Or throw the rest of your assets at Detroit to get Grant or New Orleans for Ingram. Whatever it is, they just need more size.

If I'm the Blazers, I re sign both CJ and Powell but go after Jerami Grant and pair him up with them as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    If I'm the Blazers, I re sign both CJ and Powell but go after Jerami Grant and pair him up with them as well
    I don't see how that works financially unless you trade Lillard, who I doubt the Pistons want.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post

Lillard is good with Haynes. But Lillard must of given the green light to let this piece outplaying good soldier for so long. Could be nothing. But nice to speculate. Dame is $39.3M next season for trade ideas. My guess Blazers if trading a unhappy star. They wanna reload/tool. But yeah probably nothing. Take with a grain of salt. I just wanna hear speculation of trade ideas for a discussion.
    He needs to find his way to Dallas to play with Luka.

For the record though, I donít see any way he leaves Portland. He strikes me as one of those super loyal dudeís thatís going to play his whole career with the Trail Blazers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Portland doesn't have the assets to make this trade.

i don't see how that works financially unless you trade lillard, who i doubt the pistons want.
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post

An obvious destination would be Philadelphia for Simmons. Lillard is just about the perfect compliment to Embiid and would make the 76ers way scarier at the end of games. Simmons is a good way to kick off a rebuild in Portland and would actually fit really well with McCollum if they hold onto him.

An obvious destination would be Philadelphia for Simmons. Lillard is just about the perfect compliment to Embiid and would make the 76ers way scarier at the end of games. Simmons is a good way to kick off a rebuild in Portland and would actually fit really well with McCollum if they hold onto him.
    Why are you doing this to 76ers fans LOL.

The Knicks could make a pretty good offer between young players and picks if they blow it up and want to reset

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast